Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News
Marvel News Hasbro-released news, store sightings, etc. specific to Marvel HS

Notices

Old August 5th, 2010, 09:26 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: Web Of Spider-Man Heroclix Set in August

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcmcminis View Post
I hope their is a Spider-Man Noir figure in the set to go with the custom of him I made.
That would have been pretty awesome, particularly with the "alternate Spidey" theme they had for the tail of the set, but... seems it's not the case. Here's the full list.

001 HAMMER Agent
002 Symbiote
003 Researcher
004 Nurse
005 Code: Blue Officer
006 Mugger
007 Spider-Man
008 Peter Parker
009 Venom
010 Eddie Brock
011 Prowler
012 Puma
013 Will-'O-The-Wisp
014 Iron Man
015 Molten Man
016 Ironclad
017 H.A.M.M.E.R. Elite Operative
018 Carnage
019 Chameleon
020 Firestar
021 Lt. Marcus Stone
022 Spider-Man
023 Norman Osborn
024 Ben Reilly
025 Anti-Venom
026 Black Cat
027 X-23
028 Warpath
029 Wolfsbane
030 Mary Jane Watson
031 Daken
032 Vector
033 Menace
034 Victor Mancha
035 J. Jonah Jameson
036 Vermin
037 Scorpion
038 Noh-Varr
039 Iron Patriot
040 Scarlet Spider
041 Cardiac
042 Bullseye
043 Wolverine
044 Rocket Racer
045 Solo
046 Jackal
047 Nightcrawler
048 X-Ray
049 Groot
050 Red Hulk
051 The Spot
052 Morlun
053 Red She-Hulk
054 Doctor Octopus
055 Sandman
056 Mysterio
057 Deadpool
058 Green Goblin
059 Iron Man/War Machine
060 Vapor
061 Spider-Hulk
062 Doppelganger
063 Bombastic Bag-Man
064 Cosmic Spider-Man
100 Spider-Man
101 Venom
102 Night Nurse
103 ???
104 Daken
105 The Burglar

Colors are rarity; black is Common, green is Uncommon, Gray is Rare, Sienna is Super Rare, Dark Red is Chase, Navy is Limited Edition. Prices will probably be cheap for Commons ($2 tops), same range for Uncommons (maybe up to like $3), a tad pricey for Rares ($2 to $5ish), and Super Rares could cost anywhere from $20 to $40. As for Chases - well, you could end up paying up to $130 for a Chase. Not sure about the Limited Editions... depends on how they're given out and such.

I wave goodbye to my dreams of a cheap Deadpool.
Old August 5th, 2010, 09:31 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

hmm, an affordable Carnage is all I'm really seeing there that's exciting.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 5th, 2010, 09:40 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I'm glad there's a new Scarlet Spider; I'm not a huge fan of the sculpt they're using, but the only previous one is $12 and that's a bit steep for me. The new one'll probably be a lot cheaper.

Also, we're getting Mary Jane, Jonah, and a few new generics (like the Symbiote!). That, and Code: Blue, which has some nice custom opportunities (being a specially trained anti-super police force; gaining attack against non-human opponents?).
Old August 5th, 2010, 09:42 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I guess I'm not a big enough Marvel fan to get excited about any of those ...

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 5th, 2010, 09:49 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

Well, that's only fair. YouAreBatman.

But really, the generics are what I'm most excited for. Squads are hard to come by in MarvelScape, but more Researchers and Nurses and Muggers means more Common figures, and that's always welcome.
Old August 5th, 2010, 11:01 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Agreed; a wider variety of bystander minis is a very good thing. As a Spidey fan, I can't wait to get my hands on Mary Jane and J. Jonah Jameson, but I guess this means my dream of an Aunt May mini is now dead. If she didn't make this set, they'll never make her.
Old August 5th, 2010, 11:16 PM

I guess it's cool to have those figures for scenarios ... but I just can't think of good skirmish game uses for them.

Old August 5th, 2010, 11:27 PM

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

I would've thought that, being more of a Superscape player than a mixed-game player, your games would usually be scenario based rather than kill-em-all.
Old August 5th, 2010, 11:40 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

Aha - word has it that the last four are NOT Chases, and just Super Rare; Web of Spider-Man won't have any Chase figures. And I wouldn't be surprised if future sets start to tone down, if not entirely remove, Chases.

Fantastic news, I think. I've yet to see a Chase go for under, like, $60. Too late for some figures (Alfred, for example, and the Black Lanterns), but, good to know overall.
Old August 6th, 2010, 12:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
I would've thought that, being more of a Superscape player than a mixed-game player, your games would usually be scenario based rather than kill-em-all.
I've got about 61 C3G figures to use ... and about five C3G scenarios ... why would I go scenario based?

Old August 6th, 2010, 12:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
I've got about 61 C3G figures to use ... and about five C3G scenarios ... why would I go scenario based?
Oh, do the C3G scenarios restrict the players to specific figures? I didn't know that.

Also, I figured you used to make up a lot of your own "just-for-fun" scenarios pre-C3G.
Old August 6th, 2010, 12:20 AM

Nope - I'm not an RPGer, I'm a fighter.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News