Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion
Competitive Armies Discussion Discuss, critique, and build ideas for tournament-caliber armies.

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 22nd, 2018, 12:07 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Question Death Knights + Air Elementals?

Hey strategy guys! Has anyone tried Death Knights and Air Elementals enough to say if it’s particularly strong against melee? The air screen tactic is something I’ve read a little bit about, but since I don’t have DK’s I haven’t attempted it myself. I ask because I intend to begin playtesting Boreos (C3V), which is basically a stronger Air Elemental and don’t have enough experience to compare it to anything other than my gut.

I don’t expect the DK+Air combo to be good against range, but if the internet has any experience in that department, feel free to share.

Thanks!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion