Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old April 20th, 2010, 06:35 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: C3G Ally and Sidekick Rewards Thread

Done.
Old April 20th, 2010, 06:36 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Absolutely. No changes to the Ally Rewards program except that Sidekicks are now eligible for it as well and the start of new Designs is temporarily halted as we finish up the current public threads.
I'm letting Griff do all the updates in the first post, though, so we don't accidentally double reward anyone.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 20th, 2010, 06:45 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I'm letting Griff do all the updates in the first post, though, so we don't accidentally double reward anyone.
Are you sure you can restrain yourself?
Old April 20th, 2010, 07:05 PM

Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Are you sure you can restrain yourself?
If it makes you feel better I'd update them if I could. Admitedlly I would magically have 30 points, but sometimes it's better not to ask questions. Also thanks for adding my points.

Master Tang's Comic Customs
Most Recent Custom: 7/10 Hand Ninja & Karate Kid
Master Tang's Comics & Gaming Blog Update 7/30
MASTER TANG - An Honored Ally of C3G

Old April 20th, 2010, 08:45 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

lol ... as to whether or not I can restrain myself? Only barely. And I usually require sedation.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 21st, 2010, 05:21 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Well, since Poison Ivy, Riddler, and Huntress are wrapping up, I think I'll post my new list of selections:

1) Aquaman
2) Arkillo
3) Question (Renee Montoya)
4) Swamp Thing
5) Beast Boy (Changling)

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old April 21st, 2010, 05:33 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

So is this replacing your previous list of 5?
Old April 21st, 2010, 05:35 PM

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Yes, it is replacing my previous list. As I said, when the time comes, you can give me my highest choice then I'll do that, let MrCrimson and Adam Souza do threads, and thendo another one, using the same list until further notice.

Old April 21st, 2010, 06:35 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

A note to all allies/sidekicks: keep in mind, you are not guaranteed to be able to do any figure on your list. If a hero has already chosen it, or it is planned as part of a future release, the selection will be denied. As a general rule, we will let you have the highest selection in your list that is available and acceptable to do at that time. You can change your list all you want, but we won't discuss your choices until it is time to actually assign you one of them, because we don't want to waste time discussing all of your choices just to have you change them all around.
Old April 21st, 2010, 06:39 PM

That's what I meant when I said my highest choice, and if you're planning to do all of those (if you were that'd be a bit creepy) then I'll just choose 5 more.

Old April 21st, 2010, 07:48 PM

Thank you GO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
That's what I meant when I said my highest choice, and if you're planning to do all of those (if you were that'd be a bit creepy) then I'll just choose 5 more.
I think what GO is telling you here is that you should just keep your top 5 to yourself until it is your turn. I mean, you can talk about your selections if you want to, but we are going to ignore them mostly until the time comes for us to make a decision. This will prevent us from discussing and voting on your selection only to have you change your list and render our time spent on the subject wasteful.... this already happened.
So just hold on to your pics until it is your turn.
Old April 23rd, 2010, 03:11 PM
Extra! Extra! Read all about it!

DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just wanted to say THANK YOU for making me an Ally!

At the moment I´m not interested in designing any new heroes myself, (quite content to be a contributing fanboy ) but will happily take a look at any work in progress you care to send my way...

Also, I´ll keep on reviewing any new sets or waves, as they are released, over on Boardgamegeek.
Speaking of BGG reviews... should I maybe have a general approval for uploading pictures of cards to BGG for review purposes, or should we clear that on a case by case issue?

DW/Jesper

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape