Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 12th, 2018, 12:00 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of He-Man - Public Playtesting

Looks like a good solution for now. Further testing should show the results we're after.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old August 12th, 2018, 12:47 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Cool. I will update the SP when I get back on my laptop then.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 12th, 2018, 03:10 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Updated and I’ve run one test so far with one to go. Paired him with Star-Lord and Robot, which was sick. Ms. Marvel has nothing on that.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 12th, 2018, 08:19 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: He-Man

Army Test
Map: Custom
Units: He-Man @360, Star-Lord, Punisher, Robot (1,000) vs Fantastic Four (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Custom
Units: He-Man @360, Bane, Robot, Captain America (1,000) vs Superman (I), Martian Manhunter (I), Green Arrow (Oliver), Red Arrow (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: He-Man felt great in these matches. He’s probably up to 370 even at this point. All of his powers saw lots of use and he had a big target on his head befitting the most powerful man in the universe. Even when he fell, his Power Sword was useful. I do feel that the enemies in these two tests had some sour luck. The second match especially felt like it could’ve gone either way. And Robot and Star-Lord are just a sick combo for anyone. I’m happy with the design as-is and am just honing in on cost right now. I’m feeling 370ish at the moment.

Old August 12th, 2018, 08:23 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

For eventual backgrounds, for whoever ends up doing art here, I'd suggest just Googling "Castle Grayskull" and picking whichever one you feel best fits the aesthetics of the card.

Old August 12th, 2018, 08:29 PM

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Wow, he got a big boost!

I'll be working on the art here, though that's dependent on a completed mini. I would expect Soundwarp to be MIA for a fair bit, but I don't think we're in a huge rush by any means.

Old August 12th, 2018, 08:46 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

For sure. If I'm chomping at the bit once he hits Final Editing, I can always just put him on hold.

Old August 14th, 2018, 08:51 AM
Has Bigger Cockles

Thanks! I appreciate the feedback! Tests look good to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody
Here ya go. Let me know if there's anything I did wrong or should change in the future.
Quote:
C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: He-Man

Army Test
Map: Ruins Of Pine Tree Marsh
Units: Team 1 (1,200): He-Man (360), Robot (210), Aquaman (I) (230), Aurora (200), Northstar (200)
Team 2 (1,200): Frankenstein (320), Red Hulk (370), Mister Hyde (260), Morbius (250)

Spoiler Alert!

He-Man was just really unlucky here- he took 2 big hits he really shouldn’t have statistically. The pther side never used range which meant He-Man didn’t get to use his full potential either. Team 2 also won a large majority of initiative rolls, even with Robot’s boost.

Army Test
Map: Fire Isles
Units: Team 1 (1,000): He-Man (360), Star-Lord (250), Fantomex (260), Kitty Pryde (I) (80), Atom (Ray) (50)
Team 2 (1,010):Nico Minoru (200), Karolina Dean (130), Chase Stein (120), Gert Yorkes (30), Old Lace (140), ( Molly Hayes (180), Zero-G (80), Energizer (50), Lightspeed (40), Leech (40)

Spoiler Alert!

Not too much to say on this one. The other team just couldn't throw the attack dice to match up and wasn't able to get to Star-Lord. He-Man did feel a bit outclassed at times by a Star-Lord boosted Fantomex on height.

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: 1 win, 1 loss, he seems about even to me. I never used Heroic Duty in either game, but I've never used it too much so I think that may be more down to my play style than anything. His two attack methods provide him some nice variety with what he wants to do that was useful.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: He-Man feels like I imagined he would. He’s straight muscle with one or two tricks up his sleeves (If that outfit had sleeves). Having a regular and special attack that are around the same power level gives him a smidge more strategy and variety and that kept him from ever feeling boring.

Old August 14th, 2018, 09:03 AM

360 is looking really solid for him!

Old August 14th, 2018, 09:11 AM
Has Bigger Cockles

Are folks happy at 360 or wanting another test? I'd be good moving forward as is.

Old August 14th, 2018, 09:12 AM

We've seen 4 tests in public, two of which after the change, neither of which have presented any hiccups with 360, so I'm happy moving forward.

Old August 14th, 2018, 09:38 AM
Has Bigger Cockles

Cool. If I can get one more positive chime in on how things are looking, I'll call for a vote.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library