Notices

Old June 5th, 2010, 04:15 PM

noname Woo who?
Re: Legoboy's You Predict the Winner- Now With Video Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by legoboy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by noname View Post
Anyways, great game and awesome production Captain! This was the highest quality one yet. I can't wait for the next one! Can you guys just quit your jobs and make these vids full time please?
Our wives won't let us. I've thought about going pro, but am having a hard time finding sponsors.
That's why I had to get rid of my wife.
If I ever win the lottery, I now know what to invest in.
Old June 5th, 2010, 04:25 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

I must say that this was an awesome battle report! Legoboy finally won a game after quite some time...

MegaSilver
Old June 5th, 2010, 09:11 PM

legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
I must say that this was an awesome battle report! Legoboy finally won a game after quite some time...

MegaSilver
What are you talking about? I managed to steal away the win in the previous game too.

I do think your other post was helpful though. I bet Captain will too. Thanks.
Old June 5th, 2010, 09:13 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by legoboy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post

MegaSilver
What are you talking about? I managed to steal away the win in the previous game too.

I do think your other post was helpful though. I bet Captain will too. Thanks.
Sorry 'bout that Legoboy. I must've forgotten already.

I'll go ahead and say though that you'll win the next game.

MegaSilver
Old June 6th, 2010, 02:23 PM
has been BANNED

airdroppers knows what's in an order marker airdroppers knows what's in an order marker airdroppers knows what's in an order marker

Entertaining, as always. Wouldn't watch it if it wasn't

Just to point out, Mogrimm's Commander's Strike works only if you target your opponents figure, not yours. Other then that I think you guys played everything correctly, well done.

Sharwin laid the smackdown on those PKnights
That was something, wasn't it?
Goes to show you that it's not always all about squads.

I really hate Sharwin's sculpt though. She is the only unit I don't like in D1.
I am refusing to play her.
...I'm sure i'll give in eventually though

3-0
I am on a roll, keep it up guys.
Old June 6th, 2010, 04:14 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

2-0

Great game, guys. That really makes me want to try out some of my DnD figures I haven't used yet (Sharwin especially).

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old June 6th, 2010, 04:25 PM

Wonderball68 knows what's in an order marker Wonderball68 knows what's in an order marker Wonderball68 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
2-0

Great game, guys. That really makes me want to try out some of my DnD figures I haven't used yet (Sharwin especially).
I'm still not conviced Sharwin is any good. No offense Legoboy, but I think you could have spread out those PKs a little bit more and Captain couldn't have even used Arcane Bolt.

BTW, Sharwin is a girl. It was hilarious when Captain Canuck said that "Sharwin is using his Arcane Bolt..." It just goes to show how terrible her sculpt is.
Old June 6th, 2010, 04:56 PM

legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby!

I didn't expect her to have the early OM the first time she came into action. I knew she was coming, just thought I would be able to disperse beforehand.
Old June 6th, 2010, 05:42 PM

Captain Canuck is surprisingly tart

[quote=Wonderball68;1103160]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
BTW, Sharwin is a girl. It was hilarious when Captain Canuck said that "Sharwin is using his Arcane Bolt..." It just goes to show how terrible her sculpt is.
I think it's the name...Sharwin Wildborn just seems to have a masculin sound to it. The scultp does seem to be a bit androgynous also. Maybe they should have named her Pat (from SNL)
Old June 6th, 2010, 06:24 PM

TnT2 knows what's in an order marker TnT2 knows what's in an order marker TnT2 knows what's in an order marker

Ah, but if you are going to pick nits, then the error was legoboys. There was a PK engaged with Sharwin. And she had the only OM. He should have stayed engaged to prevent Sharwin from moving, and killing a number of PKs.

(Sorry, I'll be quiet now. I have just made so many errors in tactics, that I would pass on my educational experiences...)

The future of scape is players like us who support a community like this - with new maps, scenarios and events. Playing scape. Not buying scape...

Quick-Set-Up Map Thread The Principles of War
Old June 7th, 2010, 09:09 AM

Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness Obsidian wears ripped pants of awesomeness

2-1: +1

Alright! Go legoboy!
That was close though. Isamu could have ended it there towards the end if it hadn't have been for ice spikes.

Old June 7th, 2010, 09:43 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I'm horrible at this. Good game legoboy

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports