Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 3rd, 2013, 11:29 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Etrigan (Playtesting Phase)

Yeah, not sure if that test exactly confirms 330 points, but it doesn't do anything to dispute it.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 5th, 2013, 01:01 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Test in from ibechief. This one seems to suggest a lot lower... I could definitely see him going down a bit from these results, but the first test (a strong, flying, ranged bonding army against a heavy hitter grab-bag) is naturally going to reflect poorly on Etrigan and the second test his army won by a landslide, even if he wasn't a huge role in that.

I'll wait on the last test to see how that comes out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibechief
C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT (Etrigan)

- THEME TEST/ Check to see if there are any powers or stats on the test unit card that does not accurately reflect the theme or likeness of what the character would and could do. Also consider destructible objects, and whether or not this characters powers should affect them.
Pass.

- MIRROR TEST/ Check to see if the unit were played against itself, if there would be any loops that would upset the balance of the Game.
Pass.

- BONDING TEST/ Compare the unit card with all possible currently existing Bonding abilities to make sure there are no continual Bonding possibilities that do not stop appropriately or do not stop at all. This is to prevent loops in Bonding.
Pass.

- SYNERGIES TEST/ Compare the unit card with all possible currently existing synergies to make sure there are no factors that could break the game by making any unit to powerful or too weak.
Pass.

- POWER CHECK/ Consider the test unit and all existing units and all glyphs to compare to and check for any powers that could be over amplified and break the game. Each power must define when it takes place, who or what it affects, and What are the stipulations on the power if there are any.
Pass.

- FUN TEST/ Consider whether or not the design was fun to play.
Pass. I'm not a big fan of melee only designs that do not feature a special movement power to help them close. Especially at this price level. It is to easy to get taken out before you can close and lose loads of points.

- FUN COMPETITIVE TEST/ Consider whether or not the design was fun to play against.
Pass.

- DRAFTING TEST/ Consider whether or not this design is worth drafting.
Fail. For the same points I would rather draft the Lobo design that is also a ground pounder, heck for 20 points less I'd rather grab She-Hulk who features a bigger Leap and has healing. Compare him to Iron Fist that is only 260 and is still a better draft...

- USAGE TEST/ Consider whether or not all of the powers on this card were used or at least usable.
Pass.

- STRATEGY TEST/ Consider whether or not the design offers any real strategy or interesting tactics to the overall game.
Pass.
----------------------------------------------

Army Test

- Does it pass
, Yes or No? Yes.
- What should be the unit's point value? 290.
- Give a brief overview. Etrigan, Steel and Thanos get annihilated under the heel of the Kree invasion force.
Map: Icy Road Map Snow spaces are played as Heavy Snow, and Ice spaces are played as Slippery Ice.
Units: Etrigan, Steel, Thanos, Skrull Infiltrator x5 (1000) vs Captain Marvel, Ronan, Kree Scout x6 (1000).
Glyphs: Cosmic Control Rod, First Aid Kit
Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
- Does it pass
, Yes or No? Yes.
- What should be the unit's point value? 280.
- Give a brief overview. Fearful of his demonic transformation Etrigan's allies hole up on high ground while Etrigan battles it out with only Swarms of Fire Ants at his side. Etrigan may have fallen in battle but not before ensuring victory for his army!
Map: Icy Road Map played as heavy snow and slippery ice. Units: Etrigan, Fire Ant Swarm x10, Invisible Woman, Ant-Man, Super-Skrull (Kl'rt), Wasp, Shadowcat (1145) vs Spider-Man (Peter Parker), Deathstroke, Catwoman, Gambit, Iron Fist (1145).
Glyph:
Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!
Old January 5th, 2013, 01:44 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Well, Chief used the same map that he uses in every test (hard way to get many impressions of units when only ever using one map) but then he added heavy snow and slippery ice. Well of course you aren't going to get much mobility from a ground-pounding melee unit when they play on heavy snow and slippery ice. Most people don't play on those maps, so it's not very reflective of how Etrigan would get around most of the time. His leaping also allows him access to just about any height that will be used in most games. So he could leap onto the walls of Hydra base Gehenna or on the roof of the buildings on X-Marks the Spot for example, which is a smaller map that his move of 6 would really get him around plenty well with. Also, Chief used to be fond of toting around non-flyers with GL John, so he could do the same for Etrigan and carry the party to the opponent's.

Etrigan's special attack seems best suited to help against mid-levels and squads. So don't use it against 300 plus units unless it's your best option. Though I'd prefer to take advantage of his huge normal attack, especially with height from leaping.

At the cost he was tested, Etrigan's army got beat by a synergized multi-activational army, while Etrigan's didn't have that and Thanos didn't come back.

Second test got a huge victory for Etrigan's army, so I'm not seeing the problem.

There are also several HH melee units that are single attack only and can get trounced by squads. Etrigan has a power to help eliminate that issue that others have.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old January 5th, 2013, 02:45 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yeah. He said he would take Lobo over Etrigan but, frankly, looking at the two one-on-one, I think Etrigan looks better overall.
Old January 5th, 2013, 03:18 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Lobo gets to heal, sure. But Etrigan has 1 better life to help a little there and 1 better attack vs. everyone, while Lobo will have 1 better attack against his bounty.

Lobo's move is only 5 vs. 6 for Etrigan.

Etrigan is Lava Resistant that will help him on lava maps but also against certain special attacks.

Etrigan can Leap, whereas Lobo can't and is stuck on the ground.

Lobo can bring an opponent to him which is nice, but needs 9+ on a d20 roll.

Lobo is a single attacking melee unit and can get swarmed by squads easier than Etrigan that can use his special to get more then one squaddie. This would be pretty useful vs. the Gorilla City Warriors that need to swarm a figure to be most effective.

Old January 5th, 2013, 06:02 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

Another one in from cwidje. Again, he recommends going lower... but I don't really see it to any great extent. His army won the second match, against a more synergistic group, by a hair, and lost the first with a grabbag vs. synergy (with a lot of those figures tailor-made to run circles in head-to-head competition). I'm feeling lower for sure... but not as low as they're suggesting.

I'm thinking 320, maybe a bit less. How does that feel to everyone else?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwidje
- THEME TEST/ Pass. Leap 25 is useful but not thematically necessary. I think that some sort of healing factor or immortality power would more aptly suit him. I also believe that “Lava Resistant” could be replaced with “Enhanced Durability” or “Invulnerable”.

- MIRROR TEST/
Pass

- BONDING TEST/
Pass

- SYNERGIES TEST/
Pass

- POWER CHECK/
Pass

- FUN TEST/
Pass

- FUN COMPETITIVE TEST/
Pass

- DRAFTING TEST/
Pass

- USAGE TEST/
Pass

- STRATEGY TEST/
Pass

- pass?
Yes

- point value?
- overview.
Etrigan did not earn his point cost. His very high attack rolls were ignored by defensive abilities and his poor defensive rolls got him killed fairly quickly.
Map:
Sewer Labyrinth
Units:
Army 1: Etrigan[330], Magma[170], Invisible Woman[215], Human Torch[150], Pyro[120]. 985 Points
Army 2: Luke Cage[190], Dagger[105], Spider-Man[250], Speedball[150], Wolverine[280], Skrull Infiltrator[10]. 985 Points
Spoiler Alert!
Speedball moves via I've Got Your Back. Luke Cage moves. Magma places lava. Spider-Man moves via I've Got Your Back. Luke Cage moves. Magma places lava. Speedball attacks Magma via I've Got Your Back, 0 wounds. Luke Cage moves. Magma places lava. Speedball attacks Magma (with height) via I've Got Your Back, 0 wounds. Luke Cage attacks Magma (with height), 2 wounds. Magma special attacks Luke Cage, 0 wounds. Speedball attacks Magma (with height) via I've Got Your Back, 0 wounds. Luke Cage attacks Magma (with height), 0 wounds. Magma special attacks Luke Cage, 0 wounds. Speedball attacks Magma (with height) via I've Got Your Back, 0 wounds. Luke Cage attacks Magma (with height), 0 wounds. Invisible Woman moves. Speedball attacks Magma (with height) via I've Got Your Back, 0 wounds. Luke Cage attacks Magma (with height), 1 wound. Invisible Woman attacks Luke Cage, 0 wounds. Speedball attacks Magma (with height) via I've Got Your Back, 0 wounds. Luke Cage attacks Magma (with height), 0 wounds. Invisible Woman attacks Luke Cage, 0 wounds. Speedball attacks Invisible Woman (with height) via I've Got Your Back, 1 wound on Speedball, 0 wounds. Luke Cage attacks Magma (with height), 0 wounds. Etrigan moves. Invisible Woman (with height) attacks Speedball, 0 wounds. Speedball attacks Invisible Woman via I've Got Your Back, 0 wounds. Luke Cage attacks Magma (with height), 0 wounds. Etrigan special attacks Speedball, 0 wounds. Speedball attacks Invisible Woman via I've Got Your Back, 1 wound. Luke Cage attacks Magma (with height), 1 wound, Magma dead. Etrigan special attacks Speedball (with height), 4 wounds. Spider-Man attacks Etrigan via I've Got Your Back, 2 wounds. Spider-Man attacks Etrigan via I've Got Your Back, 0 wounds. Luke Cage attacks. Etrigan special attacks Luke Cage & Spider-Man, 1 wound on Etrigan, 1 wound, Spider-Man Web Swings. Spider-Man attacks Etrigan via I've Got Your Back, 1 wound. Luke Cage (with height) attacks Etrigan, 3 wounds, Etrigan dead. Speedball attacks Invisible Woman via I've Got Your Back, 1 wound, 1 wound, 0 wounds. Luke Cage attacks Invisible Woman (with height), 0 wounds. Spider-Man attacks Invisible Woman via I've Got Your Back, 0 wounds. Luke Cage attacks Invisible Woman (with height), 0 wounds. Invisible Woman moves. Speedball attacks Invisible Woman via I've Got Your Back, 0 wounds. Luke Cage moves. Human Torch special attacks Luke Cage, 6 wounds, Luke Cage dead. Wolverine moves. Human Torch special attacks Speedball, 0 wounds. Spider-Man (with height), attacks Pyro, 1 wound. Pyro special attacks Spider-Man, 0 wounds. Spider-Man Web Slings Pyro into lava, dead (order marker 2 on Pyro). Wolverine moves. Human Torch special attacks Spider-Man, 0 wounds. Spider-Man attacks Invisible Woman, 1 wound. Human Torch special attacks Spider-Man, 2 wounds. Spider-Man attacks Invisible Woman, 1 wound, Invisible Woman dead. Human Torch special attacks Spider-Man, 0 wounds. Wolverine moves. Human Torch special attacks Wolverine, 1 wound. Human Torch special attacks Wolverine, 0 wounds. Spider-Man attacks Human Torch, 0 wounds. Human Torch special attacks Spider-Man, 0 wounds. Spider-Man attacks Human Torch, 1 wound. Human Torch (with height) attacks Wolverine, 1 wound. Wolverine attacks Human Torch (with height), 0 wounds, 2 wounds, 0 wounds. Human Torch (with height) attacks Wolverine, 3 wounds. Wolverine attacks Human Torch (with height), 1 wound, 2 wounds, Human Torch dead.
results
Army 2 won with 4 life on Dagger, 3 life on Spider-Man, 1 life on Speedball, 2 life on Wolverine, and 1 life on Skrull Infiltrator.

- pass?
pass

- point value?
- overview.
Etrigan is effective against high-powered squads and low-level heroes.
Map:
Sewer Labyrinth
Units:
Army 1: Etrigan[330], Angel[90], Beast Boy[40], Vulture[90], Captain America[240], Creeper[125]. 915 Points
Army 2: Kingpin[220], Hired Guns[130], Elite League Assassins[150], The Hood[180], Man-Bat Assassins[150], Hand Ninja[85]. 915 Points
Spoiler Alert!
Beast Boy carries Creeper. Hired Guns move via Organized Crime. Kingpin moves. Vulture grabs Captain America. The Hood activates Cloak of Dormammu via Organized Crime. Kingpin moves. Angel carries Etrigan. Hired Gun 1 attacks Vulture twice via Organized Crime, 1 wound, 0 wounds. Hired Gun 2 (with height) attacks Creeper twice, 1 wound, 0 wounds. Hired Gun 3 attacks Creeper twice via Organized Crime, 2 wounds, 1 wound. Hired Gun 4 (with height on Creeper) attacks Creeper & Beast Boy via Organized Crime, 3 wounds, Creeper dead, 0 wounds. The Hood (with height) activates Cloak of Dormammu & attacks Vulture via Organized Crime, 1 wound, 1 wound. Kingpin attacks Beast Boy (with height), 0 wounds. Etrigan special attacks 2 Hired Guns (with height) & Kingpin, 2 Hired Guns dead, 2 wounds on Kingpin. Hired Gun 1 (with height) attacks Etrigan twice via Organized Crime, 1 wound, 0 wounds. Hired Gun 2 (with height) attacks Etrigan twice via Organized Crime, 0 wounds, 0 wounds. Kingpin attacks Etrigan, 0 wounds. Captain America special attacks Kingpin & Hired Gun, 2 wounds, 1 wound, Hired Gun dead. The Hood (with height) attacks Vulture twice via Organized Crime, 0 wounds, 2 wounds, Vulture dead, The Hood is now Demon. Kingpin attacks Etrigan, 1 wound. Etrigan (with height) attacks Kingpin, 6 wounds, Kingpin dead. Hired Gun attacks Angel twice, 1 wound, 0 wounds. Captain America special attacks Hired Gun & The Hood, 1 wound, Hired Gun dead, 1 wound. The Hood attacks Captain America, 0 wounds. Etrigan special attacks The Hood, 3 wounds. Man Bat Assassins move via Ninja Assassin Bonding. Hand Ninja move. Etrigan special attacks Man-Bat Assassin & 2 Hand Ninja, 0 wounds, 0 wounds, 1 wound, Hand Ninja dead. Man-Bat Assassin 1 moves via Ninja Assassin Bonding. Man-Bat Assassin 2 attacks Etrigan via Ninja Assassin Bonding, 3 wounds. Man-Bat Assassin 3 attacks Etrigan via Ninja Assassin Bonding, 0 wounds. Hand Ninja 1 attacks Etrigan, 1 wound. Hand Ninja 2 attacks Etrigan, 0 wounds. Captain America special attacks The Hood & 2 Hand Ninja, 1 wound, 1 Hand Ninja dead. Man-Bat Assassin 1 grabs Etrigan via Ninja Assassin Bonding, Etrigan dead (Order Marker 3 on Etrigan). Man-Bat Assassin 2 moves via Ninja Assassin Bonding. Man-Bat Assassin 3 grabs & attacks Beast Boy via Ninja Assassin Bonding, 1 wound. Hand Ninja moves. Angel attacks The Hood (with height), 0 wounds. Man-Bat Assassin 1 moves via Ninja Assassin Bonding. Man-Bat Assassin 2 moves via Ninja Assassin Bonding. Man-Bat Assassin 3 (with height) attacks Angel via Ninja Assassin Bonding, 1 wound. Man-Bat Assassin 1 grabs & attacks Beast Boy via Ninja Assassin Bonding, 1 wound, Beast Boy dead (Order Marker 2 on Beast Boy). Man-Bat Assassin 2 moves via Ninja Assassin Bonding. Man-Bat Assassin 3 moves via Ninja Assassin Bonding. Hand Ninja moves. Captain America attacks Man-Bat Assassin, 0 wounds. Man-Bat Assassin 1 moves via Ninja Assassin Bonding. Man-Bat Assassin 2 grabs & attacks Angel, 0 wounds. Man-Bat 3 attacks Captain America, 0 wounds. Hand Ninja moves. Angel attacks Man-Bat Assassin, 3 wounds, Man-Bat Assassin dead. Man-Bat Assassin 1 attacks Angel via Ninja Assassin Bonding, 1 wound. Man-Bat Assassin 2 moves via Ninja Assassin Bonding. Captain America attacks Man-Bat Assassin, 1 wound, Man-Bat Assassin dead. Man-Bat Assassin grabs & attacks Captain America via Ninja Assassin Bonding, 0 wounds. Captain America (with height) attacks Man-Bat Assassin, 4 wounds, Man-Bat Assassin dead. Elite League Assassins move via Ninja Assassin Bonding. Captain America special attacks The Hood & 1 Elite League Assassin, 2 wounds, 0 wounds. Elite League Assassin 1 attacks Angel via Ninja Assassin Bonding, 0 wounds. Elite League Assassin 1 attacks Angel via Ninja Assassin Bonding, 0 wounds. Elite League Assassin 2 attacks Angel via Ninja Assassin Bonding, 0 wounds. Elite League Assassin 3 moves via Ninja Assassin Bonding. Hand Ninja attacks Angel, 2 wounds, Angel dead. Captain America attacks Hand Ninja, 2 wounds, Hand Ninja dead (Order Markers 2&3 on Hand Ninjas). Captain America attacks Elite League Assassin, 0 wounds. Captain America attacks Elite League Assassin, 1 wound, Elite League Assassin dead. Captain America special attacks The Hood & 2 Elite League Assassins, 0 wounds, 1 Elite League Assassin dead. Elite League Assassin attacks Captain America, 0 wounds. Captain America special attacks The Hood & Elite League Assassin, 0 wounds, 0 wounds. Elite League Assassin attacks Captain America, 0 wounds. Captain America special attacks The Hood & Elite League Assassin, 2 wounds, The Hood dead, 0 wounds. Elite League Assassin attacks Captain America, 2 wounds. Captain America attacks Elite League Assassin, 3 wounds, Elite League Assassin dead.
results
Army 1 won with 2 life on Captain America.
Old January 5th, 2013, 06:20 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Hmm, well he's a squad and mid-level hero killer, it seems. How's he compare to others in the 300-320 set (since I'm guessing that's his cost point).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 5th, 2013, 06:26 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

I think he's probably most comparable to the official Abomination, who's at 320. They're both 7/6 Attack/Defense. Both have a multi-hit Special Attack and Leap, but Etrigan's is stronger and has range, while Abomination has a better Leap. Etrigan has Lava Resistant while Abomination has one extra Life.

They're about even. He's not super amazing at that price but certainly draftable, depending on the opponents' army makeup. And I figure Jason Blood will probably help give him some maneuverability (and since Blood will have Magical Defense, that'll protect against big hits from Range while he moves in).
Old January 5th, 2013, 09:04 PM
Prickly Cactus

I could see 320.

I guess when it gets in the 290-360 point range, a lot depends on what you need that figure for.

Hercules at 360 is great vs. HH's, but has nothing for squads. No special attack.

Annihilus at 360 can be pretty nasty, but is dependent on the glyph or he can take auto-wounds. No special attack.

Wendigo at 350 is comparable to Etrigan with 7 life, 6 move, 1 range, 7 attack and 6 defense. He's got super leap, but is -3 to attack afterward. He can get extra turns by destroying UH's and remove wounds from killing figures, so when he's going against squaddies or mid-levels, he will be nastier than against nasty HH's or figures with special defenses. No special attack to counter special defenses.

Super Skrull Kl'RT at 340 has 1 less life and attack, but has a range of 2 and can fly. He's got Lava Resistant like Etrigan but also has partial invisibility which is better than Etrigan and Rock Wall Bounce Back is a nice auto-wound giver vs. normal adjacent attacks. He doesn't have offensive ability vs. multiple figures though, but can kill adjacent squaddies with his RWBB3. He doesn't have a special attack to counter special defenses.

Juggernaut at 340 has same life, 1 less move, 1 less attack but 1 better defense. No leap and has a special attack. His special can be better than Etrigan's given the right circumstances, but is less flexible and opponent needs to have figures lined up. Mental Shield is nice, as is Large to avoid certain powers like throw. But then that works against him sometimes too in not climbing ladders or being thrown by some of his own figures. He can't be lassoed though. He's better defensively, but Etrigan is more mobile and has better attack.

She-Hulk at 310 has 1 less life but can heal. Her normal move is 1 better and her attack is the same. Her defense can be higher than Etrigan's based on the attacker's roll. She has further leap, but is -3 to attack afterward. She has nothing vs. multiple opponent's and no special attack.

Red Tornado at 300 is nice to move your figures and can move opponent's figures too. He fly's and has a nice move, so he's a bit more mobile than Etrigan and can help teammates. He's got 1 less life and 1 less attack and isn't Lava Resistant. He's got a ranges special attack that is nice in that it's straight up ranged, but is 4 vs. Etrigan's 5.

Martian Manhunter at 300 is nice in that Intangibility keeps him safe from range. He's got 1 less life and attack, but can fly and has a range of 3, but no special attack to go against special defenses or ability to attack multiple figures. Telepathic Directive is great in getting free movement for teammates.

Overall, draftability is dependent on what you really need at this price range. Some of the figures are more specialists in some ways than others. Some can fly, some have further leaps, some have special defensive abilities, some do better vs. squads/mid-levels, some are better 1v1 against other like pointed HH's.

Etrigan seems like he has a nice mix of a lot of things. Lava Resistant is a defensive power that will work on Lava maps and vs. Magma and fire type figures where Lava Resistant figures are immune. Attack of 7 is good 1v1 vs. 300 point figures. Special attack can bypass special defenses and can also affect multiple figures. Leap will get him to height, and while not as far as super leap horizontally, he also doesn't suffer a penalty to his attack when using it. No healing, but life of 7 is nice to go along with defense of 6. If he takes advantage of his Leap, he can get height to help defensively.

Old January 5th, 2013, 09:44 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

320 works for me.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old January 5th, 2013, 09:59 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

Quote:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Hahma again.
Very impressive analysis there Hahma. It really helps me see the overall picture... I mean, I'd probably take Etrigan over Wendigo, who's 30 points more, but in most situations would sooner pick Martian Manhunter. But I think against the right builds he can earn back his points easily; he's a situational draft but not a bad one.

With that, I PROPOSE WE MOVE TO FINAL EDITING AT 320!
Old January 5th, 2013, 10:27 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Etrigan (VOTE for Final Editing)

yea to editing

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library