Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Notices

Old October 17th, 2019, 05:04 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Heroes of Fiction: Design Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confred View Post
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=54243

And feel free to join the discussion

And and, if you want, I could add you to the designers rotation.
Amazing! Thank you! And while I think I'd be pretty great at designing cards, I am not down the minis rabbit hole far enough to either find figures or design my own. I've got some good ideas, but I'd need others to execute them

Not sure if others on the design team would be too fond of that
Old October 17th, 2019, 09:08 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Am I still in the designers rotation? I know we worked on Spock a little while ago. When my turn comes I'd like to do Ariel to complete the Thundarr group.

Old October 17th, 2019, 09:43 PM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox View Post
Quote:

Amazing! Thank you! And while I think I'd be pretty great at designing cards, I am not down the minis rabbit hole far enough to either find figures or design my own. I've got some good ideas, but I'd need others to execute them

I've given up requiring a mini a long time ago and the group can help with wording.

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old October 17th, 2019, 09:45 PM

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
Am I still in the designers rotation? I know we worked on Spock a little while ago. When my turn comes I'd like to do Ariel to complete the Thundarr group.
Sounds cool, i thought for a moment you wanted the mermaid, lol.

Next three in order are
@CJtheMighty
@Barry allen
@JC McMinis

but yes, you're still on the list.

How are thinking about the newest version of JoJo?

My thumbs and two more move JoJo to the Chronicles. Design is shelved if three votes can't be met by Nov. 1.

Last edited by Confred; October 17th, 2019 at 11:17 PM.
Old October 17th, 2019, 11:27 PM

CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker

-------------------------
Join our HeroScape discord! https://discord.gg/DXRaqvn
Talk about everything heroscape, or just hang out!
Old October 17th, 2019, 11:44 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Great, except the last bullet point says "..of the attacking figure this card," instead of "...the attacking figure TO this card."

Old October 18th, 2019, 01:19 AM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I've given up requiring a mini a long time ago and the group can help with wording.
Then I think I'd be down! I'd love to do the characters from Ranger's Apprentice (does anyone know that book series)? Or lmk what you're working on and I can take a look
Old October 18th, 2019, 01:21 AM

[quote=Confred;2325106]
Quote:
How are thinking about the newest version of JoJo?

My thumbs and two more move JoJo to the Chronicles. Design is shelved if three votes can't be met by Nov. 1.
Is that after the attacker rolls their attack dice that you get to choose? The card should probably specify
Old October 18th, 2019, 08:09 AM

CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker

[quote=Knox;2325179]
Quote:
Is that after the attacker rolls their attack dice that you get to choose? The card should probably specify
The card says "after rolling defense die", you don't roll defense die until after the attacker has rolled their attack die.
Old October 18th, 2019, 12:10 PM

[quote=CzarChasm;2325200]
Quote:
Quote:
The card says "after rolling defense die", you don't roll defense die until after the attacker has rolled their attack die.
Agreed thanks, "and before taking damage" also helps with clarifying.

Old October 18th, 2019, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Great, except the last bullet point says "..of the attacking figure this card," instead of "...the attacking figure TO this card."
Great catch. With that correction, shall ye be the third and final thumb?

To those new, it takes three thumbs to approve and two cards of discussion to begin voting. So Knox and others, y'all have put in thoughts now already and if also contribute to next design, that's two and you'll be able to vote in next design.

Old October 18th, 2019, 12:30 PM

Yup! Sound good. Thumbs up from me!! I've got 4 customs to run by you when my turn comes. And I think I found some figures on thingiverse

Last edited by Knox; October 18th, 2019 at 02:53 PM. Reason: My comment was stupid

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum