Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 12th, 2015, 07:12 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Pluto (VOTE for Playtesting)

Yea

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old January 12th, 2015, 09:15 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Yea
Old January 14th, 2015, 06:00 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

This technically passes, but I'll give it a bump since we're only at half capacity for votes.
@quozl , @A3n , @SirGalahad
Old January 14th, 2015, 06:51 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yea

Sorry I missed this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old January 14th, 2015, 08:11 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

post-Yea
Old January 15th, 2015, 12:38 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Cool. This passes! Posting now...
Old January 17th, 2015, 12:41 PM

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Pluto (Playtesting Phase)

I'm going to hopefully knock out some games with him this weekend. @johnny139 , any units you want to see him played with/against? CRB guys, any combos I should look out for?

Old January 17th, 2015, 01:01 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

Not in particular, no. Other than the Moloids. Maybe with the Walking Dead, since they'd make a pretty great screen as well.
Old January 17th, 2015, 01:10 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I would suggest maybe a Pluto, Sage, Multiple Man build as Multiple Man makes an amazing repleneshing screen especially when backed by a D-20 booster like Sage.
Old January 17th, 2015, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
I would suggest maybe a Pluto, Sage, Multiple Man build as Multiple Man makes an amazing repleneshing screen especially when backed by a D-20 booster like Sage.
For a lot of units, sure. But the Moloids are 1/3 of MM's cost and bond with Pluto. If my choices are between 1 attack of 7, or a lot of potential attacks of 4, I'll put my OMs on MM more often than on Pluto.

Old January 17th, 2015, 01:24 PM
Now moves with Flying.

True. I do think the moloids are a better option, but you still can get a bunch of attacks with Multiple Man.
Old January 18th, 2015, 04:56 PM

Here's a few games with Pluto (using the new Playtest form, which I need to announce to the public):

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Pluto

Army Test
Map: Relic
Units: Pluto (410), Moloids x20 (200) (610) VS Multiple Man x14 (420), Sage (190) (610)
Unit Summary:
Damage: 8 Multiple Men destroyed, 4 wounds to Sage.
Hades’ Helm: fairly useful.
Lord of Hades: 3 extra attack rolled; 3 extra defense dice rolled.
Olympian Fortitude: 0 uses.

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Relic
Units: Pluto (410), Moloids x20 (200), Punisher (190) (800) VS Gorilla City Warriors x3 (375), Solovar (260), Super-Ape: Peotor (170) (800)
Unit Summary:
Damage: 3 GCW destroyed, 2 wounds to Super-Ape, 5 wounds to Solovar.
Hades’ Helm: slightly useful.
Lord of Hades: 3 extra attack rolled; 1 extra defense dice rolled.
Olympian Fortitude: 0 uses.

Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: I think he’s a little too strong as-is. Sitting safely behind a shield of Moloids and blasting away with his 7 Attack is really tough on the opponent. He’s somewhat match-up dependent, but his invulnerability to range and bonding with the Moloids give him enough advantages to take on Heroes as well as Squads. His cost could come up some to compensate, but I think I would prefer lowering his Attack and/or Life by 1.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: Outside of the above, I really like the design. He’s a lot of fun to play with the Moloids, and Lord of Hades is a neat power without being too strong. His glyph will also make a nice addition to glyph pools. Decent boost, but nothing too strong for figures other than Pluto.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library