Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Old October 13th, 2013, 11:50 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!
Halloween Repaint and Mod Contest. SUBMISSIONS ARE DUE: 30th

Hello All Heroscape Members,

I am organizing a Heroscape repainting and mod contest for this upcoming Halloween and would like you to sign up. Here is a rough outline of what you would need to follow in order to admit something into the comp.

BEFORE SIGNING UP PLEASE READ ALL RULES BELOW:

1. Make sure that your submission relates to Halloween somehow:
This could be anywhere from placing a pumpkin on someones head to repainting a figure to make them look like the Grim Reaper, just has to be festive and relate to Halloween.

2. No Teams:
Your submission MUST be entered by yourself for example: Say 'Scaper2971 has a great idea for a mod but he needs help with the basic outline from his fellow friend Classic_dude399. This is not allowed because 'Scaper2971 didn't complete his admission on his own, in other words don't ask for any help from other users. Your admission must be: Thought of by yourself, made by yourself/painted by yourself, and submitted by yourself. Again this is to be done INDIVIDUALLY.

3. No Cheating:
This goes under: Intercepting your friends idea, copying another admission in anyway (same style etc.), or claiming an idea when it was never yours. In other words, do your own work as if it were a Final exam in school .

4. Have Fun:
This isn't about winning, this is about what you produce and using your own ideas. Make something up, maybe it comes from a creepy Halloween movie that you saw or maybe a scary ghost story, just make it fun in your own way (please keep it in the PG rating area as this is a family friendly community).

5. Submitting:
When you are finished making your piece just post it here and when they are all submitted then I will make a new thread for voting.

6. Good Luck!:
Remember all of the rules, regulations, and guidelines when making, producing, or submitting your piece. Does this relate to Halloween? Is this done sololy by myself? Am I sure no one else already claimed this idea? Did I have a fun/exciting time making my piece? Am I proud with what I did.

Edit: You may use whatever materials you want for this contest but I encourage you to use Heroscape as a part of it.

Due Date:
As a Reminder: Sign Ups end: OCTOBER 22nd and Admissions must be entered by the 30th of OCTOBER. Permission has already been cleared by Jim.

Prizes:
The winner of the contest will receive either: My repainted Mountain Militia, or a $25 Gift Certificate to Auggies Game store.

Participants: [6]
-Orgsbane Submission in- Death
-Rexmax2 Submission in- Sir Graveyard
-obfuscatedhippo Submission in- Phantom's of the Frozen Fog
-bonegnasher Submission in- Halloween Rechet's
-Ninja Status Submission in- Rechet Lord
-Lord Pyre Submission in- Vampire

Last edited by Ninja Status; October 31st, 2013 at 01:36 AM. Reason: Added "submission in" ^_^
Old October 14th, 2013, 12:23 AM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane wears ripped pants of awesomeness orgsbane wears ripped pants of awesomeness orgsbane wears ripped pants of awesomeness orgsbane wears ripped pants of awesomeness orgsbane wears ripped pants of awesomeness orgsbane wears ripped pants of awesomeness orgsbane wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Halloween Repaint and Mod Contest. Sign Ups End: OCTOBER

Awesome! Sign me up!
Old October 14th, 2013, 12:30 AM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!
Re: Halloween Repaint and Mod Contest. Sign Ups End: OCTOBER

Update (Also in the OP) : You may use whatever materials you want for this contest but I encourage you to use Heroscape as a part of it.

Last edited by Ninja Status; October 14th, 2013 at 12:31 AM. Reason: Glad to see you signed up Orgs!
Old October 14th, 2013, 06:32 PM
Joseph King, Retired

Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Halloween Repaint and Mod Contest. SIGN UPS END: OCTOBER

Bring it on! I would love to try!

Jokes Everyday
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
theats, allow me to introduce you to Rexmax2 he's our personal Heroscaper entertainer .
Old October 14th, 2013, 06:45 PM
...Something unique

Awesome . Can't wait to see what you guys come up with.
Old October 15th, 2013, 12:38 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane wears ripped pants of awesomeness orgsbane wears ripped pants of awesomeness orgsbane wears ripped pants of awesomeness orgsbane wears ripped pants of awesomeness orgsbane wears ripped pants of awesomeness orgsbane wears ripped pants of awesomeness orgsbane wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm bored, so I came up with this! Just for fun.

Death

Spirit
Unique Hero
Reaper
Grim

Life = 6
Move = 6
Range = 1
Attack = 5
Defense = 4

Points = 180ish

The Reaper of Souls
After destroying a figure, place a Soul marker on this card. Add 1 additional attack and defense dice for each Soul marker on this card, up to a maximum of 3 additional dice.

Soul Blast
When Death is destroyed, roll X attack dice for once for each figure adjacent to Death, where X is equal to the amount of Soul markers on this card. Figure roll defense dice normally.

Intangible
Roll 3 additional defense dice if Death is defending from a ranged normal attack.

Flying
Old October 15th, 2013, 02:28 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

Love the contest idea!!! Here's something "spooky" for my submission:

PHANTOMS OF THE FROZEN FOG
General: Utgar
Species: Undead
Type: Unique Squad
Class: Devourer
Personality: Terrifying
Size: Medium 5
Stats
Life: 1
Move: 6
Range: 1
Attack: 2
Defense: 6

BANSHEE WAIL SPECIAL ATTACK
Range: Special Attack: 3
Choose 4 spaces in a straight line from each Phantom. All non-Undead figures on those spaces that are in line of sight are affected by Banshee Wail Special Attack. Roll attack dice one for all affected figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately.

STEALTH FLYING
When counting spaces for Phantoms of the Fog's movement, ignore elevations, Phantoms may fly over water without stopping, pass over figures without becoming engaged, and fly over obstacles such as ruins. When a Phantom begins to fly, if it is engaged it will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

I did not do the actual repainting myself .. these are a repaint by my friend crazycory who has done several repaints for me.

Last edited by obfuscatedhippo; October 15th, 2013 at 03:28 PM.
Old October 15th, 2013, 06:52 PM
...Something unique

I'm not sure if this can be submitted obfuscatedhippo. You must do all of the work yourself (as stated in the OP above). I will have to consider letting this one compete...

Edit: Also, your submissions don't have to have cards but It's okay if you want to create one.

Last edited by Ninja Status; October 15th, 2013 at 07:19 PM.
Old October 15th, 2013, 09:24 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

Cards are fun
Old October 15th, 2013, 09:26 PM
...Something unique

Mine will be done, and submitted by tonight hopefully . Stay tuned

Last edited by Ninja Status; October 15th, 2013 at 10:00 PM. Reason: And yes Orgsbane, cards are fun ^_^
Old October 16th, 2013, 11:00 AM
Will Paint For naGrub...

I'm still waiting NS...

Mine was done. And then I thought of something else I could do. And then it was done.... And then I thought of something else I could do
Old October 16th, 2013, 11:04 AM
...Something unique

The wash has to dry. Then it shall be posted . I will post it no later than 6:00 PM.
~NS

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games