Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Notices

Old June 7th, 2010, 11:45 AM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Dragon Con...Atlanta GA come on and join us!!!

Hello everyone, as mentioned in an earlier post Auggies Games / The Tower Game center will be hosting many events at DragonCon. Rodriquez will be running the actual tourney on Sunday for more info see his post here http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=30396

We are running open play and a special even called "Keep what you kill" on both Friday and Sat. Note that the way Dcon is set up we have to have "slots" for these events but we'll be doing both all day long both days and possibly Sunday depending on demand and what's going on with the Tourney. Here is the info submitted to Dcon (and should be in their events book and online soon if it isn't already).

EVENT 1
Heroscape, Open play and Demo’s
System: Heroscape Difficulty: Easy
Required experience: none Sessions:1, 5 and 7
Cost: Free Gamemasters: Auggie & Alex Vianey

Come join us for open games of Scape and free play. We will also be conducting Demo’s throughout the day for any newcomers who want to learn this easy fast paced fun game. No materials are required for the Demo and we’ll have a few armies put together if you don’t bring your scape stuff but you are encouraged to do so if you have it.

Event 2
Herscape “YOU KEEP WHAT YOU KILL” dungeon delve.
System: Heroscape Difficulty: Easy
Required Experience none Sessions:2 and 6
Duration: aprox 45min – 1.5 hours each game played
Cost: $5 Gamemasters: Auggie & Alex Vianey

You control the 4 heroes from the Herscape D&D master set, Erevan Sunshadow, Ana Karithon, Derrak Amershard, and Thandros and set forth to explore a dungeon and seek treasure. How far in will you make it? Each unit you kill along the way you get to keep! There will be some custom rules and units to keep you on your toes and a few cool surprises along the way as well and this is meant to be light and fun. No matter what happens you get to keep the 4 heroes as well. You can’t loose!

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Follow us on Facebook Auggies Games Store and Twitter @auggiesgames

Last edited by Auggest; June 7th, 2010 at 11:53 AM.
Old June 7th, 2010, 04:03 PM

Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Dragon Con...Atlanta GA come on and join us!!!

/sigh, I wish they had cool gaming con's in Vancouver BC...this sounds like alot of fun and Event #2 seems like a great idea, I like the keep what you kill aspect, very neat.

My Customs
Winter Olympics = $6,000,000,000
Gold Medal Hockey Tickets = $2,000
Seeing an American Politician forced to wear a Canadian Jersey = Priceless
Old June 7th, 2010, 06:07 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Just wishful thinking, but... http://www.farecompare.com/flights/S...TL/market.html

Event 2 is an awesome idea!

130-96-0 (4/13/09-1/14/24)
36-16-0 (10/17/09-12/9/23)
Old June 7th, 2010, 11:05 PM

Rodriquez has disabled reputation

See'ing as how this will be the most coverage HS has seen at DCon, I'm pretty excited to see how it turns out.

I'll be updating the tourney in the next week or so with more info, there's handful of maps we're debating on using, as well as a few I'm working on(for those in the know I've always had at least one wonky funky map....hahaha in a general sense that is)

cheers
Rod

good trades:Caravaggio, Gabbi, Drfeelgood,aljovin,vydar,rrhino,boom, Pallindromemaster, spidysox, Eckels, wytefang, Rym, Armegeddon, Fatboy Chubby, Forgehammer, Grison
Old June 8th, 2010, 09:13 PM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hey Rod, be sure to contact Steve at miniatures@dragoncon.org. He is the coordinator and getting a bit antsy not hearing from you. I think he needs to go over time slots and whatnot with you and I know the submision deadline is past (but still do able, it just needs to be finalized or something).

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Follow us on Facebook Auggies Games Store and Twitter @auggiesgames
Old June 10th, 2010, 08:39 AM

halobosspotter costs too much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auggest View Post
Hey Rod, be sure to contact Steve at miniatures@dragoncon.org. He is the coordinator and getting a bit antsy not hearing from you. I think he needs to go over time slots and whatnot with you and I know the submision deadline is past (but still do able, it just needs to be finalized or something).

So are you guys not having an actual Scape tournament? I posted in the events section where rodiguez said they were having a swiss style tourney that me and my friends were interested in attending, but these don't sound like anything he had planned. please let me know, as we are interested in playing in an actual tournament with other serious scapers, and what you are talking about right now is just free play, which I can do at home.

HbP
Old June 10th, 2010, 09:08 AM
Creamed by Corn

GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Keep what you kill sounds freaking sweet. Wish gencon had that.

Tourney Record:17-10 (08/02/11)
Old June 10th, 2010, 09:49 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by halobosspotter View Post
Quote:

So are you guys not having an actual Scape tournament? I posted in the events section where rodiguez said they were having a swiss style tourney that me and my friends were interested in attending, but these don't sound like anything he had planned. please let me know, as we are interested in playing in an actual tournament with other serious scapers, and what you are talking about right now is just free play, which I can do at home.

HbP
If you read the entire post you would have seen that there is a SWISS STYLE TOURNAMENT on Sunday....the Open Play and the Keep What You Kill events are the ones being sponsored by Auggie's
Old June 10th, 2010, 04:52 PM

Rodriquez has disabled reputation

Quote:
]

HbP

This is still on, as well as the other events which Aug is hosting.

good trades:Caravaggio, Gabbi, Drfeelgood,aljovin,vydar,rrhino,boom, Pallindromemaster, spidysox, Eckels, wytefang, Rym, Armegeddon, Fatboy Chubby, Forgehammer, Grison
Old June 12th, 2010, 02:48 PM

halobosspotter costs too much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Quote:
Quote:

HbP
If you read the entire post you would have seen that there is a SWISS STYLE TOURNAMENT on Sunday....the Open Play and the Keep What You Kill events are the ones being sponsored by Auggie's
I DID read the entire post. If you read my post, you would know that I posted in Rod's thread in the events section. He never replied and that thread us basically dead. Then, this thread shows up talking about something else, hence my reason for asking my question.

HbP

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News