Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old June 11th, 2010, 04:34 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
The Book of Martian War Zone: The Heat

The Book of Martian War Zone: The Heat Map

A C3G Competitive Map

PDF Download
Go to Tabletop Simulator Link

Rise of the Valkyrie™ Master Set, Volcarren Wasteland, 2x Battle for the Underdark

MAP Bio - The Heat, as it is commonly known, coined its name not from just its hot lava and molten rocks, but also because this famous battle ground once ran hotter than the sun with the blood and battle of thousands of Martians during one of their most terrible civil wars. Some say the ground never forgot the massacre, and so it remains for ever troubled by the constant eruptions of lava still mixed with the ancient blood of the Martians who fought and died here.

GLYPHS USED:
  • None
DESTRUCTIBLE OBJECTS USED:
  • None
SETUP:
  • Map Size -
SPECIAL RULES:
  • None

-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
  • Initial playtest:
  • Second Playtest:
  • Third Playtest:
  • Fourth Playtest:
  • Art by:

Last edited by tcglkn; May 10th, 2022 at 07:01 AM.
Old June 11th, 2010, 06:57 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: Martian War Zone: The Heat

This map will never get my thumbs up, until you send me a Volcarren Wasteland set so I can build it make sure it works properly .

Seriously great looking map & a great theme, begging for a scenario with a horde of white martians.

Cheers
Old June 11th, 2010, 09:12 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Ask, and ye shall receive! Great work, Griff. The Hive can be the center of the invasion, with perhaps some Defense Glyphs to make it stronger. TKN would be great fun to see stomping around the map. Stingers and Dividers are a must!

Old June 11th, 2010, 10:13 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

The Heat is on!
I think White Martians just got bumped up a slot or two on my draft board.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 13th, 2010, 04:44 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

Beauty of a map Griff. I've always wanted to see a real alien world done up right and I think you've hit it with a nice looking Mars..
Old June 13th, 2010, 04:50 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Helm View Post
Beauty of a map Griff. I've always wanted to see a real alien world done up right and I think you've hit it with a nice looking Mars..
Thanks Matt, I am looking forward to building it and getting Magneto to throw people into that lava river.
Old August 8th, 2010, 04:56 PM

I built this last night and played GL (Hal), GL (Kyle), and Green Construct (Mech) VS Sinestro, Arkillo, and Sinestro Corp Soldier, and it came down to Sinestro with one life. Taking Lava damage was a fun way to keep people on their toes, and I also had a time bomb glyph on the map. It was fun and balanced with lots of movement choices.

I propose we finalize this map.
Old August 9th, 2010, 12:59 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Cool! Where'd you put the glyph at?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old August 9th, 2010, 02:54 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old August 9th, 2010, 10:17 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Yea

Old August 9th, 2010, 11:03 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'd like to try building this one - maybe today.

However, I do have two concerns before I give my Yea since this is a competitive map:

1. I'd like to see the one-hex dungeon tiles at the highest points removed. If figures want height, I want them to have to get on lava fields.

2. I'd like to see the glyphs moved so that they're about the same distance from each side. I don't like the "one side has this glyph and the other side has that glyph", especially if one side gets a much better glyph than the other (or one glyph is trapped!).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old August 9th, 2010, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
I'd like to try building this one - maybe today.

However, I do have two concerns before I give my Yea since this is a competitive map:

1. I'd like to see the one-hex dungeon tiles at the highest points removed. If figures want height, I want them to have to get on lava fields.

2. I'd like to see the glyphs moved so that they're about the same distance from each side. I don't like the "one side has this glyph and the other side has that glyph", especially if one side gets a much better glyph than the other (or one glyph is trapped!).
  1. I disagree. It was fun trying to get those points and keep them or trying to lure opponent's off of them. It also makes that figure a MAJOR target, so it kinda sucks for them in that regard as well. I don't think we need to be stuck in the BoV boxed in mentality that "Lava must always be on height", our games are so different from theirs.
  2. I thought the glyph placement was fine when playing the game.
You know this map has been up for a long time, why all of a sudden you have issues with it? I wouldn't suggest or propose a map to finalize that I played on if it wasn't good enough.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library