Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old August 23rd, 2015, 05:19 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: HoSS Playtesting thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koolster25 View Post
Oh, awesome! Sign me up. I think I might already know the unit name.
You guessed wrong, it is not the Rancor.
Old August 24th, 2015, 12:20 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@Yodaking , Just finished PT's for wicket, gotta get them posted. Fast as I can type them man.
EDIT: Finished them, posted on wicket in Inner sanctum, Going to try to get the "next one" done today too. It's my day off.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Last edited by TREX; August 24th, 2015 at 01:11 PM.
Old August 27th, 2015, 07:29 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Just finished my 20th Play test Card for HOSS.

Old August 27th, 2015, 09:14 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

You are on fire Trex!
Old October 12th, 2015, 02:34 PM
C3G Landlord

HoSS has a new unit in need of some public play testing. Just be sure he does not lure you over to the dark side as he is quite manipulative.

The figure used for this unit is a Star Wars figure from the Rebel Storm set. Its model number and name are #25/Emperor Palpatine.

The figure used for this unit is a Star Wars figure from the Rebels & Imperials set. Its model number and name are #2P14/Emperor Palpatine.

We here at HoSS have been hard at work designing and testing several units behind closed doors, but we can't do it all on our own. If you enjoy playing HoSS and would like to have new units to add to your games, be sure to give us a hand with some testing. If a bunch of players each help out with just one or two tests, we can continue put out a well balanced and fun product everyone can enjoy.
Old October 27th, 2015, 10:33 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

The Ewok faction is now available for public test. You will receive several cards to test which work together as a group. PM @Porkins

Old October 27th, 2015, 11:32 AM
C3G Landlord

I had no idea there were so many different Ewok action figures. I owned 5 or 6 of them as a kid and though I had more than most. I see 15 different Ekows in the that picture. One character I recognize from the Droids cartoon that came out a bit later so maybe that is a mixture of RotJ 80's toys and newer ones from more recent releases.
Old October 30th, 2015, 07:02 PM

Freezinpee knows what's in an order marker Freezinpee knows what's in an order marker

How many squads and scouts would make a decent ewok faction. Also I could only procure one glider. Is that enough for a decent army?
Old October 30th, 2015, 09:28 PM
C3G Landlord

The glider is a common hero so yeah, 1 is fine if that is all you have. Or you could proxy. The scout is also a common hero but on that one I think I'd prefer at least 2 based on what he does for the army, maybe 3 but I have not played a game yet with the faction so I'm not entirely sure what the best ratio would be. Trex led a lot of our testing on that faction using everyone so I'd wait and see what he thinks.
Old October 31st, 2015, 10:20 AM
"like" happy

@Freezinpee , The glider is a fun unit but not necessarily important to have more than 1 if you don't. The scout is fairly important to the faction for "reasons" so a couple of those are needed. I would say at least 3 for a faction game. Along with at least 3 squads of ewoks. There are also a couple of unique heroes as well. It really depends if you want to run an entire ewok army or have them only be part of your army. You're not wanting to play test by any chance are you?

Old October 31st, 2015, 04:39 PM

Freezinpee knows what's in an order marker Freezinpee knows what's in an order marker

I own all of HOSS's unreleased and released figures. Even that crazy rancor. Not to mention the entire classic collection. Guess I could, how would I go about learning how to be a good playtester?
Old October 31st, 2015, 05:42 PM
C3G Landlord

The best way is just to dive in, sign up for a play test, and start running some tests. Fill out the play test sheet, record good notes on the tested unit, and try to give some input on your experience. Over time you will get a better and better feel for the whole process.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape