Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Notices

Old April 16th, 2013, 06:07 PM

somegeek is surprisingly tart
Looking to buy the Master Set: Rise of the Valkyrie

Subject says it all. I'd like to buy a used Rise of the Valkyrie master set, looking for a good home, to play with my sons. The Amazon and EBay prices are a bit up there.

Thanks.
Old April 16th, 2013, 07:28 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Looking to buy the Master Set: Rise of the Valkyrie

Welcome to the site!

For what it's worth, the trading threads have been moved, here is the new one: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...play.php?f=110

And you should check out the rules there, as well: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=47645

~JS, friendly
Old April 16th, 2013, 07:48 PM

somegeek is surprisingly tart
Re: Looking to buy the Master Set: Rise of the Valkyrie

My bad - wrong area.

Thanks,
somegeek

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales