Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old October 6th, 2006, 02:20 PM

KillMeForPrizes has disabled reputation
Where in Canada can I get the Road to the Forgotten Forest ?

I am looking to pick up 2-3 of the Road to the Forgotten Forest sets but I can't find a single distributer in Canada. Ordering from the USA is insane - after shipping it would cost me $50+ bucks a set.

Anyone know a good place? Thanks!
Old October 6th, 2006, 02:24 PM

Aranas has disabled reputation
For me, the choice is between not getting them or ordering from HouseMouseGames... Vast selection, good service.

Where are you in Canada? Another solution is making a short trip to the US?

Aranas

Things you might have missed in the rulebook:
Figures can't pass through friendly engaged figures.
Figures can't attack themselves.

SITE D'HEROSCAPE FRANCOPHONE, C'EST PAR ICI
Old October 6th, 2006, 03:22 PM

Bixby knows what's in an order marker Bixby knows what's in an order marker
I am in Canada and I order from HouseMouse all the time. Shipping is not bad if you are ordering any quantity of goods at all, bulk your ordering.

Whereabouts in Canada? Perhaps you could piggy back on one of my orders, I am considering another large order of RTFF.
Old October 7th, 2006, 07:43 AM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Please don't get the idea if you live on the US side and think we easy access to RTFF

The stores around me haven't had RTFF for months. I'm down in Florida this week and was happy to find 2 RTFF ( which I bought ). RTFF in my opinion are the hardest HS expansion to find. I know at Gen-Con the other miniature gamers came over and looked at the HS setup and most were salivating over our trees. I think these outsiders are buying up our trees to use with their game.

I am glad HouseMouse has stocked these for us

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old October 7th, 2006, 08:33 AM

Neveryll is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I know I looooooooooooooooove that expansion just because the treees are soo vast in size and before the castle expansion they were one of the best sources for cover. All in all I hope to have at least 4 for my small collection eventually as the trees just rock. Big. Solid. Durable. and look dang cool. My next thing will be to acquire some tundra....

Let it snow ...let it snow ....let it snow...
Old October 7th, 2006, 10:40 AM

countblah has disabled reputation
Both sets I have are from the states.

Waiting for my old avatar to dry off. And to quit stinking, too.

Old October 7th, 2006, 03:32 PM

Rodriquez has disabled reputation
what happened, exp in walmart is that most avg walmart stores clearenced the Rttff sets for 11.00 with some setting them at 5 each while the high volume stores kept the normal price..
hence they're getting hard to find now...

but shipping to canada shouldna be that expensive, try Housemouse or hasbrotoyshop.com .....

good trades:Caravaggio, Gabbi, Drfeelgood,aljovin,vydar,rrhino,boom, Pallindromemaster, spidysox, Eckels, wytefang, Rym, Armegeddon, Fatboy Chubby, Forgehammer, Grison
Old October 7th, 2006, 05:38 PM

countblah has disabled reputation
Hasbrotoyshop does not ship to Canada.

And while I wish Sandra all the best in her bidness ventures, shipping is not cheap up here to the Great White North. Unless it's a huge order, ordering one set of RTFF ends up pretty much doubling the dude.

Waiting for my old avatar to dry off. And to quit stinking, too.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion