Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Notices

Old November 18th, 2012, 02:44 PM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Avengers Assemble! New Custom Project

Good point Chief, it is a little redundant. I guess it would better as " Choose 1 of the following to attack with:"
Old November 21st, 2012, 11:30 AM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!

updated card with Custom Hawkeye from skycycle and Gravity's rock base.

Last edited by Drewman-chu; November 21st, 2012 at 11:41 AM.
Old November 21st, 2012, 11:42 AM

regular Hawkeye card

Old November 23rd, 2012, 08:43 PM

And Hawkeye's trainer

Old December 4th, 2012, 09:44 PM

A sometime Avenger villain Attuma

Old December 4th, 2012, 10:44 PM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewman-chu View Post
A sometime Avenger villain Attuma

Consider changing the wording like so:

ATLANTEAN WARRIOR BONDING
Before taking a turn with Attuma, you may take a turn with one Atlantean Warrior you control.

WATER STRENGTH
Attuma does not have to stop his movement when entering a water space. If Attuma ends his normal movement on a water space, you may place him on any same-level water space within 2 spaces. Add 1 to Attuma's attack and defense while he is on a water space.

WATER DEPENDENCY needs some comas but looks ok. Though the numbers look a bit odd. I would reword it so that it reads you only need to augment the dice if over 6 spaces. then at the end put by how much. So that you do not need to read the whole ability to figure out that he takes no negatives if he is 5 or less away. 6 spaces feels like a huge distance to take no negatives if he is dependent on water.

Cool design though for sure.

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old December 5th, 2012, 06:04 PM

Thanks for the help Chief. Your wording assistance is invaluable! I have updated the first 2 powers but not I am not sure what to do about # 3. I chose 6 spaces because that was just beyond a normal move. Six just feels right to me. As for the wording I started to try something like you suggested but it gets tricky. I am thinking of capping the penalty at -3 if there is no water on the map at all. Any thoughts?
Old December 5th, 2012, 06:23 PM

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Thanks for the help Chief. Your wording assistance is invaluable! I have updated the first 2 powers but not I am not sure what to do about # 3. I chose 6 spaces because that was just beyond a normal move. Six just feels right to me. As for the wording I started to try something like you suggested but it gets tricky. I am thinking of capping the penalty at -3 if there is no water on the map at all. Any thoughts?
I would cap it at -2. There are designs that can teleport figures anywhere on the map. If someone say C3G Blink hit you with a Phase Javelin and teleported you 20 spaces away from water it would devastate that design.

But with a -2 as the cap I would reduce the range increment to 3 spaces.

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old December 17th, 2012, 10:43 PM

Here's a Atlantean Warrior to go with Attuma. I couldn't find one good comic pic of a warrior so I fudged it, till I find one.

Last edited by Drewman-chu; December 29th, 2012 at 11:27 PM.
Old December 17th, 2012, 10:49 PM

Quote:
Here's a Atlatean Warrior to go with Attuma. I couldn't find one goo comic pic of a warrior so I fudged it, till I find one.

I'm showing that Picture link broken.

Old December 17th, 2012, 11:36 PM

Should be okay now.

Last edited by Drewman-chu; December 29th, 2012 at 11:27 PM.
Old December 21st, 2012, 09:00 PM

And a Beetle

Last edited by Drewman-chu; December 29th, 2012 at 11:26 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations