Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 4th, 2020, 09:28 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Green Wyrmling discussion and playtesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
I prefer to keep them at move 5. No dragon has move 4; I suppose if any would it would be the green wyrm, but as I said back in the day in earlier discussions, changes like that, or dropping their attack, just encourage using them even less dynamically.

Let me toss out a version that didn't come up in earlier discussions:
LIFE = 1
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4
POINTS = 35

FLEDGLING COUNTERSTRIKE

If a Green Wyrmling rolls excess shields when defending against a normal attack from an adjacent attacking figure, roll one unblockable attack die against the attacking figure.

WYRMLING BONDING

FLYING
Honestly, I agree with the theoryscape argument that even a full counterstrike isn't broken in a broad sense. But cutting the counterstrike chances in half does temper things considerably.
Fixed.

I do like that version. It's similar to the d20 version but simpler and just makes the odds 50-50.
Fixed again! The easiest way to fix is REMOVE bonding. They still reverse bond with other Wrymlings, but removing bonding stops their strongest builds - with 4th and on mass with Raelin and no other Wrymlings. Another idea to go along with this is to make the Uncommon and have like 3 life and up to ~45-60 points.

Also see Green & Copper Wyrmlings - Vote & Collaborate which has completed cards for various versions and some good discussion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
Honestly, my favorite version of the GW was the Uncommon Hero with 3 life, 4/4, 65 points, and my FC. Nobody liked it because it isn't a common hero like the other wyrmlings, but I always thought Charos' defining characteristic was that he was a tank - not really Counterstrike.
Also here is a new mini available for $9 - Juvenile Dragon - Safari LtdŽ

Last edited by lefton4ya; June 4th, 2020 at 09:52 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards