Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Closed Thread

Old May 13th, 2008, 04:31 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Public Apology

I wanted to take a moment to publicly apology to J-Unit94 for an incident that happened away from Heroscapers.

For those that do not know…..I played a practical joke on him and some others on his website that looking back on probably went a bit too far. It was not done with malice as I really have nothing against the kid or his friends.

So J-Unit (and all of the others who got pranked) I am sorry if what I did hurt you or offended you in any way and I hope that we can put it behind us and move on.

And for everyone else in who’s eyes I may have gone down I apologize to you also for letting you down.

Thanks

(Admin can lock this as it is not really a discussion)
Old May 13th, 2008, 04:33 PM
Taking Suggestions...

Ty the Awasome rolls all skulls baby! Ty the Awasome rolls all skulls baby! Ty the Awasome rolls all skulls baby! Ty the Awasome rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Public Apology

I don't know what happened, nor do I need to know as it is none of my buisness, but good for you to have the guts to apoligize like this.

Ty the Awasome is the S.A.S. Commando, Maj. Thompson
...in the LIBRARY...

Last edited by Ty the Awasome; May 13th, 2008 at 04:33 PM. Reason: grammar error
Old May 13th, 2008, 05:19 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Public Apology

It's tough to swallow one's pride and make a public apology like that Onacara. Kudos to you for that. And I also agree with T the A. I don't need to know or want to know. The fact you're openly making amends is enough for me, for what it's worth.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online