Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old October 5th, 2018, 07:09 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Astro's Custom Units [Update 9/30/18]

I think Nihilist must be a typo, since it's a noun rather than an adjective. It (probably) should be Nihilistic.
Old October 5th, 2018, 07:58 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
I’m really digging Mars with 8R/2A for his normal attack.

I’m not sure how I feel about Mindless either. Is Nihilist from Thanos an option at all?
I have no qualms with it. Like superfrog said, it should probably be Nihilistic, but the personality fits Valkrill pretty well.

My main concern is that it might not fit his playstyle as well as Mindless, since it evokes pessimism more than indiscriminate destruction.
Old October 5th, 2018, 11:53 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Isn't there a personality like DESTRUCTIVE?

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old October 6th, 2018, 05:10 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

What about Merciless?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old October 6th, 2018, 08:54 AM

bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Reckless?
Old October 6th, 2018, 10:27 AM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

I don't mean this to sound in any way denigrating of MARS or your skill as a custom maker, but just to me, personally "Explosion, but two" wouldn't justify the unit for me.

Of course, from all the discussion I've seen here and in the SoV thread, I am in the tiny minority and I will absolutely bow to the majority opinion here.
Old October 6th, 2018, 01:31 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

I havent seen the special attack change in a way that I would vote yes for it.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old October 6th, 2018, 01:54 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
That's because it shouldn't change.

I do have a question, as worded it seems to me that if you select two figures that are adjacent only to each other, they each roll defense dice only once. Correct?

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old October 7th, 2018, 11:49 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
I don't mean this to sound in any way denigrating of MARS or your skill as a custom maker, but just to me, personally "Explosion, but two" wouldn't justify the unit for me.

Of course, from all the discussion I've seen here and in the SoV thread, I am in the tiny minority and I will absolutely bow to the majority opinion here.
That's a fair opinion to have. I know that I was initially disappointed in units like Syvarris and Guilty McCreech when I first saw them, but after having played some games I think that their single power defines the unit adequately, and the simplicity is a bit refreshing. I'm definitely aiming for a similar feel with M.A.R.S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
That's because it shouldn't change.

I do have a question, as worded it seems to me that if you select two figures that are adjacent only to each other, they each roll defense dice only once. Correct?
Correct. I was intentionally trying to stop M.A.R.S. from being able to attack the same figure more than once with his Special Attack, which was one of the problems that I ran into with my original draft of simply letting him attack again afterward.
Old October 10th, 2018, 01:59 PM

Re: Astro's Custom Units [Update 10/10/18]

DARK IRIS
Fastest Runner Alive

A Divided Alliance - Heroes of the Field (3/4)

The figure used is Dark Isis from the game Battleball. Dark Iris is a single-spaced figure.

CHARACTER BIO:
Spoiler Alert!

CARD TEXT:
Spoiler Alert!

-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits Received
  • BRUTUS : TEAM LEADER
    As an Athlete Hero that follows Einar, Dark Iris may benefit from Brutus' TEAM LEADER activation synergy.

• LINEBACKER : ATHLETE ENHANCEMENT
    As an Athlete, Dark Iris may benefit from a Linebacker's ATHLETE ENHANCEMENT attack and defense bonus.

• STALWART : PULL TO SAFETY
    As a friendly athlete figure, Dark Iris may ignore wounds after a successful roll for Stalwart's PULL TO SAFETY.
Synergy Benefits Offered
  • IRON WOLVES : REINFORCE THE LINE
    As an athlete, Dark Iris may aid the Iron Wolves after being wounded to trigger REINFORCE THE LINE.

• HATAMOTO TARO : ADJACENT TOUGH 1
    As a figure that follows Einar, Dark Iris may aid Hatamoto Taro with his ADJACENT TOUGH 1 defense bonus.
As always, any comments or feedback are appreciated.

Last edited by Astroking112; May 31st, 2020 at 11:02 PM. Reason: Updated links.
Old October 10th, 2018, 03:51 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Not to be rude or anything, but Isis might not be the best name to give a custom considering the current global events. Perhaps Iris would be a good substitution?
Old October 10th, 2018, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
Not to be rude or anything, but Isis might not be the best name to give a custom considering the current global events. Perhaps Iris would be a good substitution?
I took the name of the character from the original Battleball game since I'm somewhat adapting its lore in the vein of past CVN connections like the Microcorp Troopers, but I doubt that they would've chosen that name today. Iris is a close enough substitute, I think, and I'm glad to change it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards