Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing
3D Printing A Forum to discuss 3D Printing

Old November 7th, 2020, 07:28 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Index of Classic Heroscape .stl files

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
I don't believe him either. FAKE NEWS!
Im in no hurry to get to posting any pictures. This website isnt convenient to do so and I dont want to waste a half hour of my weekend to post at the moment. Most of all of them arent painted yet so there isnt much to look at. You guys know how a resin printed scape mini looks. We can just say that Im lying about it all. I dont mind. I need to build more miniatures display shelves for the make believe figures instead of prove they exist.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Last edited by TREX; November 7th, 2020 at 07:47 PM.
Old November 9th, 2020, 05:00 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Frost Giant of Morh (matte)
Varkaanan Blade Dancer 1 (matte)
Old November 14th, 2020, 03:41 AM

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Ice Troll Berserker (matte)
Old November 14th, 2020, 03:42 PM

A much better scan of the Chainfighter (after I painted it with poster paint):

Drow Chainfighter (matte)
Old November 15th, 2020, 11:14 AM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
Oh nice! Working on the Varks! I'll be excited to have those. Thanks so much White Knight!

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old November 22nd, 2020, 10:10 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@White Knight , are those sticker sheets in the OP for the KOW Shields scaled already, and what type of sticker paper had you printed them on?

Old November 23rd, 2020, 02:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
@White Knight , are those sticker sheets in the OP for the KOW Shields scaled already, and what type of sticker paper had you printed them on?
I'm pretty sure the small ones are correctly sized to Scapedood's scanned knights.

And I use these stickers from Amazon:

sticker paper
Old November 23rd, 2020, 03:44 AM
"like" happy

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
I'm pretty sure the small ones are correctly sized to Scapedood's scanned knights.

And I use these stickers from Amazon:

sticker paper
@Porkins . The files for the knights of weston shield stickers is in this OP.

Thanks again WK.

Old December 4th, 2020, 05:58 PM

Myth26 knows what's in an order marker Myth26 knows what's in an order marker Myth26 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
CLASSIC HEROSCAPE .STL FILES
3D MODELS INDEX

Notes:
1) Look for (matte) next to a figure name. Those are the best resolution models. We won't get better than that without a better 3D scanner.

2) Some of the earlier matte models have some surface defects. Part-way through I learned how to easily clean up those defects. Let me know if there is a model you want me to clean.

3) I will print any of these figures at a nominal fee (mostly covering cost of filament and wear on my printer). PM me for a quote.

4) I will slowly populate this with all the classic figures, C3V, and SoV figures.

5) Let me know if any of the links have issues or point to the wrong .stl file.

6) I'll soon be deleting the less detailed duplicate models.

7) Note: All figures are in inches. To convert to mm, multiply by 25.4. To scale in CURA, use 2540%
I love this index! I will likely use this a ton once I get a 3D printer and some paint to make these really come to life. I can also import the custom stuff to my computer since I've been having a hard time finding the models online.

This might be a silly question, but have you considered asking the C3V or SoV folks for scans of the customs? If you have already done so or this was suggested before and I missed it in the thread, then ignore this suggestion.

I'm so psyched to use these!
Old December 4th, 2020, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by myth26 View Post
I love this index! I will likely use this a ton once I get a 3D printer and some paint to make these really come to life. I can also import the custom stuff to my computer since I've been having a hard time finding the models online.

This might be a silly question, but have you considered asking the C3V or SoV folks for scans of the customs? If you have already done so or this was suggested before and I missed it in the thread, then ignore this suggestion.

I'm so psyched to use these!
I'm glad you like them!

But check out HERE first. Scapedood has been adding higher resolution scans.

And yes, I eventually plan to do the C3V and SoV figures.
Old December 4th, 2020, 09:31 PM

Myth26 knows what's in an order marker Myth26 knows what's in an order marker Myth26 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
I'm glad you like them!

But check out HERE first. Scapedood has been adding higher resolution scans.

And yes, I eventually plan to do the C3V and SoV figures.
SgtErock117 has made some C3V models. I don't know how to elegantly link something, so I hope this works.
Old December 8th, 2020, 02:57 PM

fastbilly1 knows what's in an order marker fastbilly1 knows what's in an order marker

I gotta say, this is one of the most satisfying threads I have ever seen in boardgaming. Yall are preserving a game that is not viable to ever reproduce for future generations and it is just awe inspiring.

I have been coming to this site randomly since 06 and though I have a sizable Heroscape collection, but some sets I just could never find like Lawmen & Samurai. But thanks to yall I have a Deadeye Dan printing out and I finally will have a proper figure for him.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing