Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Notices

Old November 11th, 2008, 02:32 PM

HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness
WAVE 2 Arriving at HOUSE MOUSE Wed, Nov 19

Good News!!!

I just got confirmation that the WAVE 2 sets should arrive at HOUSE MOUSE Nov 19. The sets are now available for pre-order at www.HouseMouseGames.com.

Last edited by HouseMouseGames; November 15th, 2008 at 09:33 AM. Reason: Change date
Old November 11th, 2008, 02:36 PM
Online HS Season 6 Champion

TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: WAVE 2 Arriving at HOUSE MOUSE w/o Nov 17

Thank you! I'm glad they'll be available before Thanksgiving time. I may place my second order with HouseMouse today, the service was so good last time.
Old November 11th, 2008, 02:43 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

It is so good, Sandra, to see a post from you for new product (redux, but "new" nonetheless). Thanks for letting us know!
<RR> so people will know you're a friend of HeroScape
Old November 11th, 2008, 02:53 PM
Likes the Look of Grungebob

KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby!

Finally, at long last I will have more knights. 3 more packs coming to me! Haha!
Old November 11th, 2008, 03:00 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Congratulations, KCU Master 2007. It's a good day to order new HeroScape stuff.
Old November 11th, 2008, 03:03 PM

Pygon knows what's in an order marker Pygon knows what's in an order marker

suhweet!
Old November 11th, 2008, 03:10 PM
Likes the Look of Grungebob

KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Congratulations, KCU Master 2007. It's a good day to order new HeroScape stuff.
Indeed it is. I have (well, had) extra money put back and now I have knights on the way. All is well.
Old November 11th, 2008, 03:54 PM

Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby!

Finally, my time without Minions or Krug is at an end.

Q9 is in trouble now!
Old November 11th, 2008, 04:35 PM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thanks for the heads up Sandra!
Old November 11th, 2008, 04:37 PM

guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCU Master 2007 View Post
Finally, at long last I will have more knights. 3 more packs coming to me! Haha!
My sentiments exactly. The last time I saw any W2 was when I was still only getting singles of common packs. I just placed an order, so finally I will be able to use the 4th mass and the wolves effectively. The knights are definitely a favorite too, but I scored a second pack at a tourney and made great use of them ever since.

Now all I need is three more packs of Drones and I can consider myself content with my W2 collection (for the time being).

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Did you lose your saving throw vs. Fabulous?
B.U.D.
Old November 11th, 2008, 06:40 PM

Sokol knows what's in an order marker Sokol knows what's in an order marker

Good stuff!

One Game to rule them all, One Game to find them,
One Game to bring them all and in their wallets bind them
In the Land of Valhalla where the Valkyrie lie.
Old November 11th, 2008, 08:53 PM

pti8 is surprisingly tart

Thank you Sandra. I too need more knights. I will also probably get another Heroes of Barrenspar since my Krug got beheaded (don't ask).

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News