Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old November 3rd, 2010, 05:56 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!
Thank you Truth and the design team thread

I just want to say thank you to Truth and the others on the design team for you excellent work through the years.
Scape would never have been what it is without you.

Scapers, take some time to tell them thank you.

EDIT: the above was posted from my phone. Now I want to give a proper thank you. That can best be done by sharing something my wife said to me.

She told me she liked when my group came to the house to play scape because she liked to hear me laugh and I never laugh as much as I do when I play scape.

Your work has been much more than giving us pieces of plastic to play with. It has been to contribute to many hours of joy to countless households as we enjoyed the fruit of your labor.

For that I, thank you, all of you.

This isn't a eulogy because scape isn't dead, but, why wait til the funeral to give flowers?

Last edited by Lamaclown; November 3rd, 2010 at 06:12 PM.
Old November 3rd, 2010, 05:57 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!
Re: Thank you Truth and the design team thread

+1. Everyone around here who's involved has done a fantastic job. Thank you.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old November 3rd, 2010, 05:59 PM

Ecthelion is surprisingly tart

Thanks.
Good Run.
Now help us with round 2.

Ecthelion
Old November 3rd, 2010, 06:00 PM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Absolutely. Thanks to all involved in making this game which I have so loved (obsessed over). I hope to continue to enjoy the game for years to come.

BTW, does anyone a billionaire we could talk into buying the property?

WORST. PALADIN. EVER.

Overall Tourney Record: ....I don't even remember anymore!
Old November 3rd, 2010, 06:00 PM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!

Thank you guys, it was a great run.

To a long running and successful custom community! *raises non-alcoholic beverage*

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep
Old November 3rd, 2010, 06:10 PM
Online HS Season 6 Champion

TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thanks a lot guys, we got some really good stuff in these last waves and even though I hated the D&D branding your designs turned me around to accept them and I was actually looking forward to wave D4.

I look forward to when you're able to share the designs of unreleased figures with us all.

Thanks to this entire site! To Shermans customs, to dok's eloquent unit analysis', jexik's work on the power rankings, rev's books of heroscape and all who help put it together, dignan and many others maps, the c3g, balantai's starwars stuff and all involved, clancambell for seeing the way things really were, grungebob for being so interactive with us all and everyone else (I could go on for a long time, really!).

As soon as I get the extra money I'll be donating to this site once again.

~Sparkle, lovingly to all. (and aldin's sigs)
Old November 3rd, 2010, 06:11 PM

padlock rolls all skulls baby! padlock rolls all skulls baby! padlock rolls all skulls baby! padlock rolls all skulls baby!

They did an outstanding job.

Thank you.
Old November 3rd, 2010, 06:17 PM

generalgina knows what's in an order marker generalgina knows what's in an order marker

Great Job!!
Old November 3rd, 2010, 06:51 PM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun

Truth, man, you've given us a playground, an art gallery, and a news-feed wrapped up in one amazing site. Thanks for taking the trouble.

To the rest of the team, this is still the best hobby ever. Thanks for keeping it that way for so long.

I'll stick around if everybody else will.

~Spite
Old November 3rd, 2010, 06:54 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecthelion View Post
Thanks.
Good Run.
Gotta place your OMs first.

I can now start re-creating the official terrain sets. The VW repaint has already started.

And thank you SO MUCH to Hasbro, the playtesters, and the design team. WotC can get shot up by Q9 for all I care.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old November 3rd, 2010, 06:57 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Hooray for the designers! I thank you guys so much

*sniff

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old November 3rd, 2010, 06:58 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecthelion View Post
Thanks.
Good Run.
Gotta place your OMs first.

I can now start re-creating the official terrain sets. The VW repaint has already started.

And thank you SO MUCH to Hasbro, the playtesters, and the design team. WotC can get shot up by Q9 for all I care.
I've already finished it

But, much more seriously, I'll agree with all of you... Thank you Truth. My only regret is that I got into the hobby too late (~200 and onto the site MUCH too late.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion