Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 28th, 2010, 08:41 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
The Book of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents

The Book of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents

C3G MARVEL WAVE 4
FIGHT AGAINST FEAR

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figures used for this unit is are Heroclix figures from the Infinity Challenge set.
Its model number and name are #001-003 / S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent.
Its model number and name are #151 / Gabriel Jones.
Its model number and name are #004-006 / S.H.I.E.L.D. Medic.
Its model number and name are #152 / Tia Senyaka.

The figures used for this unit is are Heroclix figures from the Clobberin Time set.
Its model number and name are #001-003 / S.H.I.E.L.D. Trooper.
Its model number and name are #101 / Clay Quartermain.

Character Bio - Most of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s agents are normal humans. The security-clearance hierarchy operates on a scale ranging from "Level One", the lowest, to "Level Ten", the highest security clearance anyone of any government can have. S.H.I.E.L.D. operates 28 emergency, covert, back-up bases scattered across the globe. S.H.I.E.L.D. maintains strong ties to the superhero community, especially Captain America, the Avengers, and the Fantastic Four.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A

-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-

Immunities
  • N/A
Benefits
  • N/A
Weaknesses_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • Early Cover Fire to set up later Kill Boxes is tech.
  • Using Angel, Brunak, or Theracus' Carry power is a good way to set up an early Kill Box.
  • Using Green Lantern (John Stewart)'s Basket Carry will also set up a fast Kill Box.
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-Card Updates:
2022 February 22 - Updated Special Attack language to no longer be a "combined attack."

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Last edited by tcglkn; February 24th, 2022 at 02:01 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library