Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old January 30th, 2021, 09:06 PM

mattg is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
MattG's Heroscape Collection for sale!

(Edited... expansions are gone)

Hello! We are moving and are selling our whole collection of Heroscape. I wanted to
make sure it all went to a good home rather than a random ebay sale. The lot now includes two Master Sets:

- Master set 1 - Rise of the Valkyrie
- Master set 2 - Swarm of the Marro

Both sets are complete as far as I can tell. I would like to sell both together for $100 plus shipping within the USA, but could possibly sell them separately if needed. Please send me a PM if you are interested or have any questions!

-Matt

Last edited by mattg; January 31st, 2021 at 06:41 PM.
Old February 4th, 2021, 11:39 AM
The Road Not Taken

Br1an rolls all skulls baby! Br1an rolls all skulls baby! Br1an rolls all skulls baby! Br1an rolls all skulls baby!
Re: MattG's Heroscape Collection for sale!

Great transaction with Matt! Everything arrived quickly!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades