Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old October 28th, 2008, 02:47 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: TV Show: Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexik View Post
The thing I'm wondering... if Arthur really is the 'big bad,' why isn't he doing some crazy stuff yet? He's got all of Peter's powers. Does he even realize that he can travel through time and space yet?
He seems like the Final Boss kinda guy - like, he never fights you for the entire game and just orders smaller-but-still-tough baddies around, then you make it to him after level grinding for hours and he still hands you your behind on a silver platter.

...I'm guessing.
Old November 2nd, 2008, 10:18 AM

dragonfire has disabled reputation

I cant believe its not on tomorrrow. Makes me cry....

I cant wait though. Looks good. I like Heroes flashback episodes. They actually are relevent and interesting, unlike some of Losts flashbacks......jk, I love you lost!

My Signature
Old November 5th, 2008, 01:01 PM

Ted_Danson is surprisingly tart

It is weak that Loeb got fired. I felt that this show was his last bit of redeeming work.

Huggable Zombie, KingArthur1976, Utgarsrage, and Scapegeek are all great traders.
Old November 11th, 2008, 02:00 PM
One time at band camp...

Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death!

Just watched yesterday's show.

Spoiler Alert!
Old November 11th, 2008, 05:23 PM

King's Knight knows what's in an order marker King's Knight knows what's in an order marker

Yes he was. Though something I'm wondering about... Are Arthur's powers in flux when he's draining? And if so, if he were attacked while in such a state would he release one or several of them? And again if so, is this where a certain normal person gets a power?
Old November 12th, 2008, 11:06 AM

Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby!

I think the key to killing Arthur is easy. The Haitian + gun=dead Arthur, and make sure he is dead this time around.

DWARVES!
Old November 12th, 2008, 11:38 AM
"Blame it on me" (was #3...)

Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I watched the pilot episode last night just for kicks and was surprised at how much better it is than what came after. So much promise on that first episode, even Mohinder is interesting.

Sweetcurse is Sujoah...

in the
Perth Keep...
Old November 12th, 2008, 11:49 AM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I've given up on Heroes. Too much FX not enough real people.

~Aldin, wondering what's good on TV in the SciFi department these days

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old November 12th, 2008, 12:06 PM

Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby!

My gf loves the show, and it is the only thing aside form Seeker that we watch regularly, so it stays for now.

DWARVES!
Old November 12th, 2008, 12:57 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Personally I think it's still doing well for an ensemble show. It mimics some of the twists and turns of the comic book genre but I do agree it doesn't give enough information to make sense of it all. There are too many flashbacks needed to rewrite history and we have episodes where we don't even see some of the characters at all which is like having a Justice League without Superman. The first part of this 3rd season seems to have very little purpose now that bad dad Petrelli is stealing the show, so they need to work better at making it cohesive to the rest of the story. Still, this tactic is not unseen in comic books.

R~

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old November 12th, 2008, 01:16 PM
One time at band camp...

Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death! Lord Pyre is hot lava death!

Yeah, I'm having trouble telling who the heck everyone is, and I'm sick of them randomly killing people. Last episode I was so mad about the African guy....

It's one of the only TV shows I ever watch, though, so I haven't stopped watching it.
Old November 12th, 2008, 01:26 PM

After reading so many book series where a lot of the same is done, I am finding it easy to keep track of who is who, what they can do, the possibilities, and I like the random deaths (though some can be done in a better fashion. I have a feeling Hiro may not make it out of this story arc the same.

DWARVES!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV