Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old July 7th, 2011, 11:01 PM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!
Re: List of Heroscapers Steam Usernames

I don't think you can disable Steam, but you can play games on Steam without an internet connection. If you try to start up Steam without an internet connection, it should bring up a box that gives you an option to use offline mode. I'm sure there is an option to do it in one of the menus somewhere, or you could just pull out you ethernet cable while already within Steam. Maybe that would help?

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep
Old July 7th, 2011, 11:40 PM

delphic rolls all skulls baby! delphic rolls all skulls baby! delphic rolls all skulls baby! delphic rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Oh God I made a typo....

Oh and pti8...it would be Onacara'd
Come find me on Steam and I'll show you Duke Nukem'd.

Heroscapers: Delphic
Steam: Delphic77
Games; Duke Nukem Forever, MTG, Dungeons

Good! Bad! I'm the guy with the gun. Hail to the king baby!

Neg Rep of the Year :

"Desre for good grammar makes one looking to destroy fun??"

I love it when the overly critical can't meet their own expectations.
Old July 9th, 2011, 10:14 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockma Ranyk View Post
Hey guys, I know this isn't really the best thread for this question, but I didn't want to start a new one.

When I installed Portal 2 on my Mac, it required me to make a Steam account. I was kind of annoyed, but figured it couldn't hurt, and besides, it wasn't letting me choose not to. So I made the account, and have enjoyed a solid week of Portal 2.

Just tonight, I've been trying to open the game, but every time I try, it claims that the Steam server is full. I don't understand why it can't run a game just because a lot of users are online, especially since I have no Steam friends, and I want to know if I can just disconnect my account and play Portal 2 without using Steam. Does anyone know how?

Thanks in advance.
I've never had this problem before, but it might be because of all the summer sales that are going on, meaning more people are snatching up games and playing them.

The sales are over after tomorrow, so just see what happens.

~ABOM, hoping he wins the Grand Prize and gets his top 10 games for free.
Old October 31st, 2011, 08:45 PM
Nostradumbass

DrAwsm is surprisingly tart

Necro!

If anybody is interested, my Steam name is "DrAwsm." Right now I've only got Team Fortress 2, but I plan on expanding at a later date. Also, I can't add anybody because I haven't actually bought anything yet from Steam, so you'd have to add me if you want to play some TF2. Just let me know you're from Heroscapers.
Old October 16th, 2013, 12:32 PM

Mars1912 knows what's in an order marker Mars1912 knows what's in an order marker

I have a Steam account, username "Mars1912", and I would love to be a member of your steam group.
Old December 8th, 2013, 06:46 PM
That's right! He can be taught!

Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby!

I don't know if this thing is still active, but here's my info.

My heroscaper's username is: Elven Lord
My Steam username: Is jugernaught18: alias: Mortal Wombat
My favorite game is: Team Fortress 2
My profile picture (because there are several mortal wombats) is: a colored drawing of a fleshless toothed mammal of some sort. It was the closest I could get to a Wombat.

My availability is: Pretty much always. I'm always willing to play, trade, learn, and teach. During this time of year I often give gifts to players who do their best and work for the better of the team. These gifts are often small, but I have found that they are always appreciated. Just a few days ago I gave away a free quickfix. Yesterday I traded away a few items at a discounted price. I just like the game, I like to have fun, and stuff is, hey, just stuff. If it improves the game it's worth it.

I would also like to be added to your group.

Feeling like an old lurker. 15 years, wow. That's half as long as I've lived. Love y'all like family.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games