Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

View Poll Results: Which Fan Fiction would you like to see next?
Code 4114 (LBV rewrite) 0 0%
Origin Story 7 87.50%
Sequel 0 0%
Other (Specify) 1 12.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old July 20th, 2016, 06:05 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Preferences for New Fan Fiction

Greetings, readers (and hopefully writers).

Some of you might be aware that for the past few months I haven't done much of anything in this forum, citing that I needed to work on my books. And dear me, was I right. I must have re-developed every book (three out of four total) at least twice by now.

However, recent events have forced my time table to change. I have had to temporarily put development of my books on the back burner while I devote most of my time to more pressing matters, and I estimate that it will stay there for some time.

So here's the situation: I do not have as much time here as I once did. I do however have space within my head to devote to development. And since I won't be developing my novels for some time, I would like to use that space to start writing fan fiction once again.

So we come to this thread. I'd like to gauge the interest amongst my readers as to which fan fiction you would like to see. Let me know in the poll above, but please read the below description first.
Spoiler Alert!

~TGRF.
Old July 21st, 2016, 06:22 PM

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Preferences for New Fan Fiction

@TheAverageFan @BiggaBullfrog @Crixus33 @mtl1998
What are your thoughts, guys?

~TGRF.
Old July 21st, 2016, 06:26 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Sequel or Collaboration.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old July 21st, 2016, 06:26 PM

@William099 @hose Missed two of you.

~TGRF.
Old July 21st, 2016, 06:27 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I voted Other. Get back into the Contest you hack fraud!

Honestly what you do is up to you, I'll read it regardless. Honestly it's a matter of which I wouldn't prefer, which in this case is Origin. I'd rather see 4114 or a sequel than an origin story.

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old July 21st, 2016, 06:27 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

And you missed the illustrious Tornado.

Wrecking trailer parks everywhere.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old July 21st, 2016, 06:28 PM

Also, Happy Birthday in case I celebrate and forget. :cheers:

- Eslo Rudkey
Old July 21st, 2016, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Sequel or Collaboration.
I do still intend to use fan fiction to hone my process of writing, so a collaboration is a bit unlikely, unless the writer fully understands my process of development on its many levels.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
I voted Other. Get back into the Contest you hack fraud!

Honestly what you do is up to you, I'll read it regardless. Honestly it's a matter of which I wouldn't prefer, which in this case is Origin. I'd rather see 4114 or a sequel than an origin story.

~TAF
I'll get back in the contest if it ever gets back in action. The clock is ticking.

~TGRF.
Old July 23rd, 2016, 11:06 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

I think another origin story would be cool. I liked what you were able to do with Dilmir, and seeing your take on a specific Heroscape character (or characters - you could do the elf wizards or vikings or something with a group, which would be interesting) would be cool to read about.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old July 23rd, 2016, 01:09 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
I think another origin story would be cool. I liked what you were able to do with Dilmir, and seeing your take on a specific Heroscape character (or characters - you could do the elf wizards or vikings or something with a group, which would be interesting) would be cool to read about.
to read about, and also make scenarios for games.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old July 23rd, 2016, 01:13 PM

Eslo tale.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old July 23rd, 2016, 05:19 PM

So here's the situation. I do need to write Code 4114 at some point, for reasons which have not yet been disclosed to the general public . I would also like to write an origin story, but I'm thinking it might be better to get 4114 out of the way first, as I have no idea how long it will take. Additionally, the basic idea is already there, as where I would have to create something entirely new for an origin story, which to be honest could take longer (or shorter, depending on whose origin it is).

So I'm thinking I should go ahead and get 4114 developed and written, and then start looking for an origin story. Thoughts?

~TGRF, who to be honest has wanted to make a sequel to the Halls of Fear for a while. Which has nothing to do with this.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction