Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old June 26th, 2006, 04:31 PM

gorillanator has disabled reputation
Re: Gib's Maps

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibberish_47
Hey guys. This is going to be the spot that I will post pictures of some of my better maps. Be warned, though, they are not on par with some of the better map designers here.
Not on par with who? From the maps you've posted you are one of the better map designers here.

Violence is not the answer.

Make peace!
Old July 14th, 2006, 09:38 PM

ORCSLAYER has disabled reputation
The use of the two diffrent waters is a very nice touch. The use of the Lego also is very neat. I never would have though of that, it is a good way to save tiles. Hats off to you
Old July 15th, 2006, 01:29 AM
is late for dinner.

Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby!
OH NOES!!! Before I came here this thread had 666 views!!! Teh Dev1l is gonna eat u!!!1!!!
Old July 15th, 2006, 07:45 PM

gibberish_47 Woo who?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nooblar
OH NOES!!! Before I came here this thread had 666 views!!! Teh Dev1l is gonna eat u!!!1!!!
As poor Mr. Zuck's avatar would say...

Oh...

Crap.

On that note, I am going to get a few more Master Sets, RttFFs, and expansion for dirt cheap from some friends that are pulling out. So my maps might be bigger in the future.

Old August 6th, 2006, 11:38 AM

gibberish_47 Woo who?
Thanks for the kind comments, everyone.

I updated my post for The Pit. I replaced the overlay shot with a screenshot from VirtualScape.

I also have a 5 MS map set up right now. It was a quick map. I threw down most of it, then when Nooblar arived, he messed around with it. It's not too bad for how fast we made it, and it was pretty fun to play on. I'll have pictures up shortly.

Old September 1st, 2006, 01:33 PM

gibberish_47 Woo who?
Ruins of Dorgn

Ruins of Dorgn
We played a Capture the Wellsprings game on this map. I threw down most of it in half an hour or so, and Noblar did the rest.

The castle was not there originally, I was just seeing what a castle would look like on a board, and I couldn't wait to build a new map.

Old September 1st, 2006, 04:00 PM

gibberish_47 Woo who?
Cliffsbay Castle

Cliffsbay Castle
This is my first try at making a castle map, and I think it turned out better then I could have hoped. I used the better part of 6 MS, as well as 5 RttFF, and only one FotA.

Old September 1st, 2006, 04:16 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Excellent map! Nice job on the windows in the castle.

Newb.
Old September 1st, 2006, 04:24 PM

Teamski is surprisingly tart
Great layout! Me likey!! It's got a great asthetic look. Well done! That subtle elevation change is amazing......

-Ski
Old September 1st, 2006, 06:58 PM
is late for dinner.

Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby!
I'll tell ya, Cliffsbay Castle was really fun to defend. Dennrick and the KoW had a tough time against all those Minions, but with 5 minutes to choose and a 200(ish) point limit, what can you do?
Old September 1st, 2006, 07:27 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Is that an actual game in progress or just a diorama setup?

Newb.
Old September 1st, 2006, 08:17 PM
is late for dinner.

The photos are a diorama, but the test battle we played set four squads of Minions (plus one dummy and guilty) against two squads of knights and sir dennrick. I guess the reasoning behind the 2-on-1 play was that castles grant mega defensibility. However, I must say that Minions more than earn their keep with this expansion. The knights barely took out a dumutef and three minions (not even all from the same player) before succumbing to the onslaught. My strategy was to keep high ground on all the minions using the right side of the castle (as you look at the front). Minimal adjacency, but their power was in numbers and high defense.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios