Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old October 20th, 2009, 01:59 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: What Video Game are you Currently Playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syvaris View Post
Replaying Jade Empire, hopefully because of work/school it will take me two weeks to finish, just in time for Dragon Age. If not I may have to play KOTOR again. AHH TWO MORE WEEKS, HURRY UP, I CAN'T WAIT FOR DRAGON AGE MUCH LONGER.
You Sir, have excellent taste in games
Old October 20th, 2009, 06:10 PM

Altron_ZERO Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jormi_Boced View Post
PC - Disciples
Wii - No More Heroes
DS - Pokemon Pearl

Speaking of Pearl I am trying to complete my pokedex. I am not 100% sure what I need to do. If I have seen a turtwig against another trainer does that count, or do I actually need to obtain one at some point?

If I need to obtain one, does someone want to make a trade, even a temporary one?
Yea if you fight against a trainer it'll go in your pokedex. Theres a bunch in there that are hard to find, I just had a friend that was an expert at the game trade them to me real quick. Thats prolly the fastest and easiest way.

Old October 21st, 2009, 07:21 AM

Syvaris knows what's in an order marker Syvaris knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uprising View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syvaris View Post
Replaying Jade Empire, hopefully because of work/school it will take me two weeks to finish, just in time for Dragon Age. If not I may have to play KOTOR again. AHH TWO MORE WEEKS, HURRY UP, I CAN'T WAIT FOR DRAGON AGE MUCH LONGER.
You Sir, have excellent taste in games
Thank you I just finished Baldur's Gate 2 way earlier then expected and kinda got bored with it, to many play thoughs over to many years. Can't wait for Dragon Age, 13 days, 2 hours and 39 minutes.
Old October 21st, 2009, 07:25 PM

360ownism is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

iVE BEEN PLAYING tHE GAME "FIRE EMBLEM" for gba. Its rely good, and ive gotten to chapter 25, but i cant go farther. DArn u ranged magic!

Play Runescape? Add 360ownism to your friend list!
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...40#post1012740
Check out pokescape!Could've had a V8!
Old October 21st, 2009, 07:44 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Beat Wolverine - really good game, just about 3 hours too long.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old October 21st, 2009, 09:10 PM
Midol, King of PMS

Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby!

My father picked up MLB 2K9 on Sunday. Ooh boy, I decided not to go with my usual Angels this year. My father created me a GM career for the Padres, and made their team go from dead last in the league to the fifth best in the league. Man, can he work some management magic!

The Padres just sweeped the Dodgers in a home series!

I'm a F18, bro.
Old October 21st, 2009, 10:28 PM

Syvaris knows what's in an order marker Syvaris knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by 360ownism View Post
I'VE BEEN PLAYING tHE GAME "FIRE EMBLEM" for gba. Its rely good, and I've gotten to chapter 25, but I can't go farther. Darn you ranged magic!
Fixed those for you. Fire Emblem is an amazing game. What level are your people? By then you should have them all maxed 20/20 if you spammed arenas that is. The "sequel" Fire Emblem the Sacred Stones is even better I my opinion. The one on the DS is really not that great.
Old October 21st, 2009, 10:53 PM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!

The Wii's internet channel is now free. If you paid for it, you get a free NES game off the Virtual Console.

So I got Ninja Gaiden. I regret it. All of the enemies are annoying. And after you get hit, you aren't invincible for very long so if you miss, say a bird, and it hits you, you'll just continue to get hit by it as it swarms around you. The enemies will also respawn if they go off screen, so sometimes you'll kill one enemy, and then another will knock you too far to the left, and the enemy you killed will still be reappear!

I should have just got Donkey Kong Jr. >_>

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep

Last edited by ParaGoomba Slayer; October 21st, 2009 at 11:03 PM.
Old October 21st, 2009, 10:55 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I've been playing Pokemon Sapphire recently. Fear my Treeko.
Old October 22nd, 2009, 10:45 AM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParaGoomba Slayer View Post
So I got Ninja Gaiden. I regret it. All of the enemies are annoying. And after you get hit, you aren't invincible for very long so if you miss, say a bird, and it hits you, you'll just continue to get hit by it as it swarms around you. The enemies will also respawn if they go off screen, so sometimes you'll kill one enemy, and then another will knock you too far to the left, and the enemy you killed will still be reappear!
Welcome to the NES

Dark Sword of Chaos was the better game FWIW, but the original is a ton of fun too. You really just have to learn the enemy patterns and get used to attacking them before they get into their routines. It's a hard game, but pretty fair, at least compared to most things in the NES era.
Old October 22nd, 2009, 02:35 PM
Good is Dumb

Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Bought Portal a couple days ago for $20 from Steam. I finished the game in about 3 hours, including the bonus maps. I could do the challenges, but at this point I feel ripped off. The computer voice that talks to you is hilarious though, and worth at least 25% of my investment.

Check out Gulp's Glyphs Not Worth Grabbing and Gulp's Abilities Not Worth Activating! Very Useful Thread: The Heroscape Library

"Heroscapers.com is not a charity site for the illiterate." -Gbob
Old October 22nd, 2009, 02:42 PM
Colorblind Kid

southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulp View Post
Bought Portal a couple days ago for $20 from Steam. I finished the game in about 3 hours, including the bonus maps. I could do the challenges, but at this point I feel ripped off. The computer voice that talks to you is hilarious though, and worth at least 25% of my investment.
THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!! yeah its a short game but I bought orange box so I didnt feel too ripped off about it. I am currently playing through Tenchu Z, something about ninja games that get me. and Para, how dare you! donky kong over ninja Gaiden....... If you dont miss the birds like a true ninja then they cant hit you.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games