Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old August 22nd, 2011, 11:30 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
The Book of Mysterio

The Book of Mysterio

C3G MARVEL WAVE 10
TERRIFYING TEAM-UPS

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Ultimates set.
Its model number and name are #049-051 / Mysterio.
Its model number and name are #217 / Quentin Beck.

Character Bio - Mysterio is Quentin Beck, a special effects wizard and stunt man working for a major Hollywood studio with dreams of making a name for himself in the film industry. However, he came to see his career in special effects as a dead-end job, but realized that his expertise in illusions could make him an effective supervillain. In his first battle with Spider-Man, after he frames him for robbing the Midtown Mueseum, Mysterio obstructs the hero's spider-sense with gas and dissolves his webbing with a chemical abrasive. However Spider-Man tricked him into revealing he robbed the museum, then revealed he had captured it on tape. Mysterio was then jailed.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • Q: If I target Mysterio, and he successfully rolls for Vanishing Act, can I target another figure and attack them?
    A: Yes. Before attacking Mysterio, you must first declare that you are targeting him. If Vanishing Act is successfully rolled, you may then target and attack any other figure within range.
  • Q: If I target Mysterio, and he successfully rolls for Vanishing Act, but the only figures he can switch with are adjacent to my attacking figure, can I still attack him?
    A: Yes, you do not need a visible hit zone to attack an adjacent figure.

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A

-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-

Immunities
  • N/A
Benefits
  • N/A
Weaknesses_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 10:03 PM. Reason: png
Old August 22nd, 2011, 11:33 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Mysterio - Design

NAME = MYSTERIO
SECRET IDENTITY = QUENTIN BECK

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CRIMINAL
PERSONALITY = TRICKY

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = 115

SMOKE AND MIRRORS
Instead of moving normally with Mysterio, you may choose a small or medium figure within 4 clear sight spaces. Switch Mysterio with the chosen figure, if possible. Figures moved by Smoke and Mirrors will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

VANISHING ACT
When Mysterio is targeted for an attack from an adjacent or non-adjacent enemy figure, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 11 or higher, Mysterio cannot be targeted for any attacks or special powers from non-adjacent figures for the rest of the targeting figure's turn and may immediately use his Smoke and Mirrors special power.

Last edited by SirGalahad; April 28th, 2014 at 02:28 PM.
Old August 22nd, 2011, 11:44 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I do like Smoke and Mirrors, heck, I worked on it with you, but I am starting to wonder if it is too similar to Loki's GOD OF EVIL power.
Old August 22nd, 2011, 11:47 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I like it. A little bit of Loki, a little bit of Mirror Master, and criminal synergies to boot.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 22nd, 2011, 11:48 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
I do like Smoke and Mirrors, heck, I worked on it with you, but I am starting to wonder if it is too similar to Loki's GOD OF EVIL power.
I wonder if the roll shouldn't be a tad higher. Loki's staying power is better, which makes it more valuable for him, but his roll is also a lot higher. The one thing about this that you don't have on Loki is the potential for him to hurt his own units, Two-Face style.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 22nd, 2011, 11:56 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Here are some pix in case you use this mini:

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k2...riomini008.jpg

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k2...riomini007.jpg

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k2...riomini006.jpg

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k2...riomini004.jpg

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k2...riomini003.jpg

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k2...riomini002.jpg

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old August 22nd, 2011, 11:57 PM

Quote:
Open to suggestions. I definitely like the overarching theme of Spidey using the villains against each other. Would like to keep element on the design for the overall picture of the project.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamBatman;
I wonder if the roll shouldn't be a tad higher.
15 and up?
Old August 22nd, 2011, 11:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Here are some pix in case you use this mini:
Thanks as always Hahma. I've got the card art completed for this guy already.
Old August 22nd, 2011, 11:58 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
I wonder if the roll shouldn't be a tad higher. Loki's staying power is better, which makes it more valuable for him, but his roll is also a lot higher. The one thing about this that you don't have on Loki is the potential for him to hurt his own units, Two-Face style.
OK.... but isn't that also incentive to send him in against a bunch of enemies alone without any "help" that he could hurt? This guy isn't a team player.
Old August 22nd, 2011, 11:59 PM

15 would probably work. We don't want it too low, because we want Spidey to be able to yank him into a crowd of his allies and use him to put wounds on them.

Old August 23rd, 2011, 12:00 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
OK.... but isn't that also incentive to send him in against a bunch of enemies alone without any "help" that he could hurt? This guy isn't a team player.
That's where Spidey enters the picture with his ability to dodge attacks and pull figures towards each other.

Old August 23rd, 2011, 12:05 AM

Also, Master of Illusion totally encourages you to use this guy with an Electro, or Mystique, or Blob nearby ... I don't think you'll get much out of that power if you send him in alone.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library