Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old March 30th, 2015, 03:43 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Holocron of FX-7 (Public Design) (Final Editing)

Well there is four votes for the change (Specifically with YK's slight tweak), which is majority, so I guess its ready to go. Unless someone has an objection to the wording?
Old April 1st, 2015, 07:53 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fi Skirata View Post
Well there is four votes for the change (Specifically with YK's slight tweak), which is majority, so I guess its ready to go. Unless someone has an objection to the wording?
That's 2 days of no comments, so I think it's ready to go.

I will PM mac and Porkins with this version:

FIELD MEDIC
At the end of each round, every wounded hero that is adjacent to at least one FX-7 Medical Droid must remove one wound marker from their army card. Droids, Vehicles, and Weapons are not affected by the Field Medic special power.
Old April 1st, 2015, 08:48 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Final, final cards. Also posted to the OP.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old April 1st, 2015, 10:34 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: The Holocron of FX-7

Released.

Adding to the Release History in the Welcome to HoSS thread and the X-2 card printing app.
Old November 19th, 2015, 02:00 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Holocron of FX-7 Medical Droid

Needs to be updated will the following synergies:

Synergies Received:

R2-D2 : Astromech Internal Systems
As a Droid, IG-88D can benefit from R2-D2's ASTROMECH INTERNAL SYSTEMS special power.

IG-88A : Droid Revolution
As a droid, FX-7 may benefit from IG-88A's DROID REVOLUTION turn bonding special power.

IG-88C : Synchronized Assault
As a Droid Hero, FX-7 can benefit from IG-88C's SYNCHRONIZED ASSAULT special power.

Also, please remove the current version of Astromech Internal Systems and the Synergies offered thing that someone carried over from 2-1B.
Old January 27th, 2016, 07:47 PM

The following needs to be added to FX-7's synergies:

JABBA THE HUTT : Underworld Connections
Being a figure who follow the Independent faction, FX-7 may benefit from Jabba the Hutt's UNDERWORLD CONNECTIONS turn bonding special power.
Old January 27th, 2016, 09:23 PM

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:

Being a figure who follow the Independent faction, FX-7 may benefit from Jabba the Hutt's UNDERWORLD CONNECTIONS turn bonding special power.
Added. Fixed formatting on the R2-D2 synergy. @Fi Skirata , would you take a look at the Synergies Offered section. I think it needs a format adjustment, but I'm not sure what the correct format is.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old January 27th, 2016, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:

Added. Fixed formatting on the R2-D2 synergy. @Fi Skirata , would you take a look at the Synergies Offered section. I think it needs a format adjustment, but I'm not sure what the correct format is.
It actually just needs to be removed. It got copied over from 2-1B somehow and doesn't pertain to FX-7.
Old January 27th, 2016, 11:01 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:

It actually just needs to be removed. It got copied over from 2-1B somehow and doesn't pertain to FX-7.
Done. I didn't even notice that.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old May 5th, 2019, 04:07 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Last one, I hope. Synergies updated, and R2-D2 synergy removed since FX-7 receives no benefit as he has only one life.

Spoiler Alert!
Old May 6th, 2019, 12:56 PM

Updated.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape