Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Notices

Old October 7th, 2013, 11:53 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: kevindola's battle reports

2013 Online Classic League: Pod Draft
Record: 5-1 (1st Place)
Wins: Megasilver, jcustar07, greygnarl, Vegietarian18, Dysole
Losses: Dysole

Spoiler Alert!
Old July 2nd, 2014, 09:45 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Completed my 100th tournament game last night. I updated the OP here with my tournament and opponent history.

With 100 games played, I thought it would be fun to share my win-loss record with figures played with and figures played against list. (includes VC)

**Excuse the poor formatting. I didn't know how best to translate this from excel but feel free to PM me with suggestions**

W/L of Figures played With (Sorted by Games Played then Alphabetical)

The only figures I have a losing record with (minimum 3 games) are Shiori (2-3), Van Nessing (1-3) and Werewolf Lord (1-2).
Spoiler Alert!

Here is the W/L of Figures I have played Against

Only 2 figures I have losing records against (minimum 3 games) are Dumutef Guard (1-4????) and Deathknights of Valkrill (1-2)
Spoiler Alert!

Actually my losing records are exacerbated by 2 EOY losses (sparkle, sloth) in which both matchups included Deathknights/Dumutefs vs. WLord/Nessing/Shiori
Old July 2nd, 2014, 01:01 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

And the one time you beat the Dumutefs, you were playing against a total chump!
Old August 19th, 2014, 04:25 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

Re: kevindola's tournament battle reports

2013 Online Season 10
Record: 6-1 (2nd Place)
Wins: Heroscaper Guy, infectedsloth, greygnarl (twice), Ixe, Wanderer999
Losses: Vegietarian18

Catching up a bit here on battle reports.

Online Season 10 was one of my most fun tournaments I played in (due to the quality and content of games I played). It included 2 amazingly memorable games for me. My round 2 game against @infectedsloth which is in my top 3 most intense, well played tournament games. And then I had a crazy comeback in the semifnals against @Wanderer999 that I started in a huge hole with a Zelrig gamble that utterly failed.

My Hoplitron/Major X17 army was played 4 times, which is a very cool thing, as I try and take some off the wall figures (X17 in this case) and make them competitive. It's always a joy to use Major X17 and actually have his cyberclaw be useful, which it was each time I used him Season 10.

The finals against @vegietarian18 was a good game as well. It was our 5th tournament meeting. (4th time in tournament playoffs). I still felt that I picked the right army (Trons over Romans/Goshiri), because of X17 going up against the all melee build. But Vegie played better for the Treasure Quest format. I don't play it much, in fact it was only the second game ever (first one earlier in the event against greygnarl), and I don't know how much the winner is actually due to getting all the treasures, but in this game it was for sure. Vegie had superior TQ tactics and I misplayed my Hop and X17 placement. It was great placement for a normal game, but completely left all the treasure exposed. I had to completely break formation late game in order to all out prevent him from getting the last treasure for the win. It almost worked, but not quite and Alastair claimed the last treasure for the tournament title for Vegie.

Spoiler Alert!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports