Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old November 10th, 2011, 02:34 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Doctor who customs

I have found some official Doctor Who Miniatures online. Here is the link to where they can be bought:
http://outlandct.com/catalog/index.p...x&cPath=34_443
And here are some pictures of them:

On hexes:

Last edited by Fi Skirata; November 10th, 2011 at 02:43 PM.
Old November 10th, 2011, 04:29 PM
I Need 42 Dumutefs for my Ullar army

samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fi Skirata View Post
I have found some official Doctor Who Miniatures online. Here is the link to where they can be bought:
http://outlandct.com/catalog/index.p...x&cPath=34_443
And here are some pictures of them:

On hexes:

Thank you muchly Fi Skirata! Where did you find picture of them on hexes? Do you own them? Do you watch Dr. who? Thanks!

Hello. I have updated my signature in an attempt to convey absolutely nothing, and waste your time reading this every time I post. Thank you.
Old November 10th, 2011, 04:35 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I actually found the pictures of them on hexes from boardgammergeek.com. I have watched a few doctor who episodes, but mainly the ones with Peter Davidson as the doctor.
Old November 10th, 2011, 05:01 PM

I also found a model of the TARDIS here:
http://www.amazon.com/Doctor-Who-Und.../dp/B000M05UYO
And here it is:

The one downfall to this is it's expense, but it is the only model I could find that might be to scale, as it is, it is already 5 inches tall.
Old November 10th, 2011, 10:00 PM

personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby!

That pic might be Aen's fault.... he used to have a thread with a bunch of doctor who customs, but the thread now shows up with blank spaces instead of army cards. Might send him a PM (or look for the thread) and see what he had, just to know what's been done before, see if you like any of the ideas there.

A couple other people have done this as well in the past, though they never seemed to go that far.

Also, yeah, those figures are sweet. You are, however, about a year late on getting them at decent prices (I got mine earlier this year, when they were still almost decent).

TL;DR: I put a lot of thought into my posts. Please read them before responding, even if they seem long. I try to make my posts useful and worth the time.

Like NERVs? Try my new app! - My customs
Old November 11th, 2011, 11:10 AM

I had an Idea for that regeneration power:
If Doctor Who would be destroyed, roll the twenty sided die:
-If you roll a 1-12, then you must instantly destroy Dr. Who.
-If you roll a 13 or higher, then you may replace your current Dr. Who with the next doctor and remove all wound markers.

This would make it a little more challenging to decide which doctor to draft. The first one which is weaker but can be 'brought back' more, or a latter doctor who is more powerful but can only be brought back a couple of times.
Also each doctor could have the power be harder to activate, for example.
Doctor 10= 19 or higher to use it.
Doctor 9= 18 or higher to use it.
Doctor 8= 17 or higher to use it.
Doctor 7= 16 or higher to use it.
Doctor 6 = 15 or higher to use it.
Doctor 5= 14 or higher to use it.
Doctor 4= 13 or higher to use it.
Doctor 3= 12 or higher to use it.
Doctor 2= 11 or higher to use it.
Doctor 1= 10 or higher to use it.

Lastly, I think that going the way of C3G and making him an Event Hero, or something along those lines, would be good, and would make more sense thematically.
Old November 11th, 2011, 11:26 AM

The Doctor is surprisingly tart

Some interesting ideas. I need to put some more thought into this.

Old November 11th, 2011, 11:51 AM

I just found a better to scale and cheaper TARDIS:
Spoiler Alert!

It is only four inches tall and can be found here, http://www.amazon.com/Bluw-Doctor-Wh...026287&sr=1-15 for $9.00.
Old November 11th, 2011, 12:37 PM

Good find

Old November 11th, 2011, 06:01 PM

After seeing that you were thinking about making a Sonic Screwdriver Glyph, I couldn't resist.

I left the card unfilled so you guys could add whatever powers you want.
and here is the glyph itself:

Hope you like them
Old November 11th, 2011, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fi Skirata View Post
After seeing that you were thinking about making a Sonic Screwdriver Glyph, I couldn't resist.

I left the card unfilled so you guys could add whatever powers you want.
and here is the glyph itself:

Hope you like them
Nice work!

Old November 12th, 2011, 01:12 PM

faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
I have found some official Doctor Who Miniatures online
Those are from the Doctor Who Micro Verse set, which originally came out around 2007-8. Very hard to find now through anything other than eBay as I can attest to from trying to get some for use in the Doctor Who Adventures in Time & Space RPG.

Most of the figures came in sets of 3 or 7 -- in the set of 3, you could see 1 figure; in the set of 7, you could see 3 figures. The rest were blind purchase though there were oddities with the rarity of the figures. I think A3N noted in one of his threads that he ended up with quite a few duplicates.

For some unofficial Doctor Who figures, check out http://www.crooked-dice.co.uk/store2.html
You'll find the 11th doctor, Amy Pond, River Song, Rose Tyler, Captain Jack, Weeping Angels, and a few other figures (no Daleks or Cybermen though).

I'll be interested to see what ideas you come up with.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards