Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old January 18th, 2022, 04:20 PM

SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Contention for Galaxus -1/18- The Final Frontier

The Final Frontier

Omnitsar-

Figures From: Triton Master of Waves - Mythic Odysseys of Theros #22 D&D

V2 Card
Spoiler Alert!
V3 Card
Spoiler Alert!

Notes:
Quote:
Still in need of some playtesting, but what started as an overly ambitious idea for a creator/destroyer type enigma of a character eventually came together quite nicely. Convergence is more unprecedented as it uses the term "Blockable attack dice" contrary to the "unblockable" attack dice more commonly seen on lava field and the Frost Giants Dying Swipes as well as other abilities I believe but cannot remember. Hopefully there are no corner cases for why this is not feasible however. Convergence became most familiarly similar to Arashara Goshiri's Shifting Sands.

Stardust, another overhang safe ability, is essentially x2 Deathwalker 9k explosions. Bleeding Demise is an oddity for character depth as well as balancing the design. Always wanted to make a justifiable 10 life hero, yet he is a very small fig. All a matter of perspective in space however. Here we also see a card template I played with but decided not to use except for Omnitsar which it looked cool with.

Vendir-

Figure: Dungeons and Dragons D&D - Snowbound - Veneranda #43/46

Notes:
Quote:
This mini was too cool not to pass up for Galaxus. At first I looked at DnD-Heroscapifying Veneranda. There was "Mind Blast" which I then copied from Tul-Bak-Ra though I decided it was too dinky of an ability to be worth a place here. Against even a weak swarm however, Vendir was useless or boring, so Mind Pulse came into being. Playing with Dreadful or Frightening presence was implemented as +1 defense. Mage Hand was taken from Veneranda and Environemental Suit was just too appropriate.

Mentionable Updates

So I finally got around to doing that space mat for the Aether ground. Now I'm wondering what rules there should be for Aether spaces..? Besides the Star Child's "Hide In Aether" and Koriza's "Aether Movement", nothing has really been established yet. Something to balance range was my first thought. A simple +1 defense against range perhaps? Will give an update on what terrain types look good on the space mat as well as some better images.

........WEEEEE OOO WEEEE OOOO WEEE OOO WEEE OOO
ALERT!........ ALERT!......... NEW PACK COMING!
I'm excited to announce that Event Horizon will not be the final pack. I have one more pack for yaa. The Amun Race. This pack uses the 3 Magen minis as Common Heroes, Uncommon Heroes, and 1 Unique Hero.

Last edited by SchismaticSounds; January 19th, 2022 at 01:48 AM.
Old January 18th, 2022, 08:17 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Re: Contention for Galaxus -12/18- Commensalism + Space Viru

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchismaticSounds View Post
Acid Blood I took from @Sherman Davies Alien Customs and tweaked it a bit. Thanks for the inspiration.
Don't mention it. I like your riff on the power; I'm a sucker for effects that vary based on wounds.
Old March 21st, 2022, 04:31 PM

SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Contention for Galaxus -1/18- The Final Frontier

Okay, so I have to do this for a completion sake. Here are the last 2 packs of Contention for Galaxus.
What a project. Started with a more limited vision and has become further realized.

+-+-+-+-+EVENT HORIZON+-+-+-+-+

First in Event Horizon we have a 3d printable Arkham Horror, Elder Thing. No, not Elden Ring. Here was the first seeing of the Psychic ability. Allowing ranged attacks through objects but at a loss of any height advantage. Opportunist causes unsuspecting minds to be zapped. Chaos Shift was another ability that began with a vision of a chaotic effect procced by harming the Thing. On paper it seems a bit unconditional, but in play it can create some pretty odd circumstances.

+-+-+-+-+ELDER THING+-+-+-+-+

Figure: Thingiverse Elder thing 3d Printable Model Recommend 110% height scaling.

Muskid's style fit the look of the former Fell abomination and thought would work well as an additional star child for Neiphos' summoning with the draining characteristics of the Fell Abomination.. I really wanted to also add another Astral for his use, but dropped a design that didn't quite fit and another figure that looked close but made me shutter for my own reasons.

+-+-+-+-+MUSKID+-+-+-+-+

Figure: Dryad - Snowbound #18 D&D Icons of the Realms Miniature

===================================================

+-+-+-+-+THE AMUN RACE+-+-+-+-+

Lastly, we have the Amun Race.
A common, uncommon and unique. The Amun are a people refuged throughout the Galaxus borders. They are bound to the same source and even considered the same being.

The Sarangh are quite affordable, at least for now, and you will need many Sarangh to fuel their protectors and Hero. Army point prices are thus low to compensate the cost of life per summons. Yes, the Trishula is a lesser Tandros Kreel ha. But used properly, Peneterius is the real hitter here

+-+-+-+-+SARANGH+-+-+-+-+

Figure name: Hypnos Magen - Snowbound #4 D&D Icons of the Realms Miniature

+-+-+-+-+TRISHULA+-+-+-+-+

Figure name: Demos Magen - Snowbound #2 D&D Icons of the Realms Miniature

+-+-+-+-+PENETERIUS+-+-+-+-+

Figure name: Galvan Magen - Snowbound #2 D&D Icons of the Realms Miniature

I hope you enjoyed this projects evolution.
Since losing my Magic Set Editor files and resetting, things have been a bit buggy reconfiguring. I don't see myself making much more updates on these, points or grammar wise, though there may be a time that I address fixes. There are always bits to clean and if you feel a passion for your work, you should do everything to make it so.

Stay spacey yall.

Last edited by SchismaticSounds; March 21st, 2022 at 04:52 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards