Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old May 20th, 2017, 06:53 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!
The Book of Large Rock Outcrop

The Book of Large Rock Outcrop

C3G MARVEL WAVE 28
MARVEL COSMIC

Card PDF

The destructible object used for this unit is a Heroscape terrain piece from the Battle for the Underdark Master Set.
Its name is Three-Space Rock Outcrop.

Object Bio - These large and impressive rock structures are extremely sturdy, but when damaged, will come down in a hail of shards.

-Type of Destructible Object-
  • Destructible Object: A Destructible Object can be targeted, destroyed, and removed from play the same way a figure is. See HERE for additional C3G Destructible Object rules.
-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!

Last edited by Arch-vile; July 25th, 2022 at 12:14 AM.
Old May 20th, 2017, 06:54 PM

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Greater Rock Outcrop - Final Editing

NAME = LARGE ROCK OUTCROP

SECRET IDENTITY = DESTRUCTIBLE OBJECT

SIZE/HEIGHT = N/A

LIFE = 3

DEFENSE = 7

CRUMBLE
When this Large Rock Outcrop is destroyed, each player rolls 1 unblockable attack die against each figure they control adjacent to this Large Rock Outcrop, one at a time.

Last edited by Viegon; May 25th, 2017 at 03:23 PM.
Old May 20th, 2017, 06:58 PM

A couple questions here:
1) This version is spun out of the Rock Outcrop, with its size (none) and life (3) adjusted to match the 3-space glacier. Are there any other tweaks we want to make? Should it have a more powerful Crumble ability (2 unblockable dice? 1 autowound?)?
2) While the other Outcrop was tested with Crystal, this one obviously wasn't. Do we want to run tests?

Old May 22nd, 2017, 12:29 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I thought Crystal could only destroy the single hex ones.

I'd leave the effect the same. 50/50 chance to get wounded. It is still just rocks getting smashed apart. It now covers a bigger area, and that is reflected in the fact more figures can be adj. to it.
Old May 22nd, 2017, 08:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I thought Crystal could only destroy the single hex ones.
That's correct. Her card states that she uses a Rock Outcrop destructible object, and since this one is named Greater Rock Outcrop, it's not covered (same as Floronic Man calling out the Evergreen Tree DO, which doesn't include the Greater Evergreen Tree DO).

Quote:
I'd leave the effect the same. 50/50 chance to get wounded. It is still just rocks getting smashed apart. It now covers a bigger area, and that is reflected in the fact more figures can be adj. to it.
That reasoning works for me.

Old May 22nd, 2017, 09:38 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
Quote:
That reasoning works for me.
Works for me as well.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 22nd, 2017, 01:37 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Coolio.
Old May 23rd, 2017, 09:23 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I don't think there's any need for testing here - it's optional, works exactly how you'd expect it to, and doesn't have any figure tied to it (not do I expect it to in the future).
Old May 24th, 2017, 03:42 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

What about Terra or Geoforce? Or Terrax the Tamer/Terror?

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old May 24th, 2017, 08:58 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Terra and Geo went a different direction but I'm actually debating simplifying them to reuse Crystal's Earth Shift power. Terra is in the Titan's thread and Geo is in ... I'm not sure. Either in the Titan's thread, my thread, or bats thread...

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 25th, 2017, 03:27 PM

Re: The Book of Large Rock Outcrop - Final Editing

Renamed to Large Rock Outcrop as per the discussion in Crystal's thread. If nothing else comes up soon, I think we'll be ready for a card here.

Old May 26th, 2017, 03:07 PM
A Man of Taste

Re: The Book of Large Rock Outcrop - Final Editing

If anything changes let me know. Card in.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library