Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old April 21st, 2020, 05:58 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: japes Public workshop...

Maybe go Probability Manipulator. Seems pretty fitting.
Old April 21st, 2020, 06:01 PM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post

Last power is all Nobody. But he hates his own suggestions.
Super Strength is a bold move.
Old April 21st, 2020, 06:03 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xael Raymand View Post
Quote:

Reed I had it. It's mainly so he doesn't take falling damage probably.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 21st, 2020, 06:04 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

It would be cool to use some the the glyphs we made that don't get a chance to play...like the ones that don't start on fogures .

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 21st, 2020, 06:05 PM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Don’t worry that was just a joke lol
Old April 21st, 2020, 07:13 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Don’t worry that was just a joke lol
Gotcha...my bad. Went right over my head there.

Old April 21st, 2020, 10:04 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Four things:

1. I dig it, obviously. I also dig the probability manipulator and experimental medicine.
2. Because I'm a nerd, I want him to have four glyph options.
3. Because of the mini we're likely to use, I want the fourth option to be some kind of gun
4. Because this is active, on the fly Reed, I kind of want him to be able to make all four of them during a game, as a once per round, after moving, before/instead of attacking kind of power. Just only let him carry one at a time, maybe? (So he has to drop/destroy the previous one first). Or you could let him carry multiples, so long as he can still drop them when taking wounds.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 22nd, 2020, 11:46 AM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Four things:

1. I dig it, obviously. I also dig the probability manipulator and experimental medicine.
2. Because I'm a nerd, I want him to have four glyph options.
3. Because of the mini we're likely to use, I want the fourth option to be some kind of gun
4. Because this is active, on the fly Reed, I kind of want him to be able to make all four of them during a game, as a once per round, after moving, before/instead of attacking kind of power. Just only let him carry one at a time, maybe? (So he has to drop/destroy the previous one first). Or you could let him carry multiples, so long as he can still drop them when taking wounds.
#4 is a contridiction...because this is the active on the fly Reed, we are avoiding the development of a new glyph on this particular take. This is the come prepared and ready for battle Reed.

2. Is not a problem for me.

3. I'll let someone else choose mini here and take photos...I'm typically a one mini guy so I'll be using Reed I as my figure. So I'm open there. Just I know I'm suppose to not use the bearded one I think. I believe I was threatened.

Old April 22nd, 2020, 12:26 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

May be a heel turn, but I’m actually going to disagree with being able to develop multiple Glyphs with this take. I think the Elastic Distraction concept has become so expanded that they’re really in conflict with each other now. I think this Reed’s function will be as a “bomb” character like Spider-Girl or Diablo, where the goal is to throw him into as many enemies as possible, which means he’ll be taking a lot of wounds, so the Glyph may often end up being a liability more than anything because the enemy will be able to snatch it away.

I’m thinking my strategy with the current draft would be taking him with Angel and Invisible Woman, putting the X on Reed and using Angel to move him around to where he can affect the most figures while Sue protects them. In that kind of build, I might just either not take the Glyph or just try passing it off to Sue or another character so I don’t lose it as soon as Reed gets hit.

Idk, maybe I’m sounding like a total hypocrite, I just feel like the “elastic” part of the card has expanded so much that creating a ton of glyphs he can lose right away doesn’t totally make sense from a gameplay perspective.
Old April 22nd, 2020, 01:13 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Maybe don't specify what glyph he can come with? You just make a choice at the start of the game.
Old April 22nd, 2020, 03:51 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, maybe not a ton of them. I kind of worry that Probability Manipulator will dominate any other choices, though, so it's what you'll always bring unless there's a Cosmic Cube or Infinity Gem for the Replicator.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 23rd, 2020, 10:03 AM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
May be a heel turn, but I’m actually going to disagree with being able to develop multiple Glyphs with this take. I think the Elastic Distraction concept has become so expanded that they’re really in conflict with each other now. I think this Reed’s function will be as a “bomb” character like Spider-Girl or Diablo, where the goal is to throw him into as many enemies as possible, which means he’ll be taking a lot of wounds, so the Glyph may often end up being a liability more than anything because the enemy will be able to snatch it away.

I’m thinking my strategy with the current draft would be taking him with Angel and Invisible Woman, putting the X on Reed and using Angel to move him around to where he can affect the most figures while Sue protects them. In that kind of build, I might just either not take the Glyph or just try passing it off to Sue or another character so I don’t lose it as soon as Reed gets hit.

Idk, maybe I’m sounding like a total hypocrite, I just feel like the “elastic” part of the card has expanded so much that creating a ton of glyphs he can lose right away doesn’t totally make sense from a gameplay perspective.
I'm hoping a certain design you have in the works will help a bit with the holding on thing but I agree with your arguement.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy