Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old September 18th, 2016, 03:29 PM

Kuba2016 costs too much!
Kuba2016's 9/18/2016 Sale Thread

Really enjoyed playing this. Highlight of my childhood games. I have always loved this game so its looked after well. I am selling everything down below as a set. will hope to hear from you soon .

Rise of Valkyrie

Swarm of the Marro

Mallidon's Prophecy

Snipers and Vipers

The IX Roman Legion

Grut Orcs

Gorillas and Hounds

Gladiators and Agents

Ninjas and Samurais

Warrios and Soulborgs

Heros of the Laur

Volcarren Wasteland and Guards

Thaelenk Tundra

Fortress of Archkyire

The conflict begins(marvel)

Last edited by Jim; September 18th, 2016 at 04:18 PM. Reason: Changed title of thread to fit the trade forum rules.
Old September 18th, 2016, 04:05 PM

SCSte Woo who?
Re: Heroscape sales

PM Sent
Old September 18th, 2016, 05:21 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Kuba2016's 9/18/2016 Sale Thread

There you go. Welcome to the site. It may also help if you post prices on your listings. You will get more bites.
Old September 19th, 2016, 10:06 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Counting gray cells and coming up short... Also, I confess to being a fanboy.

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Kuba: This thread is the one and only place in which it is appropriate to be selling your Heroscape. This is it. The one exception is when people indicate they are trying to find/buy something like what you have to sell, in which case you should tell them you have something suitable for sale. Then link to this thread.

I will not go through this site again deleting your posts. I am aware you are new here but the rules about selling and trading on this forum are laid out very clearly, where any newbie could find them.

So far I have simply pointed you in the right direction and deleted your irrelevant posts in the wrong threads. If I have to do it again, I will escalate. Pro tip: If you find yourself copying and pasting, you're (1) doing it wrong, by (2) being obnoxious.

I am sorry to have to deal so firmly with a newbie. We get new people on this forum all the time, and the tone of this post is - fortunately - not something I've had to employ before.

C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
Designing Customs? Help With Wurdz
= =
Old September 19th, 2016, 04:02 PM

Proclaimed is surprisingly tart

And you are spamming in everyone's trade threads again!?!?! What part of Dad_Scaper's post did you not understand. Please stop advertising your collection in other people's threads. We will contact you when we are interested in what you're selling.
Old September 19th, 2016, 04:03 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Counting gray cells and coming up short... Also, I confess to being a fanboy.

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Now, now, Proclaimed. I am here for a reason, let me do my part. No need for your feathers to be ruffled. Shhhh. . .

C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
Designing Customs? Help With Wurdz
= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades