Gladiatrons 2 1.49%
Deathreavers 8 5.97%
Heavy Gruts 8 5.97%
Marrden Hounds 7 5.22%
Death Stalkers 4 2.99%
Voters: 134. You may not vote on this poll

Old January 3rd, 2007, 10:51 AM
"Blame it on me" (was #3...)

Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I prefer ashra, they are cheap and impossible to kill on CC.

Sweetcurse is Sujoah...

in the
Perth Keep...
Old January 3rd, 2007, 05:32 PM
CoN Recruiting Officer, Top Masq Sleuth, & Teller of Fantastic Tales

scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
what makes the kozuke better than the ninjas? Sure they have higher attack and may move a bit faster, but ninjas are ALOT harder to kill. Ninjas are a great independent squad, and amazing cleanup units.

scorpiusx is Khosumet the Darklord...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old January 3rd, 2007, 05:33 PM

OmniMoose knows what's in an order marker OmniMoose knows what's in an order marker
The only thing that's ranged about the Tagawa is their counter-strike! and I go with Ninjas because Ghost Walk, Disappear, Disengage! Plus 4 natural Attack! Theyy cut through most armies no problem! (Stupid Mintonsoul glyph, lost 2 ninjas to it in one turn.....)
Old January 3rd, 2007, 05:39 PM

scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
I HATE the friggin curse glyph. I drafted DW 7000 for the first time once, and the curse of mittonsoul dismantled him. Stupid curse.

Old January 3rd, 2007, 06:10 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness
The best melee squad isn't up there. Romans!
Old January 3rd, 2007, 06:19 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I'm with LittleNewbie - I think Minions have to be right up.

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old January 3rd, 2007, 06:20 PM

let me ask everyone else about this. Not to dis the romans or anything, but who else thinks that the romans can take out the ninjas/ kozuke/ tagawa with relative ease?

Old January 3rd, 2007, 06:34 PM
Hotdoghead-Molesterface

kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpiusx
let me ask everyone else about this. Not to dis the romans or anything, but who else thinks that the romans can take out the ninjas/ kozuke/ tagawa with relative ease?
Per point value you get 8+ romans vs. 3 ninjas/samurai. Plus, they get four attacks until you kill over half of them whereas the ninjas/samurai start losing attacks with each loss. Counterstrike can be a problem and the ninjas can get around to the roman flanks where shield wall isn't as strong. I think the romans have a pretty good chance of winning it nonetheless though.
Old January 3rd, 2007, 06:36 PM

OmniMoose knows what's in an order marker OmniMoose knows what's in an order marker
lol, worst curse I ever saw was one of my friends lost CHAROS to the glyph.

And Ninjas have disappear, so more than likely your romans are going to miss. They'd be all over those romans. the Kozukes are good too, but ranged untis put them down fast.
Old January 3rd, 2007, 06:43 PM

Yeah, the ninjas would be effortlessly cutting apart the romans; while tricking them with their cool dissapearing powers. Awesome.

Old January 12th, 2007, 09:22 PM

decarrot has disabled reputation
What is so great about the Tagawa sammri,they're over ratted and expenseve.

I am in the Oricalcum Cave
Old January 12th, 2007, 09:30 PM

Lex has disabled reputation
honestly i prefer the Sentinals of Jandar because i love an Agressive Defense which equals the best attack and with there 4 defense dice then shields multiplied by 2 they can guard well and they arent half bad attackers although a little weak they are one of my favorite units

"I was once eaten by a krug... It spit me out... I guess I don't taste very good."

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units