Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Old August 22nd, 2009, 02:23 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Soundwarp's Custom Contest: Winner Announced!

Hello all, the contest has come to a close

The Winner: Firemaster!

Second Place

shadow 111's Entry

BIO: The plans for the support droid were first created by the ancient Romans, and were the secret to their success in forming a great and powerful empire. The idea was to create a machine that would generate a giant turtle shell, a tactic used by the ancient Romans, around their troops, and protect them from danger. The plans were forgotten with the fall of Rome, but were unearthed years later by Europeans. They thought the Machine would be helpful in their conquest of the Americas. Thus, the machine was again used in the American Revolutionary war, and, when the Americans and the British were peaceable again, the Americans shared their "revolutionary" robot with the British. Years passed, and scientists worked to perfect the droid. They soon soon gave it powerful pincers that could be used to perform many tasks, such as climbing, and helping build camps more quickly than any individual could do by himself. The powerful arms could also be used to apply enormous pressure on doors to fortresses, bunkers, and any other door that needed to be opened. The energy required to activate the arms, however, was so great, it caused all the other functions of the robot to temporarily malfunction.
Jandar and Einar both wanted the useful robot, but Jandar's magic was more powerful. An army of Jandar and Einar's troops, including the Elite Support Droid, is a force to be reckoned with.

The Runner Ups

A3n

NecroBlade

The other most excellent entries

Piherculis' Entry

spiteofthedice's Entry

BIO:
"We're calling him Major X.2," said Agent Tragan, drawing back the cloth shroud to reveal sleek blue-grey exo-casing on a new steel frame.
"As you can see, we've made major modifications to the X17 model. We've upgraded his cyberclaws to neutralize the enemy's defenses, and mounted a dual-fire rocket launcher here on his shoulder. We think the X.2 model could revolutionize Alpha Prime's--"
BREEEE-- The alarm screamed and Agent Tragan looked wild-eyed at the general.
"They can't get a hold of this machine," he said, reaching behind the hulking Soulborg to key in the activation sequence. "They can't. They just can't. They can't," he continued muttering as he fumbled with the circuitry.
"But the testing isn't complete!" protested the general, "How do you know it won't kill everything it sees? Agent!"
BREEEE--
"They can't have my machine!" screamed Agent Tragan, but even as the echoes of his rage were heard by the enemy racing toward them, the machine vanished in a twisted flash of light.

"And that's how we found him, General Ullar. He must have been drafted by Utgar, but it looks like he managed to shove his way out. There was a trail of shot-up, snapped-up orcs and Minions behind him that went all the way back into Volcarren. This guy's quite a fighter. Seems like he ran his power cells down, though. Now he's just a heap."
Ullar leaned over the lifeless soulborg, regarding him with an expression of pity or curiosity.
"I wonder if we can fix him," he said aloud, and a bent figure limped out of the shadows, shaking slightly and leaning on a cane as he shambled across the great hall. His voice, when he spoke, was resolute.
"I can."
Ullar regarded the old man, and nodded.
"Alright, see what you can do with him. Oh," the General added, almost as an afterthought, "And give him a name."

Bonecrusher's Entry

Follows Vydar.

Major A1

Life 6
Move 5
Range 1
Attack 4
Defense 2

Multi Laser Special Attack
Range 9 Attack 2
When Major A1 attacks with Multi Laser Special attack, he may attack three additional times. Major A1 may target the same or different figure with each attack.

Deadly Grip
When Major A1 is only adjacent to one figure, that figure rolls two fewer defense dice if attacked by Major A1 with a normal attack this turn.

Separated Circuitry
The most wounds Major A1 may take from any attack is one.

155 Points

Soulborg
Unique Hero
Major
Ancient
Meduim 6

My idea is that he is the first Major in the line of soulborgs. A similar grey paint job, to show that he is old. Maybe bronze for rust and some highlights.

heroscapenoobs' Entry

That Guy0715's Entry

bmaczero's Entry

'Scaper94's Entry

Deathwalker 10000
Utgar
Soulborg
Unique Hero
Deathwalker
Relentless
Medium 5

Life 1
Move 5
Range 8
Attack 4
Defense 10
170 points.

Rocket Blast Special Attack
Range 8. Attack 4. Choose a figure to attack. If the defending figure is small or medium, your opponent rolls 2 less defence dice. If the defending figure is large or huge, your opponent rolls 1 less defence die.

Deathwalker Supremacy
Any Deathwalker you control may add 1 to their movement and 1 to their range. Deathwalker 10000 cannot be affected by Deathwalker Supremacy.

Deathwalker Grip
When attacking an adjacent figure, you may roll an additional attack die.

It is supposed to be the color it is now.

kriegskeks' Entry

heroscaper314's Entry

The paint job would be like the Omnicrons.

Gold1's Entry

Name:Major Q6
General: Vydar
Soulborg
Unique hero
Major
Precise
Medium 5
Life 4
Movement 5
Range 7
Attack 3
Defence 5
Points 130
Abilities: Improved Cyber Claw- If any figure enters to or occupies a space adjacent to Major Q6 that figure can not move. Figures cannot be moved by any powers written on an army card or glyph.
Blastatron Homing Aura-Any Blastatrons within four clear sight spaces of Major Q6 gain one extra attack die.
Auto Cannon Special Attack
Attack 2 Range 6, Major Q6 may attack up to three times with his Auto Cannon Special Atack. Q6 may may target the same figure with his Auto Cannon Special Attack.
Color Scheme:
Silver: Hands, front grid, Shoulder gun
blue-gray: Most of the main body. Also the hand pads.
Red: Eye.
Black: Arms and small parts of gun.
Extra, Vydar symbols on hand guards and shoulders.

The soul wandered in and out of time contemplating its purpose. It was strange to believe that all it was meant for was destruction. Once that soul had been a living being, but years of war had changed that. It was now a spirit operating in a mechanical shell. It knew nothing of its past life. All memories had been erased. It felt somewhat lonely being in the mechanical structure. However the soul could not express its lonliness to anyone and so it despaired.
"Q6 this is Nine. The gladiatrons have been wiped out we need you on the left flank. Our Blastatrons are getting picked off one by one. "
The soul stirred as it comunicated with its computer functions. A screen lit up. A battle was in full swing. The computer quickly identified enemy targets and friendlies.
"Roger Major I'm on my way."
The bulk of machine treaded its way toward's the few remaining Blastatrons. They were shooting pot shot from behind the spare cover they had aquired. His comm unit opened up to them and they to did the same to him. This was almost like expressing oneself. By communicating with its comrades the soul felt something similar to its distant past life. It felt a bond that could never be replaced, or destroyed. It was invincible.
"B-Trons, 311 and 318 be prepared I'm coming in hot."
"Copy that Major Q6. Charging power cells now."
A loud whirring sound began to come from the Soulborg as its primary weapon charged itself. The computer quickly picked out three enemy targets. Once the system had a lock the soulborg opened fire.
Bolts of energy erupted from the soulborg's shoulder cannon. The targets made final screams of pain as they were shot down. The Blastatrons opened fired as well and laid waste to the remaining targets.
It was not meant for destruction. It was meant to protect those who experienced the same lonliness as he. Those who felt the bond.
"Q6 this is Nine. Good cleanup. Report back and get fueled up."
"Roger Major. Q6 out."

Grim Pinata's Entry

The yellow you see in the picture is supposed to be gold.

panheadman1995's Entry

iceman3317's Entry

Color details: The laser,feet,and arms are charcoal color and the body is a lighter grey to match the new rock outcrops from Battle for the Underdark. The eyes stay black.

Bio:
Dawn was rising up over the hills. The morning sounds were silent as a siege was about to begine. Utgar has set up came just over the Rock Crops,on the other side was the camp of the Northern Army. Utgar's units were lead by Cyprien Esenwein,an evil vampire who didn't like Sgt. Drake Alexander much,because of a battle many years ago. Cyprien commanded "Nerak, take the Swog Riders and Arrow Gruts over to the Western side and get some elevation on the enemy. Grimnak, take Krug,the Heavy Gruts and the Blade Gruts to the Eastern,come in from the side and run over the camp. Everyone else follow me to the middle. We will charge in." All the heros turned with a nod and went to where they were told to go.

A red laser shot at the Arrow Gruts taking out 2 at a time. Another beam launched at the Heavy Gruts recoiling of the armor,taking 2 or more Gruts out at once. Cyprien looked around,"What the..... Troops hold your ground. Were is that beam coming from?" Cyprien yelled. More Gruts hit the ground.

Alexander knew they were coming and asked Vydar for some camo bots. What he got was fine. Sabb the Rock Ledge Laser was a deadly Souldborg with camo of Rock Outcrops. Sabb kept the attack up taking out half the Grut Army. Now Granite Guards appered launching boulders in the air. "Retreat!!!!!!!!" Cyprien commanded and fled. Alexander appered at the top of the hill with an army of Granite Guards laughing. "Good work Sabb." Alexander thanked the Rock Ledge Laser,then turned around and went back into his tent.

johnny139's Entry

Powers...

POWER CELL X
If at least one Order Marker is placed on Protowalker, at the end of the Round, place a Power Marker on Protowalker, up to a maximum of five. If Protowalker would be dealt damage, you may instead remove a Power Marker from Protowalker.

LASER CANNON Y SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5. Attack 1+ Special.
When Protowalker attacks with Lase Cannon Y Special Attack, add 1 to Protowalker's attack dice for every Power Marker on this card.

CYBERCLAW Z
All opponent's figures that enter or occupy a space adjacent to Protowalker may not move. At the end of a Round, place a wound marker on any figure affected by Cyberclaw Z for every Power Marker on this card.

Bio...

CLANK. CLANK. CLANK.

The thick jungle slowly gave way to the massive form. With each step, the sound of broken parts echoed from its body. The stark grey color - unpainted and unfinished - was a stark contrast to the vivid green all around it.

CLANK. CLANK. CLANK.

Trees were snapped by its massive claws. Bushes were uprooted and burned and trampled. The beasts of the jungle scurried away. Rejected. Alone. A failure. Utgar's summoning saved it from the scrap heap and ushered unto it a fate worse than death.

CLANK. CLANK. CLA-.

It paused, one foot raised. Energy is low. Rest needed. Further progress is dangerous. With a single motion, it swept away the trees around it; virgin light, untouched by clouds and shadow, fluttered onto its massive body. Slowly, it lowered its foot, and its body stood rigid.

After some time, a person - a woman - an angel approached. It could not feel her touch, yet it knew it was warm. It did not understand her language, yet it knew her intentions were pure. Something it could not see approached, and pushed him down, and pulled him somewhere far away.

When it awoke, somehow, it knew its purpose. He had been betrayed. By its creators. By its brothers. By Utgar. This angel - Aquilla, it knew, again, somehow - would not betray it. It must protect her. It must punish them.

CLANK. CLANK. CLANK.

FOOTBALLDUDE88's Entry

Imagine that he is painted to look like a big gladiatron for his paint job.

ICEMASTER's Entry

If I could have painted it, it would have been the same color sceme as X-17 and the "laser cannon" would have been the same color as X-17 sword.

Jesusfreak13's Entry

name: Destroyer H1
general: vydar
soulborg
unique hero
destroyer
precise
medium 5

life 2
move 5
range 5
attack 7
defense 5

points 140

color: black, silver claws, silver eye socket, red eye, silver and black gun.

Energy saver:
When attacking, subtract one attack die for every space Destroyer H1 has moved this turn.

Death Grip 16:
before attacking, choose a small or medium figure adjacent to Destroyer H1.If the chosen figure is a squad figure, destroy it. If the figure is a hero figure, roll the 20 sided die. If you roll a 16 or higher, destroy the chosen hero.

Stealth Dodge:
When Destroyer H1 is rolling defense dice against an attacking figure who is not adjacent, one shield will block all damage.

Bio:
On the planet of gahln, there once was a great threat. One so great, that it demanded a greater threat in return. So we gave it to them. We created the most feared Destroyer of all time. But, as with all great plans, something went horribly wrong. It wasn't satisfied. We set it loose on all our enemies and it still wasn't enough to satisfy it's .... hunger for blood.
And finally, when we were the at the hight of our glory, the builder of it became, our Destroyer. Although it was slow in movement, it was fast in reflexes, making near impossible to hit from a distance, and anything that got too close was crushed by it's claws. We couldn't stop it. Then, as it had the Emperor of Gahln at it's mercy, it vanished. disappeared without a trace. Many think it dead, but not I. And I pray that God would have mercy on those who encounter, Destroyer H1!

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Last edited by Soundwarp SG-1; August 29th, 2009 at 02:22 PM.
Old August 22nd, 2009, 05:27 PM

Gold1 knows what's in an order marker Gold1 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Soundwarp's Custom Contest Voting Thread

Here is who I voted for. (In no particular order)

Iceman3317's. It's not too complicated and the abilities are what I'd expect from classic scape. Its equally balanced and I would play this unit in a game.

Heroscapenoob's. Pretty much the same thing. Its a balanced figure with decent stats and abilities.

Spiteofthedice's. This is different and original being an Ullar soulborg. The paint scheme is nice. The unit is solid except the life is kinda low.

Good luck to everyone!
Old August 22nd, 2009, 09:28 PM

Grim Pinata Woo who?

My humble choices:

First Place
DEATHWALKER 4000 by Firemaster
I like everything about the ENERGY SUPPLY 4 and its various uses, a lot. I wondered if 1 LIFE was enough, but with the ENERGY SUPPLY you could potentially live a very long time. (of course with my dice rolls it won't matter. )

Well done!

Second Place
XENUS by A3n
SALVO FIRE is mean. Good Stats all the way around, in my opinion. Plus the figure just looks damn good!!!!

Third Place
MAJOR R4 by panheadman1995
MISSLE SPECIAL ATTACK is on par with Syvarris which I like. ARMOR SHELL 2 is nice too.

I seem to be only one that chose to make the giant claws non-hit zones. It just made sense to me to use them as huge shields.

I wish everyone the best of luck. This was fun and very good of Soundwarp to do. Thank you again Soundwarp!!!

There is honor in the effort.
Old August 23rd, 2009, 01:00 PM

That Guy0715 is surprisingly tart

I voted 1. me
2. shadow 111
3. grim pinata
Old August 23rd, 2009, 01:09 PM

FOOTBALLDUDE88 is surprisingly tart

I voted for gold1's and Iceman3317's and mine.

VOTE FEN HYDRA IN
UBR 2011!! ALL HAIL
FEN HYDRA,
IMMORTAL FEN
HYDRA
Old August 24th, 2009, 12:20 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

My thoughts on the final entries:
Major X18 by NecroBlade - I think it's safe to say we all know how I feel about this one.

XRON by Piherculis - 1 Attack and Guided Missile is a nice way to provide a solid, yet not overpowering attack at 10 Range, especially for 75 Points. Death Vise 12 is nice as well, if a bit powerful, but balanced by XRON's 2 Life.

ARU-11 by spiteofthedice - Rocket Launcher is a little powerful, IMO, being a double Explosion. Advanced Cyberclaw is a nice twist.

Major A1 by Bonecrusher - Multi Laser is pretty insane at 9 Range, but 2 Attack isn't very strong. Death Grip is similar to Advanced Cyberclaw, a theme on a few entries. Separated Circuitry is cool, but makes his 2 Defense hardly matter, but his 6 Life matters a lot.

Major Greystone by heroscapenoobs - Tough as Nails could just be Tough, since they're the same thing. Rocket Launcher is cool as an over-the-top but once-per-game power.

Major NS-5 by ThatGuy0715 - Two good, standard powers and a cool name, though he might have worked better as a Deathwalker.

Scrapbot AP-02 by bmaczero - Disintegrator Beam is awesome, being weak but having a powerful effect. Vicehold Grip could be difficult to keep track of, though.

Deathwalker 10000 by 'Scaper94 - Cool powers and all, but Rocket Blast makes his normal ranged attack all but pointless.

Annihilator Mark II by kriegskeks - Nuclear Blast just does way too many different things for me.

Omnicron Pulverizer by heroscaper314 - Two official powers but redone and combined on a solid figure.

Major Q6 by Gold1 - Blastatron Homing Aura doesn't make much sense to me as an 'aura' and the Blasts don't really need it.

Deathwalker 4000 by Firemaster - Energy Supply 4 powering both his offense and defense is a very cool idea.

Xenus by A3n - Both his powers are pretty cool, but overall the figure just didn't do it for me.

Betacrone Drone by Grim Pinata - Should cost more than 80 points. Like way more.

Major R4 by panheadman1995 - Vicegrip has similar issues to Vicehold Grip above...

Elite Support Droid by shadow111 - Soldier Protection is a little too good, IMO, but I like the marginal castle-related power like my entry has.

Sabb, the Rock Ledge Laser by iceman3317 - OK, seriously, what's with the animeish name? Vydar Soulborg Leadership could do without being "Enhanced." And Deadly Strike would be better as Deadly Shot (from the Omnicrons), IMO.

Protowalker 5000x by johnny139 - I like this Power Cell entry *almost* as much as I liked Firewalker's.

Major X88 by FOOTBALLDUDE88 - I'm not sure we're ready for #88 in the Majors line. Another all around solid entry that just didn't stand out for me.

Major X-16 by ICEMASTER - I just really don't like Laser Cannon.

Destroyer H1 by Jesusfreak13 - All around solid (though a ranged attack of 7 might be too much for 140 points, even with a drawback). Very close to getting a vote from me.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
317-149
C3V Brainstorm
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old August 24th, 2009, 12:28 AM
Off by a little. Plus a typo.

iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Sabb, the Rock Ledge Laser by iceman3317 - OK, seriously, what's with the animeish name? Vydar Soulborg Leadership could do without being "Enhanced." And Deadly Strike would be better as Deadly Shot (from the Omnicrons), IMO.
Firemaster came up with the names.

Valhalla's Darkest Hour: Custom Wave 3 and March of Shadows: Custom Large Expansion 1 coming soon.
Old August 24th, 2009, 01:07 AM

Grim Pinata Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
My thoughts on the final entries:
Major X18 by NecroBlade - I think it's safe to say we all know how I feel about this one.

XRON by Piherculis - 1 Attack and Guided Missile is a nice way to provide a solid, yet not overpowering attack at 10 Range, especially for 75 Points. Death Vise 12 is nice as well, if a bit powerful, but balanced by XRON's 2 Life.

ARU-11 by spiteofthedice - Rocket Launcher is a little powerful, IMO, being a double Explosion. Advanced Cyberclaw is a nice twist.

Major A1 by Bonecrusher - Multi Laser is pretty insane at 9 Range, but 2 Attack isn't very strong. Death Grip is similar to Advanced Cyberclaw, a theme on a few entries. Separated Circuitry is cool, but makes his 2 Defense hardly matter, but his 6 Life matters a lot.

Major Greystone by heroscapenoobs - Tough as Nails could just be Tough, since they're the same thing. Rocket Launcher is cool as an over-the-top but once-per-game power.

Major NS-5 by ThatGuy0715 - Two good, standard powers and a cool name, though he might have worked better as a Deathwalker.

Scrapbot AP-02 by bmaczero - Disintegrator Beam is awesome, being weak but having a powerful effect. Vicehold Grip could be difficult to keep track of, though.

Deathwalker 10000 by 'Scaper94 - Cool powers and all, but Rocket Blast makes his normal ranged attack all but pointless.

Annihilator Mark II by kriegskeks - Nuclear Blast just does way too many different things for me.

Omnicron Pulverizer by heroscaper314 - Two official powers but redone and combined on a solid figure.

Major Q6 by Gold1 - Blastatron Homing Aura doesn't make much sense to me as an 'aura' and the Blasts don't really need it.

Deathwalker 4000 by Firemaster - Energy Supply 4 powering both his offense and defense is a very cool idea.

Xenus by A3n - Both his powers are pretty cool, but overall the figure just didn't do it for me.

Betacrone Drone by Grim Pinata - Should cost more than 80 points. Like way more.

Major R4 by panheadman1995 - Vicegrip has similar issues to Vicehold Grip above...

Elite Support Droid by shadow111 - Soldier Protection is a little too good, IMO, but I like the marginal castle-related power like my entry has.

Protowalker 5000x by johnny139 - I like this Power Cell entry *almost* as much as I liked Firewalker's.

Major X88 by FOOTBALLDUDE88 - I'm not sure we're ready for #88 in the Majors line. Another all around solid entry that just didn't stand out for me.

Major X-16 by ICEMASTER - I just really don't like Laser Cannon.

Destroyer H1 by Jesusfreak13 - All around solid (though a ranged attack of 7 might be too much for 140 points, even with a drawback). Very close to getting a vote from me.
What do you suggest the Points be for my Betacron Drone?

Thanx!!

Old August 24th, 2009, 01:52 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

You didn't have to quote the whole thing...

The main thing that makes his cost go up is 3 Attack with Deadly Shot. Not to mention the potential 12 Range, 4 Attack. VS Zetacron, he loses a Move and 2 Range, but gains an Attack, a Life, and two powers. That puts him over 100 at least, in my book. (OK, so maybe that's not a LOT more than 80, but 80 is definitely too low.)

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
317-149
C3V Brainstorm
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old August 24th, 2009, 07:43 AM

Jesusfreak13 Woo who?

great job to all of you! Here are my thoughts on the final entries.

Major X18 by Necroblade: The anti-structure laser doesn't seem very useful. although you can use it while engaged, it gets no extra bonus against structures. But I do like improved cyber claw.

X.R.O.N. by Piherculis: love the name, hate the paint job.
When i first saw guided missile, i thought it was way too powerful at a range of ten and a pointage of 75. but then i saw the attack of 1 and that calmed me down. Death Vice 12 should just be death vice. I'm pretty sure you only add a 12 when it is just a 12 or higher.

ARU-11 by Spiteofthedice: once again love the name, hate the paint job.
rocket launcher special attack is too powerful compared to his normal attack. if i were to play with this figure, i would use it even against adjacent figures!

Major A1 by Bonecrusher: multi laser is powerful enough for you to want to use it but not so much that you would use it as a sniping figure. range 9 is a bit too much though. deadly grip is pretty cool because it is rendered useless if he is surrounded. and with a defense of 2, separated circuitry is a perfect fit.

Major Greystone by heroscapenoob: I agree with necroblade on that tough as nails should just be tough. Rocket Launcher would be outrageous if not for the once per game thing and 150 points to balance it out.

Major NS-5 by That Guy0715: it should have been a death walker. and it is way over priced at 130.

I do realize there are more to comment on including my own, but i will have to comment on them latter.
Old August 24th, 2009, 08:57 AM

shadow_111 is surprisingly tart

Yeah... mine is a bit too powerful, but I thought it would be an interesting tide-turning unit. He is almost unstoppable with the AE, Romans, 4th Mass, and 10th Reg. I think I underpriced him. Oops.
Old August 24th, 2009, 06:06 PM

Grim Pinata Woo who?

Hey Soundwarp,

So how's the voting coming along? Getting a lot of responses? I hope so 'cause it would be a shame for a such a cool endeavor to go unappreciated. I'm not looking for names of whose winning, just wondering if you're getting the turn out you expected.

Thanx!!!!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games