Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old November 26th, 2014, 04:41 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The HoSS Cantina

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Just one problem:

Attachment 13

Brown part in the description...

You know when I first started watching it and it opened up with Luke from RotJ and a bad voice over I thought it must be a fake trailer, but then it shows quite a bit of definite Star Wars related footage I've never seen before. Where did all that come from? Video games and the like can only account for some of it.
Old November 26th, 2014, 04:41 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

It fooled me and my dad.
Old November 26th, 2014, 07:55 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:
Just one problem:

Attachment 13

You know when I first started watching it and it opened up with Luke from RotJ and a bad voice over I thought it must be a fake trailer, but then it shows quite a bit of definite Star Wars related footage I've never seen before. Where did all that come from? Video games and the like can only account for some of it.
The space battle scenes at the end definitely had a video game feel--that was the one major thing that jumped out at me.
Old November 26th, 2014, 08:17 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:
Just one problem:

Attachment 13

The space battle scenes at the end definitely had a video game feel--that was the one major thing that jumped out at me.
There's also no Han Solo in it. And the villain looking like a Tie Fighter Pilot was a little off base.

Here's another fan-made trailer. I think it's even better:

http://moviepilot.com/posts/2014/11/...xternal,manual
Old November 27th, 2014, 12:34 AM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Old November 28th, 2014, 01:22 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Played my first game of HoSS today even though I've had the stuff printed out for months. Couldn't get the new bounty hunters printed but still had an awesome 3-way battle between rebels vs. imperial vs independent. The independents won with those pesky Tusken Raiders!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old November 28th, 2014, 03:01 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Played my first game of HoSS today even though I've had the stuff printed out for months. Couldn't get the new bounty hunters printed but still had an awesome 3-way battle between rebels vs. imperial vs independent. The independents won with those pesky Tusken Raiders!
Awesome. Now you can add the Bounty Hunters. PDF files are now available in the Downloads section for HoSS Small Expansion 1: Bounty Hunters. All 6 Bounty Hunters are included in each PDF. There's one PDF with the Art versions and one PDF with the Figure versions. The cards are arranged 2 per page. The Bounty Hunters card back is also included.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old November 28th, 2014, 03:55 AM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

I also tried my first game of HoSS today with some Star Wars figs and a hand-drawn map.

It was great! I played 5 Bounty Hunters (no Greedo, no Boba) against Chewie, Han, Luke, Obi-Wan and two squads of Rebel Troopers. I let all the Bounty Hunter's have 4-LOM's Partner Up ability, because I wanted to see how it works. Bossk and 4-LOM were after Han, while the other three targeted Obi-Wan.

The Bounty Hunter's have quite an effective range! It almost felt like a sniper battle with them, because, once their were in the battlefield, every target was within their threat range. But that didn't help them too much, because Luke and Obi-Wan led the onslaught. IG-88 couldn't land a hit, even when he got up close to keep them from escaping. Obi-Wan and Luke were fun to play, as they could strike, someone would shoot at them, then they could disengage and were free to strike somewhere else. They destroyed Bossk and IG-88 with no wounds, despite having lost a total of 3 Order Markers to Zuckuss, who could still target Obi-Wan with his Snare Gun despite being engaged with a Rebel Trooper. After that, it continued downhill for the Bounty Hunters, who were unable to kill more than a couple of Rebel Troopers.

In the end, I think the dice were hot for the Rebels and not for the Bounty Hunters. Nevertheless, it was a lot of fun.

I also really liked having the PARTNER UP Ability work for all the Bounty Hunters. It really captured a lot of theme for me to have two teams of Bounty Hunters going after two different targets. The way I played it, once the Bounty was gone, the Bounty Hunter's wouldn't be able to bond with each other anymore and would become standalone heroes. I kind of expected it to be too strong, but it seemed to work out well.

I'm working on changing the Bounty Hunter's cards now. I've removed Bounty from all of them and replaced it with a blue Bounty Hunter's symbol where the force powers are. Figures with this symbol gain this ability:

BOUNTY HUNTER
At the start of the game, choose a Unique Hero to be this figure's Bounty. When this figure attacks his Bounty with a normal attack, add 1 die to his attack. After you take a turn with this figure, you must roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 1 or lower, choose an opponent. That opponent now controls this figure. Remove any order markers on this Army Card, then give the card to that opponent. After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with this figure, you may take a turn with any Bounty Hunter you control, whose Bounty is the same as this figure's Bounty.

With this ability, all Bounty Hunters have 4-LOM's ability and there is also a chance that the Bounty Hunters will betray each other. I love to read or watch the scenes where the Bounty Hunters try to work together and it's clear, as soon as the bounty is neutralized, they are at each other's throats. Sometimes even prematurely, if they think they can handle the rest on their own. Especially the group we have now was constantly betraying each othere, even leading to the death or destruction of another Bounty Hunter. Statistically, with this ability, there's a 10% chance that at least one Bounty Hunter will swap sides (I think. 19x19 divided by 20x20 comes out to about 90%, right?). Of course, once they've switched they can still switch back, further capturing their mercenary personality.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old November 28th, 2014, 12:05 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old November 28th, 2014, 12:14 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Awesome. Now you can add the Bounty Hunters. PDF files are now available in the Downloads section for HoSS Small Expansion 1: Bounty Hunters. All 6 Bounty Hunters are included in each PDF. There's one PDF with the Art versions and one PDF with the Figure versions. The cards are arranged 2 per page. The Bounty Hunters card back is also included.
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old November 28th, 2014, 12:57 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Two words, Luke: odor eaters

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old November 28th, 2014, 01:02 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Great report, Tai-Pan, glad you had fun. I look forward to eventually setting up a 6-person free for all game with all the Bounty Hunters going after Han Solo.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape