Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old April 28th, 2011, 09:30 PM

ladidadi.davis Woo who?
Value of Skahen?

Pretty much what the title asks. I haven't seen any on eBay when I last checked and I might start asking around forums if anyone has her for sale/trade. So what does she fairly go for?
Old April 28th, 2011, 09:48 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: Value of Skahen?

I think her price has gone down quite a bit in the last year, from the giveaways and tournament prizes, but I'm not sure if the discontinuation affected her price. She went for about $30 last year, so that might be a good first estimate.
Old April 28th, 2011, 09:51 PM

Frylock knows what's in an order marker Frylock knows what's in an order marker Frylock knows what's in an order marker

On Ebay she's going for around $50.
Old April 28th, 2011, 09:53 PM

Robotunit197 knows what's in an order marker Robotunit197 knows what's in an order marker

I saw 5 on Auggie's a few weeks ago. They went fairly quickly for $28.
Old April 28th, 2011, 09:55 PM

ladidadi.davis Woo who?

Response to Lord Pyre: "Oh cool, I might be able to save up by labor and selling stuff to fund that. I mean, it's steep but hey, could be worse."

Response to Frylock: "Dear lord, that is much, much worse than what I thought!" D:
Old April 28th, 2011, 09:57 PM

Frylock knows what's in an order marker Frylock knows what's in an order marker Frylock knows what's in an order marker

Well, for rare stuff like Skahen, Ebay probably isn't your best bet. If you're patient, you can find people selling them here and occasionally at Auggies. That's how I filled out my collection. If you've gotta have her now, though, you're going to have to pay Ebay prices.
Old April 28th, 2011, 09:59 PM

ladidadi.davis Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frylock View Post
Well, for rare stuff like Skahen, Ebay probably isn't your best bet. If you're patient, you can find people selling them here and occasionally at Auggies. That's how I filled out my collection. If you've gotta have her now, though, you're going to have to pay Ebay prices.
Then I shall be patient like a ninja...which is also on my list of things I want. I can't imagine them being much cheaper, being from wave 5 and all.
Old April 29th, 2011, 03:26 AM
Drives for Utgar

Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby!

I see her as the Value of an Ex girlfriend, you want her, you get her than you trade up for a Krug.

I would rather bite the belly of the beast as it swallows me whole then run from it!
Old April 29th, 2011, 03:59 AM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Watch what you're saying about Bunjee, Elstree may have something to say about it!

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old April 29th, 2011, 06:55 AM

Oliver Upshaw rolls all skulls baby! Oliver Upshaw rolls all skulls baby! Oliver Upshaw rolls all skulls baby! Oliver Upshaw rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malechi View Post
Watch what you're saying about Bunjee, Elstree may have something to say about it!

LOL

Also keep in mind that Nakita Agents right now are not going for that much and a repaint is not that hard. Since my wife is a redhead I left my repaint with the original hair color. I think that looks better than the black hair that a true Skahen has anyway. Gives the figure a little more color.

“Flores died on the way up." Robert Heinlein, "Starship Troopers"
Old April 29th, 2011, 08:05 AM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'd honestly buy some Nakita's and paint your own. Probably much cheaper that way.

If you want an official one, then I'd suggest patience grasshopper. I waited for over a year to get one, but I finally grabbed one at $20.

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.
Old April 29th, 2011, 06:56 PM

ladidadi.davis Woo who?

I think repainting figures to 'make your own promo' is a tad...ghetto :F So I'll wait. I'll hopefully sell my yugioh cards here soon and use funds from that.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion