Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Notices

Old June 23rd, 2010, 10:00 AM
Online HS Season 6 Champion

TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Mindflayer Mastermind pre-release discussion thread

Last edited by TheSparkleInYourWater; June 23rd, 2010 at 11:01 AM.
Old June 23rd, 2010, 10:25 AM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Mindflayer Mastermind D2 pre-release discussion thread

MINDFLAYERS!!!!!!!
Old June 23rd, 2010, 10:33 AM

Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaemon Awa 123 View Post
MINDFLAYERS!!!!!!!
...Are what you get when you stick an octopus on top of a beheaded mannequin.

They do have an excellent sense of style, though.

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...
Old June 23rd, 2010, 10:44 AM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

What do you guys think? Pansy hero for filler/light work, workhorse, or paper special tiger?

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old June 23rd, 2010, 10:47 AM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Cat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaemon Awa 123 View Post
MINDFLAYERS!!!!!!!
...Are what you get when you stick an octopus on top of a beheaded mannequin.

They do have an excellent sense of style, though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai-Pan View Post
What do you guys think? Pansy hero for filler/light work, workhorse, or paper special tiger?
Silence! I kill you!
Old June 23rd, 2010, 10:56 AM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

Well, I'm not sure, Kaemon. He kinda looks like he'll do okay. 4 defense/4 life isn't a real good spot to be, but with his mind control thingy, he should be a blast to play!!!

This pack is a good reason to never play Heroes again.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old June 23rd, 2010, 10:59 AM

rasputen4565 Woo who?

I was about to say pansy...until I saw the preview. He looks awesome, needs a cool nick name.

I know, I know, I spelled it wrong on purpose.
Old June 23rd, 2010, 11:00 AM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by rasputen4565 View Post
I was about to say pansy...until I saw the preview. He looks awesome, needs a cool nick name.

Squid Man?

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old June 23rd, 2010, 11:02 AM

padlock rolls all skulls baby! padlock rolls all skulls baby! padlock rolls all skulls baby! padlock rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Mindflayer Mastermind pre-release discussion thread

I actually like Psionnic Blast special attack against squads. He's got a good chance to hit most defense 3 or lower units, and common squads often have order markers piled on them.
Old June 23rd, 2010, 11:02 AM

rasputen4565 Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorthan313 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by rasputen4565 View Post

Squid Man?
Squidward!

I know, I know, I spelled it wrong on purpose.
Old June 23rd, 2010, 11:03 AM
Creamed by Corn

GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I think that although 100 points can be spent better elsewhere, these guys are pretty cool. Their stats are decent, and their mindblast is pretty powerful. Enslave is a nice thing as well, which hits on a 20% chance.

Tourney Record:17-10 (08/02/11)
Old June 23rd, 2010, 11:05 AM

Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness

You can also use Enslave to throw an opponent's figure into lava.

So many D&D units are good for throwing others into lava...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units