Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old June 15th, 2007, 08:49 AM
Master Custom Creator

PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby!
APOLOGY

Over that several days Ive posted sevral comments in which I did not reread 3x. This started a Ban on a person who was selling on EBay. ID like to say IM sorry to the community and explain.

Friday 6/8/07 my wife took my kids to see her oldest sons gf hs grad. Long story short I havent seen or heard from them since. Ive not slept a full night since sunday or ate due to my worries. Im going thru a rought time with the system her and I might eventially have to give up 'Scape all together.

My kids are on my mind and heart & I will NOT put anything ahead of them.

All of the church goers here please say a prayer for them. Names are Trever 8, and Alex 3.
Old June 15th, 2007, 09:05 AM
Messy Eater

Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby! Wytefang rolls all skulls baby!
Are you concerned about foul play or is this a situation where she's angry and is staying away? I ask because it changes how I would pray for someone in that situation?

Either way, you are in my thoughts and prayers. Hang in there.
Old June 15th, 2007, 09:09 AM

Mycophycophyta Woo who?
I accept your long and descriptive apology.

Old June 15th, 2007, 09:14 AM

Tholarthemag has disabled reputation
It's a good man who asks for forgiveness. You've got mine. You've also got my prayers for your family, whatever the situation may be. We're not just a bunch of gaming geeks here, and contrary to our usual postings we all seem to be decently moral, good-leaning guys. Again, my prayers for you and your family.

Braxas can be killed by peanut butter.
Old June 15th, 2007, 09:53 AM

Darhelm has disabled reputation
Wow, i'm so sorry. I'll defintly be praying for you. I cannot imagine how hard it is not to know what's going on.

Darhelm is paralyzed Saylind in the
Albescent Cave
Old June 15th, 2007, 10:03 AM

jdtenor knows what's in an order marker jdtenor knows what's in an order marker jdtenor knows what's in an order marker
PochoMan

May god show you the way in these dark times.
Old June 15th, 2007, 10:14 AM

yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby!
I think D-Dyzzle's rock custom antics were sending him in that direction anyway.

And Pocho, that is a situation that is hard to wrap the mind around. I'll be praying for you.
Old June 15th, 2007, 10:34 AM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
The situation with the banned member has been repaired. All is well there.

Sorry to hear about your home problems, I would be going insane in your situation. An internet forum is not a premier place for personal console, but you mentioned "church-goers" I'd say if you are yourself a "church-goer" that you go see your Pastor so he can offer you some Godly advice on your next steps.
Old June 15th, 2007, 11:24 AM

D-Dyzzle has disabled reputation
Man, I'm really sorry to here about that. I accept your apology and fully understand your actoins. You have my prayers as well as my best wishes.
Old June 15th, 2007, 11:33 AM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I know that smilely is usually used as a joke, but I'm serious this time. Don't concern yourself with a game when reality needs your attention. Everyone will be rooting for you and praying things come out alright.

Old June 15th, 2007, 01:01 PM

chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness chief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
May good come to you and let all be ok Pocho you are in my prayers and our community is truley here for you. I know I will help you if i can. As Eclipse has stated let us come together and help one another
Old June 15th, 2007, 02:12 PM

brickman1444 has disabled reputation
I too will be praying for you. It's ok if you have a heroscape vacation. I hope everything is arlight for Pochowoman and both Pochoboys.

6 x 9 = 42

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General