Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Notices

Old September 21st, 2020, 06:21 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Shill Bidding on eBay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunaks View Post
Wow that sounds like great value, my buddy has a printer we used to make terrain for Malifaux games, going to find out his model and probably go this route. Custom painting Heroscape pieces sounds like a blast as well!

Metallic black Vampires with red trim? Oh yes.
Heck yeah. When I get to reprinting my scape back to 100% Im totally painting them up how I want instead of copying the same schemes.
Im thinking metallic black gladiatrons and blastatrons with metallic accents and green illuminated eyes.
Edit: They'd be quite a sight to behold at heroscape tournaments here at the utah monthlies.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old September 21st, 2020, 07:12 PM

Figure knows what's in an order marker Figure knows what's in an order marker Figure knows what's in an order marker
Re: Shill Bidding on eBay

That scheme sounds great, will feel much more life-like with the contrast of the bright green eyes!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades