Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old February 13th, 2010, 08:31 PM
My Mask Fell Off...

minimoose38 is surprisingly tart
Re: Pokescape

Good ideas for the Machop but I think we should get Pikachu's card completey finished before starting another one. I think we are still waiting on a final wording on the quick attack power.
Old February 13th, 2010, 08:59 PM

Creationist knows what's in an order marker Creationist knows what's in an order marker Creationist knows what's in an order marker

I think its fine to have a few ideas circulating at the same time.

@Machop- I was thinking of tweaking no guard. Ingame, both pokemon's attacks are 100 accuracy. So maybe making No Guard work both ways. What do you guys think?
Old February 13th, 2010, 09:24 PM

360ownism is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I'd put Machop at around 40-50 points, what do you think? with over 300 hours of Pokemon game play, i'm a PKMN vet. He looks pretty good, but his attack could be raised by one.

Just to irk Minimoose38, (lol) i want to throw out some suggestions for Mewtwo ( he's my favorite).

Points:210, 240 When drafted in the same army as another physic unit.
Unique hero
Merciless
Intelligent
Life: 6 or 7
Move: 8 ( Has one of the highest speeds stats)
Range:2 ( his tail is long)
Attack: 6 or 7
defense?? (Needs suggestions here)

Telekinetic push: "Chose a non flying, small or medium figure within 4 spaces of Mewtwo. Mewtwo most be able to see the figure: hit zones are not required. Roll the d20. If you roll a 13 or higher, place the target figure within 6 spaces of Mewtwo on an equal or lower height space. Roll the d20: if you roll 13 or higher, the pushed figure receives 2 wounds."

Me first: " When Mewtwo is attacked by a special attack, Mewtwo may use the exact same Special attack on only the attacking figure before the attacking figure rolls attack dice. This power only works once per round, and Mewtwo must have a higher movement rating than the attacking figure for this power to activate."

Mind bonding (hardcore Pokescape version only) "Before or after taking a turn with Mewtwo, you may take a turn with any other physic figure you control within 6 sight spaces"

What do you think? this seems pretty good, right? ( I'm thinking mewtwo should be around 200- 240 points, depending on defense level. )

Awsome move that allows you to use an enemies move before them. Me first is real.

Hope this didn't bother anybody too much, interrupting Machop and all.
P.S. I'd like to be apart of this project, if at all possible.
P.S.S. Yes, i am a Pokemon nerd.

Play Runescape? Add 360ownism to your friend list!
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...40#post1012740
Check out pokescape!Could've had a V8!

Last edited by 360ownism; February 13th, 2010 at 10:32 PM.
Old February 13th, 2010, 11:01 PM

Creationist knows what's in an order marker Creationist knows what's in an order marker Creationist knows what's in an order marker

I originally had 4 attack on him. The possibility of a basic stage pokemon with 7 attack is scary.
Old February 14th, 2010, 12:07 PM
Shade Tree

Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creationist View Post
@Machop- I was thinking of tweaking no guard. Ingame, both pokemon's attacks are 100 accuracy. So maybe making No Guard work both ways. What do you guys think?
Maybe something like this:

Instead of attacking normally, both figures roll x dice. The figure that rolls less skulls takes wounds equal to how many more skulls that the opposing figure rolled.

The wording's a bit confusing as is, but the concept is there. How about it?

At 360ownism: Only 300 hours playtime? Geez. You need to play more. ^_~

(Of all the games I've played, including restarts, old games all the way back to Red/Blue, I've got thousands of hours of play time. I might have even broken five tthousand; have no way of knowing exactly, though :P)

Sup3rS0n1c = Alexander the Great (August Cave) = Siege (Floating Archipelago)
Old February 14th, 2010, 07:58 PM

White Noise knows what's in an order marker White Noise knows what's in an order marker White Noise knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sup3rS0n1c View Post
At 360ownism: Only 300 hours playtime? Geez. You need to play more.
The clock on my Pearl maxed out at 999:99 a year or two ago...

I don't know about that Mewtwo there. His life should be a tad lower (5 or 6), and maybe a defense of 3.

A lot of Pokemon learn Me First, so it kind of seems like a waste on Mewtwo. I'd rather he had a more powerful version of TBR's Mind Blast.

Mewtwo supposedly tries to conserve its energy at all times, so I think maybe it should have an ability that lowers its move when there are no enemy figures within so many clear sight spaces or something.

And, as opposed to the two personalities you put up, he strikes me as arrogant more than anything else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clancampbell View Post
No matter your feelings towards D&D, it has divided us.
Something tells me that the cancellation, though tragic, may indeed mend that divide...
Old February 14th, 2010, 08:33 PM

NightSwipe knows what's in an order marker NightSwipe knows what's in an order marker

@Mewtwo
I agree with White Noise. Perhaps an ability like:

Conserve Energy:
Before taking a turn with Mewtwo, you may reduce your movement and remove wounds equal to the number of movement you relinquish. You may only remove up to 3 wounds in this way.

Something like that?

@Machop
That sounds good, but I could see it being abused. I can't think about a hero with a low attack right now, but I'm sure there is one out there.

@Pikachu
I have no idea where we are on the Quick Attack idea. I thought we were going with an Initiative boost, like:

Range 4 Attack 2
After placing your order markers and before rolling for Initiative, you may reveal your 1 OM if it is on Pikachu. If it is, you may add X(3?) to your Initiative roll.

So it could be used as an attack and an initiative boost. But I honestly have no idea where we are with this.

If pro is the opposite of con, is progress the opposite of congress?
America is the only place in the world where a pizza delivery guy gets to your house faster than an ambulance.
--NightSwipe--
Old February 14th, 2010, 09:26 PM

360ownism is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightSwipe View Post
@Mewtwo
I agree with White Noise. Perhaps an ability like:

Conserve Energy:
Before taking a turn with Mewtwo, you may reduce your movement and remove wounds equal to the number of movement you relinquish. You may only remove up to 3 wounds in this way.

This seems good, but i feel we should keep the Merciless personality. One of the in game bios says it is easily the cruelest hearted pokemon. Three defence seems good too. 6 life would be good with the conserve energy. He does need more than three attack though, if he should stay around 200 points. i say we change it to 6 instead. Glad nobody dissagrees with 8 move or 2 range. I thought me first would be good because he can learn most moves, and he's the only one i've seen with it. (main move i use with him) If Mew were to be made though, i do AGREE it should have me first instead.

Ok, this is the new card.

Unique hero
Physic
Merciless
Life: 6
Move: 8
Range:2
Attack: 6
defense:3

Telekinetic push: "Chose a non flying, small or medium figure within 4 spaces of Mewtwo. Mewtwo most be able to see the figure: hit zones are not required. Roll the d20. If you roll a 13 or higher, place the target figure within 6 spaces of Mewtwo on an equal or lower height space. Roll the d20: if you roll 13 or higher, the pushed figure receives 2 wounds."

Mind bonding (hardcore Pokescape version only) "Before or after taking a turn with Mewtwo, you may take a turn with any other physic figure you control within 6 sight spaces"

Conserve Energy:

physic: range 5 attack 5
Mewtwo does not need a clear line of sight to use the Physic special attack.

Awaiting feedback

Play Runescape? Add 360ownism to your friend list!
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...40#post1012740
Check out pokescape!Could've had a V8!
Old February 14th, 2010, 09:41 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by 360ownism View Post
Unique hero
Physic
Merciless
Life: 6
Move: 8
Range:2
Attack: 6
defense:3

Conserve Energy:

physic: range 5 attack 5
Mewtwo does not need a clear line of sight to use the Physic special attack.

Mewtwo is friggin' broken.

Bonding (in whatever the heck "hardcore" is ).

Ranged attack of FIVE spaces AND five dice without LoS.

But the most broken thing is Conserve Energy: heal 3 friggin' wounds a turn?!

~NB, saying this is why I don't participate

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old February 14th, 2010, 10:47 PM

White Noise knows what's in an order marker White Noise knows what's in an order marker White Noise knows what's in an order marker

I was thinking something more along the lines of:
Conserve Energy
If, at the start of the turn, there are no enemy figures within 8 clear sight spaces of Mewtwo, you may only move Mewtwo a maximum of 4 spaces.

This reduces his threat range - thus keeping him from being too powerful (and you might be able to get away with dropping his point cost a smidge). I'd also get rid of the bonding, because he really doesn't strike me as a team player.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clancampbell View Post
No matter your feelings towards D&D, it has divided us.
Something tells me that the cancellation, though tragic, may indeed mend that divide...
Old February 14th, 2010, 11:16 PM

FatDragon465 costs too much!

sounds culllll!@@$@%##^$&%*&^(

Call me the Punisher
Old February 15th, 2010, 09:59 AM

NightSwipe knows what's in an order marker NightSwipe knows what's in an order marker

I forgot to put in "Roll the D20. If you get a 16 or higher..." into Conserve Energy. My bad.

If pro is the opposite of con, is progress the opposite of congress?
America is the only place in the world where a pizza delivery guy gets to your house faster than an ambulance.
--NightSwipe--

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards