Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old October 9th, 2020, 03:40 PM

Captain Stupendous rolls all skulls baby! Captain Stupendous rolls all skulls baby! Captain Stupendous rolls all skulls baby! Captain Stupendous rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Captain Stupdendous' Customs Updated 3/23/16 Gorillitill

It's been a long time, but I'm back with another custom squad. The figures used for these guys are the Malakir Bloodchasers from the Arena of the Planeswalkers game.

Text version:
Spoiler Alert!

I think these guys could provide a unique take on the assassin role, ideal for hunting down and eliminating sharky unique heroes. I'm currently undecided as to whether they fit better in Vydar or Utgar, but put them in Utgar for now because of the nightmare class and terrifying personality, although I could see those details changing at some point.
Old October 23rd, 2020, 01:27 PM

Captain Stupendous rolls all skulls baby! Captain Stupendous rolls all skulls baby! Captain Stupendous rolls all skulls baby! Captain Stupendous rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Cpt. Stupdendous' Customs 10/23/20 Ergoth the Corpse Lor

Something new to boost the Badru and Anubians.

Text version
Spoiler Alert!

I'm still not completely set on how I want the buff part of Feast of Flesh to work. I really like how it provides kind of a consolation for when your Badru fail their pounces, and it combines with Ravenous Assault in interesting ways. Just not sure if the possibility of +3 Attack for all adjacent hunters and devourers is too crazy.
Old October 23rd, 2020, 02:06 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Stupendous View Post

Text version
Spoiler Alert!

I'm still not completely set on how I want the buff part of Feast of Flesh to work. I really like how it provides kind of a consolation for when your Badru fail their pounces, and it combines with Ravenous Assault in interesting ways. Just not sure if the possibility of +3 Attack for all adjacent hunters and devourers is too crazy.
Is Ravenous Assault meant to force you to attack your own figures? If so, that could cause some interesting push and pull with his attack boost power - interesting in theory, but I have no idea how well it'd work in practice.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old October 23rd, 2020, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:

Text version
Spoiler Alert!

Is Ravenous Assault meant to force you to attack your own figures? If so, that could cause some interesting push and pull with his attack boost power - interesting in theory, but I have no idea how well it'd work in practice.
Yep, that's the idea. Whenever he attacks, he needs to attack everything adjacent, even friendly figures. It's also kind of interesting in that he's a cheerleader with a 1 range aura.
Old October 23rd, 2020, 02:27 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Text version
Spoiler Alert!

Yep, that's the idea. Whenever he attacks, he needs to attack everything adjacent, even friendly figures. It's also kind of interesting in that he's a cheerleader with a 1 range aura.
That's a clever idea! No idea if it'll work or not, but it's clever. Notably, he also has to attack each time he takes a turn, as long as there's at least 1 viable target after moving.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old October 23rd, 2020, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Text version
Spoiler Alert!

That's a clever idea! No idea if it'll work or not, but it's clever. Notably, he also has to attack each time he takes a turn, as long as there's at least 1 viable target after moving.
Huh, that definitely wasn't intentional but I think I kinda like it? If I want to keep that aspect of the design I'd probably reword Ravenous Assault to read "After moving, Ergoth must attack all figures adjacent to him. Roll each attack separately." Definitely makes positioning him more tricky. The fact that bonding heroes take a turn BEFORE squads also helps make him much more playable, since you can move Ergoth into position, attack everything, then move in the Badru adjacent for the buffs.
Old October 23rd, 2020, 03:37 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

That is one cool mini, and the Wolf faction can always use more love If you're worried about Feast of Flesh being too powerful or too easy to get going, it might be more balanced and more thematically relevant if it only works when a Friendly Figure is destroyed on your own turn (as Pouncing and Raging tends to do) and/or if it only applied to Wolves (so you don't draft some Venoc Vipers to get that +3 Bonus right away for 40 points).

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old November 23rd, 2020, 06:15 PM

Re: Cpt. Stupedendous' Customs 10/23/20 Ergoth the Corpse Lo

Testing something for the app. [IMG] [/IMG]

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards