Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Notices

Old February 3rd, 2008, 04:25 PM

Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Announcement: New Valkyrie

Now you may have clicked on this topic thinking one thing, and let me assure you, you're not far off.

Let me introduce the newest member of my family, "Valkyrie", so named for her sire "Odin" and the fact that I love Heroscape.

Unique Hero
L 1
M 3
A 0
D 0

Cute Defense 1
When Valkyrie is attacked by any figure, roll a d20. On a roll of 1 or higher, the attack is negated and the attacking unit may not be activated again for the rest of the game. For the remainder of the round, any time a player reveals an Order Marker on a card effected by Cute Defense 1, that player must say "awwww".

Oopsies
After revealing an Order Marker on this card, roll a d20. On a roll of 17 or higher, Valkyrie has an "accident" and all units currently under the effect of Cute Defense 1 are no longer under its effect. Valkyrie is returned to her starting zone immediately.

Valkyrie - Ready for her closeup

Cute Defense activated

Valkyrie Profile

At her first wellspring

Personality: Ferocious

Sorry Vali, there can be only one.

Jandar Warrior in training

With her pack leader
Old February 3rd, 2008, 04:28 PM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!
You should of named your dog Krug. You make Krug sad .

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep
Old February 3rd, 2008, 04:51 PM

Pygon knows what's in an order marker Pygon knows what's in an order marker
You're lucky there's a puppy in this thread. I hate threads that have deceiving titles.

Nice looking dawg
Old February 3rd, 2008, 04:51 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Apparently, Valkyrie has some sort of phasing power ...

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old February 3rd, 2008, 04:52 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malechi
Apparently, Valkyrie has some sort of phasing power ...

That's Thorian Speed in action!!!!!!
Old February 3rd, 2008, 05:29 PM

Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness
awww who moved the thread!? It was much better where I put it...
Old February 3rd, 2008, 05:50 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Velenne
The fact that you got a new puppy isn't Heroscape news. Sorry.

She is really cute though.
Old February 3rd, 2008, 05:51 PM

Location: Grut with the other Orcs ready to eat salted Baby preztels
BRUNAK has disabled reputation
That is why this is general. Or are you talking about the Valkyrie thing?

BRUNAK is Nerak in the PLATINUM CAVE!
Old February 3rd, 2008, 05:52 PM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!
Billtog agrees that this puppy is adorable.

I love puppies.
Old February 3rd, 2008, 06:56 PM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
what breed(s)?
Old February 4th, 2008, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Velenne
The fact that you got a new puppy isn't Heroscape news. Sorry.

She is really cute though.
I protest!!

Thus am I forced to invoke Article 45 of the Secret Heroscapers Invocation Treaty. This states, "Under no circumstances shall a thread featuring puppies be moved, deleted or edited in any way. Failure to comply shall result in the offending mod being shunned by all save those unable to use punctuation or capitalization in their posts or otherwise communicate in the English language."

Fear the puppy power, nether. Fear it.
Old February 4th, 2008, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by K/H_Addict
what breed(s)?
Half Beauceron, half German Shepard, and totally worthy of being in the Heroscape News section. I mean, didn't you hear wotcpbarclay talking about the swift, sweeping changes to the game? Well, this is what he was talking about. Me and Barkley (as we, his friends, call him) are totally like . Just ask him.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General