Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old November 4th, 2007, 01:49 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Oomph, that's a beauty!
Old November 4th, 2007, 03:55 PM

naps420 Woo who?
I agree with HEH on that, that looks gorgeous to the eyes. Love the broken roadway through the swamp and the forest sitting behind the castle. Also, when I look over at the glacier part of the map, I actually think of a giant glacier and not just a bunch of snow and ice. Very good job on that map there Gib, keep up the excellent work on your maps.
Old November 7th, 2007, 08:49 PM

gibberish_47 Woo who?
I just finished building a epic map for Craig's Epic Heroscape game (8 players). I'll have pictures up by the end of the week. :P

Old November 10th, 2007, 09:26 PM

gibberish_47 Woo who?
Morvadian Ruins

Morvadian Ruins
Two opposing Generals and their officers are approaching one another, ready for battle. They have amassed the largest armies seen in Laur since the outbreak of the War of the Wellsprings. The ruins of the great keep of the Morvadians delivers a commanding view of the countryside, and more importantly, two wellsprings in the swamps below. A decisive victory here would deliver them both into the victor's hands. Jandar has dispatched a large part of his army to the woods in the east in order to ambush and flank Utgar's army. Unfortunately for Jandar, enemy spies heard of the plan, and Utgar has sent out his legions to turn the would-be predator into prey...

Morvadian Ruins uses 5 RotV, 2 SotM, 4 RttFF, and 2 FotA. I hosted a variant of Epic Heroscape on it with eight players. This is definitely the largest scale project I have taken on. I know at least seven of the eight guys had an absolute blast playing the game, and the guy who didn't was just bitter because he didn't do much but die (very competitive guy). I have the map in VS along with my variant of Craig's Epic Heroscape Rules. I'll post a link as soon as it is approved.

Old November 10th, 2007, 09:34 PM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
is that at SCHOOL!?!!
Old November 10th, 2007, 09:38 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth
I wish Heroscape was around when I was in high school. Nice map Gib. I'll have to get a rematch against you some day, now that I know your tricks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old November 10th, 2007, 09:42 PM

gibberish_47 Woo who?
Quote:
Originally Posted by K/H_Addict
is that at SCHOOL!?!!
Yes, I taught an electives week on Heroscape. I'll have to get some in-game pictures up

All of the guys in it said it was their favorite class. :P

Old November 10th, 2007, 10:52 PM

gibberish_47 Woo who?
Download the Morvadian Ruins!

Old November 10th, 2007, 10:55 PM
ToysRUs Kid

Taelord knows what's in an order marker Taelord knows what's in an order marker
These last two maps are by far your best ever. Great job. And thanks for the VS.

Dan's Mom: "Why you persist in acting like a fifteen year old is beyond me."

Dan: "I'm filled with reckless desire."
Old November 10th, 2007, 11:02 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Woah, the Modvadian Ruins are very impressive! Too bad it uses almost double my collection of Heroscape. Also very cool that you did it in school. I'm a junior now, but I don't know how well Heroscape would go over in my high school. Your electives weeks sounds fun.

Old November 11th, 2007, 12:33 AM

Nadi knows what's in an order marker Nadi knows what's in an order marker Nadi knows what's in an order marker
BEAUTIFUL MAP!!!!!! That design is just flat out gorgeous!

Visit the SHS Map Codex!
(Codex downloadable into a spreadsheet for easy self-sorting)
Note to self: One ladder for every TWO levels!!!!!!
Old November 11th, 2007, 03:55 AM
is late for dinner.

Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby!
Awesome, as usual! You had better set that up for some ThanksgivingScape when I come home...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios