Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old June 22nd, 2015, 04:36 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: Classic League V: Betrayal from Within - Championship

Championship is on A Silver Thread (Wannok, Valda, Treasure x2)
The player whose name is italicized won the diceoff and chooses who places first.

Dysole (5-0) v. kevindola (5-1)
Dysole (Take a Card, It's Not That Hard, A Bleeding Rainbow): Red Wyrmling x2, Black Wyrmling x2, White Wyrmling x2, Blue Wyrmling x1, Harquebus x2, Mezzodemons x2, Tarn Vikings, Isamu
kevindola (I like big Gruts and I Cannot Lie): Heavy Gruts x2, Blade Gruts x2, Grimnak, Nerak, Raelin (RotV), Marro Warriors (sit one Heavy Grut)

Dysole has a record 10 game Classic League winning streak going and will be going for back to back Classic League titles.

This is also a rematch of the Classic League II Championship.

Last edited by kevindola; July 6th, 2015 at 03:05 PM.
Old July 7th, 2015, 10:46 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Championship game above is finally scheduled for this Friday (7/10) starting between 11am-12pm central.

Post Betrayal Matchup:

Dysole: Marro Warriors, Tarn Vikings, Mezzodemons x2, Red Wyrmling x2, Black Wyrmling x2, White Wyrmling x2, Blue Wyrmling x1, Isamu

kevindola: Heavy Gruts x2, Blade Gruts x2, Ashigaru Harquebus x2, Raelin, Grimnak, Nerak (sit one Heavy Grut)

Last edited by kevindola; July 7th, 2015 at 12:05 PM.
Old July 7th, 2015, 04:31 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
Championship game above is finally scheduled for this Friday (7/10) starting between 11am-12pm central.

Post Betrayal Matchup:

Dysole: Marro Warriors, Tarn Vikings, Mezzodemons x2, Red Wyrmling x2, Black Wyrmling x2, White Wyrmling x2, Blue Wyrmling x1, Isamu

kevindola: Heavy Gruts x2, Blade Gruts x2, Ashigaru Harquebus x2, Raelin, Grimnak, Nerak (sit one Heavy Grut)
For 24 start zone spaces you're going to need to sit 4 more Gruts or some other combination of 4 spaces worth of figures.

Old July 7th, 2015, 05:01 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
For 24 start zone spaces you're going to need to sit 4 more Gruts or some other combination of 4 spaces worth of figures.
Good spot TW, but for this tournament the 24 hex restriction was only imposed pre-betrayal. Post betrayal armies have no hex restriction and several games have had to have extra spaces added. I believe Bengi had 30 hexes in my round 3 game with him.

Spoiler Alert!
Old July 10th, 2015, 12:52 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

Finals starting now

EDIT: I got the win for my 3rd classic title.

It was slow going on this long map (credit @superfrog ). I set up all my figures moving slowly out, while Dysole blended wyrms and Marros.

Eventually we exchanged a few casualties (although it was wyrms for Blades, so I got the better end) and I got my pod set up around Wannok which was a very tough situation for Dysole's single life per unit army.

Anytime he got in range to attack the Wannok holder, I would blast him with Harqs. Once I got Grimnak on the glyph there wasn't much moving him.

gg Dysole. I very much enjoyed the format and always appreciate any comments. I think it would be tough to pull this format a second time in classic with the a point total variation not adding much dynamic changing to the army construction, however I may toy around with something like General Wars Betrayal somewhere down the line.

Last edited by kevindola; July 10th, 2015 at 02:22 PM.
Old July 10th, 2015, 10:42 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Classic League V: Betrayal from Within - CONGRATS KEVIND

How long until the next classic league is posted?
Old July 12th, 2015, 11:10 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

Re: Classic League V: Betrayal from Within - CONGRATS KEVIND

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Perkins View Post
How long until the next classic league is posted?
Sometime in September most likely. Classic IV started 9/29 with a 9/15 announcement so that's a pretty reliable reference to use. Typically the start of the even numbered classic leagues try to coincide with final weeks of the final numbered OHS season of the year.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events