Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old April 2nd, 2013, 11:43 AM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
The Book of Hepzibah

The Book of Hepzibah

C3G MARVEL WAVE 28
MARVEL COSMIC

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Critical Mass set.
Its model number and name are #016-018, 206 / Hepzibah.

Character Bio - A Mephitisoid from the planet Tryl'sart, Hepzibah's strength, agility, and enhanced senses made her a formidable warrior and grave threat to the Shi'ar Imperium. While languishing in prison on the orders of Emperor D'Ken, alongside fellow ne'er-do-wells Raza Longknife, Ch'od, and, most importantly, the human Christopher Summers. Under his leadership they escaped their bonds and stole a starship, forming the space pirate crew known as the Starjammers, a constant thorn in the side of galactic society. (johnny139)

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:
  • Hepzibah cannot choose an Android for her Blood Tracking 3 special power.
  • Hepzibah's Pheromone Distraction 16 special power does not affect Androids.

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 06:18 PM. Reason: png
Old April 2nd, 2013, 11:43 AM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Hepzibah - Design Phase

NAME = HEPZIBAH

SPECIES = MEPHITISOID
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = PIRATE
PERSONALITY = RELENTLESS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 140

BLOOD TRACKING 3
Before taking a turn with Hepzibah, you may choose any other figure on the battlefield that is not an Android or destructible object. Add 1 to Hepzibah's Move number for each Wound Marker on the chosen figure's card, up to a maximum of +3 for Blood Tracking. If you do, Hepzibah may only attack the chosen figure this turn.

EXPERT CLIMBING
When moving up levels of height to move onto a space with Hepzibah, do not count spaces for the first two levels and only count one space for each two levels after the first two. You may ignore Hepzibah's height of 5 when climbing. Hepzibah never takes falling damage or major falling damage.

PHEROMONE DISTRACTION 16
When an opponent’s figure that is not an Android or destructible object ends its movement adjacent to Hepzibah, you may immediately roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 16 or higher, that figure cannot move, attack, or use any special power on any Army Card or Glyph this turn.

My SuperScape Maps

Last edited by Zettian Juggernaut; January 25th, 2016 at 10:20 AM.
Old November 7th, 2015, 04:39 PM
C3G Super League MVP

I just realized that this never got updated when the Expert Climbers were updated.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zettian Juggernaut View Post
EXPERT BLOOD TRACKING 3
Before taking a turn with Hepzibah, you may choose any other figure on the battlefield that is not an Android or destructible object. Add 1 to Hepzibah's Move number for each Wound Marker on the chosen figure's card, up to a maximum of +3 for Expert Blood Tracking. If you do, Hepzibah may only attack the chosen figure this turn. When moving up levels of height to move onto a space with Hepzibah, do not count spaces for the first two levels and only count one space for each two levels after the first two. You may ignore Hepzibah's height of 5 when climbing.

My SuperScape Maps
Old November 11th, 2015, 10:25 AM
C3G Super League MVP

Quote:
I just realized that this never got updated when the Expert Climbers were updated.
Quote:
EXPERT BLOOD TRACKING 3
Before taking a turn with Hepzibah, you may choose any other figure on the battlefield that is not an Android or destructible object. Add 1 to Hepzibah's Move number for each Wound Marker on the chosen figure's card, up to a maximum of +3 for Expert Blood Tracking. If you do, Hepzibah may only attack the chosen figure this turn. When moving up levels of height to move onto a space with Hepzibah, do not count spaces for the first two levels and only count one space for each two levels after the first two. You may ignore Hepzibah's height of 5 when climbing.
SP is updated, with this being a F_G card, which one of you want to get this? @A3n , @japes

My SuperScape Maps
Old April 2nd, 2013, 11:50 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think Distraction should read "moves onto a space adjacent to Hepzibah where it can end its movement".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old April 2nd, 2013, 01:40 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
I think Distraction should read "moves onto a space adjacent to Hepzibah where it can end its movement".
I'm not saying it's a bad idea, just that it's based off of a sanctum power.
Old April 2nd, 2013, 01:47 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
So, like this?

PHEROMONE DISTRACTION 16
When an opponent’s figure that is not an Android moves onto a space adjacent to Hepzibah where it can end its movement, you may immediately roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 16 or higher, that figure cannot move, attack, or use any special power on any Army Card or Glyph this turn.

My SuperScape Maps
Old April 2nd, 2013, 11:58 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I'd agree with quozl's addition and she generally looks good... I might want to see her Life go down one and her Move go up one, even with the tracking.
Old April 2nd, 2013, 01:44 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Which one? Maybe I can get it changed if the theme fits it.

Quote:
Old April 2nd, 2013, 01:59 PM

This is how I'd word it:

If an opponent’s figure that is not an Android moves adjacent to Hebzibah and onto a space where that figure can end its movement, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 16 or higher, that figure cannot move, attack, or use any special power on any Army Card or Glyph this turn.

Quote:
Old April 2nd, 2013, 02:08 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

It's straight up borrowed from a Sanctum power (based on other hints, I'd guess it's from Spider-Woman). I do agree with the change though, to avoid any potential oddities.

I also agree with johnny on dropping her Life down one. I don't think she's anything special in terms of durability.

EDIT: If anything, I'd rather see a Life of 3 and a Defense of 6 or 7 to represent her agility, but 4/4 works too.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old April 2nd, 2013, 02:20 PM

Yep, it is Spider-Woman. Thanks! (She also has DOs in addition to Android exceptions.)

I'll bring it up in her thread.

Quote:

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library