Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old August 5th, 2014, 04:50 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!
Re: C3G Synergy Archive

Current Special Powers that Interact Differently with Sensory Assault:

Immunities:

Doctor Light's Blinding Light, Meteorite's Blinding Light

Benefits:

Armor's Psionic Armor, Cloak's Aura of Darkness

Sensory Assault Synergies

Sensory Assault Synergy Benefits Received:
  • Figures within 2 spaces of Cloak (195) roll one fewer defense die against normal attacks from figures with the Sensory Assault special power, due to Cloak's Aura of Darkness special power
Sensory Assault Synergy Benefits Offered:
  • N/A

Updated through SSE 52.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!

Last edited by Ronin; October 29th, 2017 at 02:50 PM.
Old August 23rd, 2014, 04:27 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Current Constructs:

Animated Vines (55), Destroyer Armor (460), Eradicator (280), Green Construct (Decoy) (50), Green Construct (Helicopter Gunship) (130), Green Construct (Mech Warrior) (120), Green Construct (Shield) (20), Green Construct (Tactical Bomber) (100), Iron Legion Drone (100), Mechanical Constructs (40), Orange Construct (Glomulus) (140), Orange Construct (Stolen Identity) (100), Shadow Wraith (10), Ultron (Drone) (100)

Updated through Wave 46

[On Deck version]

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps

Last edited by Arch-vile; March 18th, 2022 at 12:40 PM.
Old August 26th, 2014, 01:24 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Current figures with the Viral Infection Special Power:

Lurker, Roamer, Walker

Updated through Wave 22.

My SuperScape Maps
Old September 3rd, 2014, 05:21 PM

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Current Figures with the Wrecking Crew Special Power:

Bulldozer, Piledriver, Thunderball, Wrecker

Updated through Wave 22.

Old September 5th, 2014, 01:01 PM

Current Special Powers that Interact Differently
with the Electrically Charged Special Power:

Aqualad (Kaldur'ahm)'s (170) Mystical Lightning Shock Special Attack, Baron Von Strucker's Satan's Claw Special Attack, Black Lightning's Lightning Chain and Lightning Lash Special Attack, Blanka's Electric Skin, Crimson Dynamo's Electrical Blast Special Attack, Electro's Electrostatic Bolt Special Attack and Electric Skin, Lightning Lad's Charged Lightning Bolt Special Attack, Nightwing's (II) (200) Shock Batons, Static's (180) Taser Strike Special Attack, Storm's Lightning Tempest Special Attack

Updated through Wave 33.

Last edited by Arch-vile; July 4th, 2020 at 10:13 AM.
Old October 17th, 2014, 06:09 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

There's a name synergy missing: Super-Apes.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old October 17th, 2014, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
There's a name synergy missing: Super-Apes.
Yeah, I haven't gotten to that one yet. When I finally get back into the swing of things here I'll make sure I get to that.

Old October 31st, 2014, 12:57 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Just some thoughts here but is there anyway to

A- Get this stickyed so it's easier to get to.

and

B- Actually list the powers that care about the synergies mentioned? This thing makes it easy to find all Vigilantes or whatever, but it's not that helpful at telling you what actually works with them. The 'special powers that work differently with Vigilantes' page only lists stuff like Strange's power, but it doesn't bother with synergies like Vigilante Sidekick. I care way more about the latter when trying to build an army with Batman or whoever.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old October 31st, 2014, 01:29 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Just some thoughts here but is there anyway to

A- Get this stickyed so it's easier to get to.

and

B- Actually list the powers that care about the synergies mentioned? This thing makes it easy to find all Vigilantes or whatever, but it's not that helpful at telling you what actually works with them. The 'special powers that work differently with Vigilantes' page only lists stuff like Strange's power, but it doesn't bother with synergies like Vigilante Sidekick. I care way more about the latter when trying to build an army with Batman or whoever.
A) I'll let a Hero make a decision.

B) All of that stuff is in the figures thread (or going to be add, me and Viegon haven't gotten to them all yet); example: Scarecrow.

My SuperScape Maps
Old October 31st, 2014, 01:37 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zettian Juggernaut View Post
B) All of that stuff is in the figures thread (or going to be add, me and Viegon haven't gotten to them all yet); example: Scarecrow.
Isn't the point of linking to the 'current [insert class]' pages so you don't have to keep editing books all the time? Seems like the same logic would apply the other way around.

You know, like instead of all that on Scarecrow's page just link to a 'Criminal Synergy' page, an 'Insane Synergy' page etc? Seems like a lot less work in the long run.

My Etsy Store
Old October 31st, 2014, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
You know, like instead of all that on Scarecrow's page just link to a 'Criminal Synergy' page, an 'Insane Synergy' page etc? Seems like a lot less work in the long run.
Hmm...

That'd work fine, but I don't think it'd cut down on the workload. We'd have less threads/posts to update when new units come out, but we'd also have to put all the work into making a ton of new posts for synergies. Plus, now that we're so far into updating Books with the current format, it'd essentially undo all the work that's been done. I, for one, am not interested in starting again.

I also personally don't see how it'd increase usefulness at all; by opening a single Archive post and, say, Batman's thread, I not only have a list of all Vigilantes, but also all the synergies that Vigilantes receive.

Old October 31st, 2014, 02:33 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
I also personally don't see how it'd increase usefulness at all; by opening a single Archive post and, say, Batman's thread, I not only have a list of all Vigilantes, but also all the synergies that Vigilantes receive.
I was talking about the current Special Powers that Interact Differently with Vigilantes post being kind of pointless, not an individual figure's thread (since I couldn't find any that actually listed any synergies).

My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy